剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
-进攻 -哈里 不 回去
- Attack! - Hali! No! Get back!
不
No!
我做了一个梦 我看见一个将死的女人
I had a dream. I saw women dying.
可能是拉葛莎的村子
It might have been Lagertha's village.
是时候选举全挪威的国王了
It is time to elect a king for all Norway!
你 比约恩·艾恩赛德
You, Bjorn Ironside.
维塞克在哪儿
Where's Hvitserk?
你背叛了我 而且是第二次
You have just betrayed me for the second time.
我没什么要对你说的了
And I have nothing left to say to you.
你的命运 就是死于我手
Your fate is to be killed by me.
袭击我们的土匪一定会卷土重来
The bandits who attacked us will come back.
我们必须做好战斗准备 守护属于我们的东西
We must all prepare to fight and defend what is ours.
你会成为国王 这对你来说应该足够了
You will be the king! That should be enough for you!
但永远不要背叛我
But don't ever betray me!
如果你帮助我 我可以满足你所有的愿望
If you help me, I can give you everything you want.
我只想要推♥翻♥奥列格王子的机会
I would just like to overthrow Prince Oleg.
我们同意你的计划
We agree to your plan.
派人去吧 所有国王和首领都叫过来吧
Send word out to all the kings and Jarls to gather here.
选出挪威的比约恩·艾恩赛德国王
To elect Bjorn Ironside King of all Norway!
《维京传奇》
第六季第五集
索克尔首领
Jarl Thorkell!
-奥拉夫国王 -你好
- King Olaf. - Greetings!
-欢迎 -收到你的召集我很惊讶
- Welcome. - I was surprised to receive your summons.
你真的
Is it really true
想让我们大家投票选举一个全挪威的国王吗
that you want us all to vote for a king of all Norway?
如果不是真的
If it wasn't true
我不会把你叫到这里 浪费你的时间
I wouldn't have wasted your time by summoning you here.
你在要求我们所有人放弃
You are asking us all to renounce
对我们来说最宝贵的东西
that which is most dear and precious to us.
我们的权力
Our power.
索克尔
Oh, Thorkell,
你的权力在于你的威望
your power resides in your prestige.
你的战士愿意为你战斗
In the willingness of your warriors to fight
为你牺牲
and die for you.
这一点不会变
That will not change.
我所要求的 不过是有一位
All I am asking, that there should be an overlord,
我们可以一起效忠的君主
to whom we could all owe our allegiance.
全挪威的国王 他会保卫我们
A king of all Norway who will defend us
不受任何外来势力的侵犯
from all external forces.
这是我的梦想
That is my dream.
这个要求并不过分 不是吗
Surely that's not too much to ask, is it?
感谢众神
Thank the gods!
你来了
You're here.
但是为什么
But why?
我做了一个梦 拉葛莎
I had a dream, Lagertha.
在我的梦里 有人袭击你的村子
And in my dream, your village was attacked.
所以 我想来陪你
So, I wanted to be with you.
还有你和托尔薇的孩子
You and Torvi's children.
我担心有事发生
I was afraid that something had happened.
哈里死了
Hali is dead.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我没有保护好他
I did not protect him.
我失败了
I failed.
他被埋在离他想保护的村子
He's buried not far from a village
不远的地方
which he tried to protect.
跟其他所有在突袭中死去的人埋在一起
With all the others who also died in the raid.
所以是真的吗
So it's true?
你的梦吗 是的 我们遭到土匪袭击
Your dream? Yes. We were attacked by bandits.
就是那些被比约恩打上烙印后释放的土匪
The same bandits that Bjorn branded and released.
也许是比约恩错了
Then, perhaps Bjorn made a mistake?
他不应该放了他们
He should never have released them.
别说这些了 我们都会犯错
Don't talk of mistakes! We all make mistakes,
有时理由蹩脚 有时理由充分
sometimes for bad reasons and sometimes for good ones.
不管怎样
In any case,
都不重要了
it is not important anymore.
重要的是我能确定
What's important is that I am certain,
当他们不再想办法偷我们的粮食时
since they did not manage to steal our grain,
他们就很快要再次进攻了
that they will attack again soon.
好消息是我们在这里
It is a good thing that we are here.
我们得做好计划
We have to make plans.
就算有你的盾女们在
Even with your shield-maidens,
我不知道能否再抵挡住白发和他的强盗们
I'm not sure we can resist White Hair and his bandits,
这次就不一定了
not a second time.
我想从你拉葛莎嘴里听到的可不是这些话
Those are not words I ever expected to hear from Lagertha,
你可是有名的盾女
the famous shield-maiden.
也许那个拉葛莎已经死了
Perhaps that Lagertha is already dead.
是我亲手埋葬了她
I buried her myself.
然后还得亲手把她挖出来
Then I had to dig her up again.
但她再也不是原来的她了
But she is not the same.
再也不可能是原来的她了
She can never be the same.
使劲啊大伙 快 来 帮帮我
Come on, guys! Come on! Go on! Help me!
使劲 使劲 帮我推
Come on! Come on! Help me!
好 很好 你 使点劲推 使点劲
Yes! Well done! You! You push! You! You push!
推啊 加油
Push! Come on!
推啊 快点 帮忙推
Push! Come on, help push!
维塞克 这是什么
Hvitserk! What is this?
这是伊瓦尔做的用来保护城镇的铁门
This is one of the iron gates that Ivar made to protect the town.
但是你想用它干什么
But what do you want it for?
我要用它来保护我自己
I need it for my own protection!
只有这样才能把鬼魂阻挡在外
It's the only way to keep out the ghosts!
继续 推啊 加油
Go on! Push it! Come on!
使劲 对 加油
Come on! Yes! Go on!
因格那儿有
Inge has them.
来啊 因格 再拿来点
Come, Inge. Come. Bring some more!
这是谁干的
Who did this?
格尼黑尔德
Gunnhild.
他们想不到的
They won't expect this.
是啊
No.
但谁也不知道这样是否足够
But who knows if it's enough?
你有比约恩的消息吗
Have you heard anything from Bjorn?
我知道他会回来的
I know he will return.
是的
Yes.
看啊
Look!
可怜的阿尔莎
Poor Asa.
闻起来很香
Smells good.
我等不及了
I cannot wait for that.
你看到的是什么
What is it that you see?
我看到了我自己 拉葛莎
I see myself, Lagertha.
这些年我一直都是这样
That's how I was, all those years ago.
我们都是这样
That's how we all were.
就像看到鬼魂一样
It's like seeing ghosts.
不知道为什么我很想流泪
For some reason, I want to weep.
不是难过而是因为能再次看到自己而喜悦
But for as much joy to see myself again.
来吧 加入我们
Come. Join our feast.
我们都将是盾女
We will be shield-maidens together.
是的
Yes!
干杯
Skol!
干杯
Skol!
走开 离我远点 走开
Go away! Leave me alone! Go away!
看着我 维塞克
Look at me, Hvitserk.
走开 走开
Go away! Go away!
是伊瓦尔让我变成了这样
Ivar did this to me.
看着我
Look at me!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
你为什么回到这里
Why have you come back here?
你为什么要纠缠着我
Why do you want to haunt me?
我要复仇
I want revenge.
唯一能帮我复仇的人就是你 维塞克
The only person who can avenge my death, Hvitserk, is you!
告诉我 告诉我该怎么做
Tell me! Tell me how!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表