剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我委托你 无骨人伊瓦尔
I entrust you, Ivar the Boneless,
把王子安全地转移到诺夫哥罗德
to safely convey the Prince to Novgorod.
这事难度很大 奥列格现在很害怕
It will not be easy. Oleg is afraid now.
他会不惜一切代价
He will become desperate.
给王子的守卫加倍
He will redouble the guard on the Prince,
因为他一旦失去伊戈尔王子
for if he loses Prince Igor,
他就失去了成为合法统治者的机会
he loses any claim to be the legitimate ruler.
我明白
I understand.
你是这个伟大国度的合法君王
You are the rightful King of this great land.
我会亲眼看着你加冕
I will see you crowned.
谢谢你 迪尔王子
Thank you, Prince Dir.
我爱你
I love you.
维塞克 拉格纳之子
Hvitserk. Son of Ragnar.
我们以前互相信任
We were thrust upon each other.
我对你一点都不了解
I didn't know anything about you.
你哥哥伊瓦尔对你们的关系守口如瓶
Your brother Ivar was rather mysterious about your relationship.
来 请坐
Oh, please, sit.
就当自己家
Be comfortable.
我知道兄弟之间的关系会经常很紧张
I know that brotherly relationships can often be strained.
难处理
Difficult.
我和我的兄弟们也是这样
It's been so with my own brothers.
你想跟我说什么
Why did you want to talk to me?
我喜欢维京人
I like Vikings.
我想要有个维京人保镖
I would like to have a bodyguard of Vikings.
比起我自己的护卫 我更信任你们
I would trust you more than my own guards.
也许 除了伊瓦尔
Except, perhaps, for Ivar.
尽管我很喜欢他
Even though I love Ivar.
当然 之前我们没能
I was disappointed, of course,
拿下卡特加特 我很失望
that we failed to capture Kattegat.
但是我已经对攻击斯堪的纳维亚
But I'm no longer interested in attacking Scandinavia
及其农民不感兴趣了
and its peasants.
我认为我们应该攻打君士坦丁堡
I believe we should attack Constantinople.
更富有 更有吸引力的目标
A richer and much more attractive target.
你不表态
You don't say anything.
有时候沉默更好
Sometimes silence is better.
丝绸之路上
Along the Silk Roads,
中国人和阿♥拉♥伯人给了我们许多东西
the Chinese and Arabs have given us many things.
美好的东西
Beautiful things.
绝妙的东西
Splendid things.
愉悦的东西
Pleasurable things.
比如这个
Like this.
这是什么
What is it?
就是罂粟籽
It's just poppy seed.
你闻闻就知道了
You just smell it.
能让你快乐
It makes you happy.
-我... -只是一个小小的罪恶而已
- I, uh-- - Oh, it's just one small sin.
你这么怕吗
Are you so afraid?
闻一闻
Smell it.
这真是你想统治的国度吗 凯迪尔
Is this really the land that you want to be King of, Ketill?
这片悲惨的只有石头的荒凉土地
This harsh, stony, unproductive land that is miserable?
你下半辈子都得在这挣扎求生
You will struggle the rest of your life just to survive here.
但是想想我能给你什么
Think about what I'm offering you instead.
我不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are,
从哪里来
where you came from,
你的信仰是什么 或者真名叫什么
what you believe in, or even what your real name is.
也许这就是命中注定
Perhaps that is how it is meant to be.
但我知道我们需要互相信任
But I do know we need to trust each other.
我们需要你和我们一起
We need you to come with us,
帮助我们完成第二艘船
to help us to furnish a second boat.
没有你的话 我们不可能离开
Without you, we can't leave.
你为什么要犹豫呢
Why would you hesitate?
因为这取决于奥特尔是否讲了实话
Because it all depends if Othere is telling the truth.
我们不能相信凯迪尔
We cannot trust Ketill.
然而没有他 别人就不会来了
But without him, the others, they would not come.
但我知道凯迪尔疯了
But I know that Ketill went mad,
不经警告就屠♥杀♥了一个无辜的家庭
slaughtered an innocent family without warning.
而且这种事很可能再一次发生
And in which case, that could easily happen again.
如果那时我们在航行的船上
If we are at sea on an open boat,
后果可能会是灾难性的
the... The consequences, they would be catastrophic.
除非你愿意和我一起解决这事
Unless you and I are willing to deal with it together.
他说的话经常变来变去
His story changes so often,
不知道哪些是可信的
it is hard to know what to believe.
-但是你想相信他 -我想相信
- And yet you want to believe. - I want to believe.
我需要相信他
I need to believe.
如果你想留在这
If you want to stay here
这个只有石头的荒野里 现在就告诉我
in this stony wilderness, then tell me now.
你怎么看 那个叫"奥特尔"的男人
What do you say, the man called "Othere"?
就这么定了
I say you have a deal.
我需要这次航行里有我信任的人
I need someone I can trust on this voyage.
你大可以信任我
You can trust me well enough.
无意打扰
I don't mean to disturb you.
没事
It's all right.
很难接受比约恩已经不在了
It is hard to accept that Bjorn is gone.
是啊
Yes.
但至少我还有他
But at least I have this.
你怀孕了 比约恩的孩子吗
You are with child? Bjorn's child?
是比约恩的孩子
Yes. With Bjorn's child.
格尼黑尔德的流产实在是太糟了
It was terrible when Gunnhild lost the child she was carrying.
很不幸我们等不了你的孩子来统治卡特加特
Sadly, we cannot wait for your child to become ruler of Kattegat.
时间不等人 情况让人绝望
These are quick and desperate times.
罗斯可能还会袭击我们
The Rus may attack us again,
我们却没有国王或女王能统一后方
and yet we have no King or Queen to unite behind.
你是比约恩的妻子
You are Bjorn's wife.
怀着他的孩子
You carry his child.
我觉得拉格纳·罗斯布洛克和比约恩·艾恩赛德的遗赠
I think the legacy of Ragnar Lothbrok and Bjorn Ironside
应该继续流传下去
should live and continue.
那我有机会吗
Then I have a chance?
只要准备充足
Given the right preparations.
我想成为女王
I would like to be Queen.
我知道
I know.
可怜的伊瓦尔
Poor Ivar.
你指什么
What do you mean?
你期望以国王之身回到卡特加特
You were hoping to return to Kattegat as a King...
对吗
weren't you?
也许
Perhaps.
你想回到过去
You wanted to return to the past.
你很爱你的妻子
You loved your wife.
她叫什么
What was her name?
芙蕾迪丝
Freydis.
我们都是永远活在过去的人
We are all brought back perpetually to the past.
你错了
You're wrong.
这个芙蕾迪丝长什么样
What did she look like, this Freydis?
她很娇小
She was small.
像你一样
Like you.
但有一头金发
But blonde.
她按我们的流行穿着打扮
She dressed after our fashion.
梳着辫子...所以
She wore her hair... So.
我信任过她
And I trusted her.
她告诉我 我是个神
She was the one that told me I was a god.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say? Huh?
只要说你想说的
Only what you want to say.
我不相信你会背叛奥列格
I don't believe you want to betray Oleg.
你只是说说
You just say that.
我能怎么证明呢
And how can I prove it to you?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我告诉过你了 不行
I told you. I can't.
这真的是你想要的吗 凯迪尔
Is this really want you want to do, Ketill?
当然了
Of course it is.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在冰岛的地位稳固
Your position in Iceland is secure.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表