剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
乌伯 看在神的份上
Ubbe, for the love of the gods.
我的朋友
My friends,
我有很好的消息
I have exciting news.
要是我没法带来好消息
Well, what kind of a king would I be,
那还算什么好国王
if I didn't bring you exciting news?
比约恩国王曾认为卡德加特可以自给自足
King Bjorn believed that Kattegat could exist by trade alone.
那是不对的
It is not true.
当然了 我们一直以来都是商人
Of course it is true that we have always been traders.
我们曾经去过这世界的尽头
We have gone to the ends of the Earth
和其他的人 其他的文化交易
to trade with other peoples, other cultures.
但现在 我们的这些斯堪的纳维亚国家都很小
But these, our Scandinavian countries, are small.
我们没有那么多可以买♥♥卖♥♥的东西
And we don't have that much to trade.
于是 我们杀向四方
Instead, we have raided far and wide.
我们的远征非常成功
And our raids have been successful.
没错
Yes!
现在英格兰 爱尔兰 法兰克亚 甚至连罗斯
We have a presence now in England, in Ireland,
都有我们的人
in Frankia, and even in Rus!
好啊
Yes!
我们开始在这些地方扎根
We have started to put down roots in all these places.
我们的影响力已经和我们的人数规模远不相符
And our influence has grown out of all proportion to our size.
如果我们不继续掠夺
Unless we continue raiding,
不继续赢下战斗
continue to win battles,
不占领土地
take territory,
我们很快就会失去我们现在所得到的一切
we will soon lose everything we have gained so far.
在英格兰 约克 麦西亚和诺森伯兰
In England, we have a foothold in York,
都有据点
in Mercia, and Northumberland.
我们在韦塞克斯还有乌伯为我们
And we still have a settlement in Wessex,
打下的定居群落
that Ubbe won for us.
但是韦塞克斯的兵力还是很强大
But Wessex remains powerful,
依然是英格兰最后一个王国
remains the last great kingdom of England.
国王阿尔弗雷德受到所有撒克逊部落的尊敬
Its king, Alfred, receives homage from all Saxon tribes.
如果我们不去管他的王国
And if we leave his kingdom alone,
他肯定会摧毁我们的居留地
then, surely, he will destroy our settlements,
夺回失去的国土
and regain all his lost fiefdoms.
我们不能放任他
We cannot allow it.
他们和我说 我们的英雄都死了
They tell me that all our great heroes are dead.
也许你们也这么认为了
And perhaps you believe it.
我也发现 我们的族人在国土之外
For it seems to me, that while our kinsmen
奋力战斗时
struggle and fight abroad,
你们都安于卡德加特的安逸生活
all of you have settled for comfortable lives here in Kattegat,
享受着这片富饶的土地 忘记了原本的自己
living off the fat of the land, forgetting who you really are,
忘记了你们是维京人
forgetting that you're Vikings,
是众神的儿女 夙愿是进入瓦尔哈拉殿堂
the sons and daughters of the gods, longing for Valhalla.
是因为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克死了吗
Is it for this that Ragnar Lothbrok died?
是因为他牺牲性命才让你们过上的
Is it for your easy living, your temperate days,
平静又安宁的生活吗
that he sacrificed his life?
我父亲死去时我也在场
I was there when my father died.
我看着他被关在毒蛇坑上的笼子里痛苦不堪
I watched him wretched in his cage above a pit of vipers.
我听到了他的遗言 他不需要怜悯
And I heard his last words. He wanted no pity.
他欣然赴死
He was glad to die.
他知道自己很快就会和众神痛饮 他带着笑容
Laughing, knowing that soon, he would sup with the gods.
但是他叮嘱他的孩子们
But he urged his sons,
他叮嘱你们
and he urged you,
他的人♥民♥ 为他复仇
his people, to avenge him.
他死后
Since his death,
基♥督♥瘟疫散播到了世界的每一个角落
the Christian plague has spread across the world,
甚至影响到了我们的罗斯兄弟
even infecting our Rus brothers.
但你们依然自称维京人
But you still claim to be Vikings.
那就拿出维京人的样子
Then act like Vikings!
忘记你们的安逸生活
Forget about your comfortable existence.
跟我一起 征服阿尔弗雷德国王
Come with me and conquer King Alfred!
和我一起征服英格兰 还有英格兰的富人们
Come with me and conquer England, and all of its riches!
拿回你们生来就该享受的一切
Reclaim your birthright.
与众神同行 抵达瓦尔哈拉神殿
Be like the gods and reach for Valhalla!
瓦尔哈拉
Valhalla!
瓦尔哈拉
Valhalla!
伊瓦尔万岁 伊瓦尔万岁
Hail Ivar! All hail Ivar!
伊瓦尔万岁 伊瓦尔万岁
Hail Ivar! Hail Ivar!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表