剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
这不够
it's not enough.
总有一天 我会死
One day, it's true, I will die.
希望我是战死
Hopefully in battle,
而不是变成流口水的老头老死
and not like some drooling old man!
奥丁亲自迎我进入瓦尔哈拉
And Odin will welcome me into Valhalla.
但是当以后的人把我的尸骨挖掘出来的时候
But when they dig up my bones,
我想听到他们说
I want them to say,
这是史上最负盛名的
"Here is the grave...
维京人的墓穴
of the most famous Viking who ever lived."
你猜之后呢
And do you know what?
我的儿子会成为罗斯人中伟大的战士
My son will become a great warrior for the Rus.
我儿子和子子孙孙
And so my son and his sons
会让我的血脉代代延续
will ensure that my bloodline endures
遥远未来的人们
and people a long way in the future,
几百年以后的人们
hundreds of years from now,
可能全世界都会有人
and probably from all over the world...
在发现他们是我的后裔时感到骄傲
will be proud to find that my blood is in their bodies...
我的灵魂就存在于他们
and my spirit is in their souls.
你觉得哪好笑了
What's so funny?
没啥
Ah, nothing.
别怪我
Forgive me.
你说的还有点道理
You're probably right.
你最好信我 哥哥
Oh, you better believe it, my brother.
怎么了
What?
你眼睛又变成深蓝色了 伊瓦尔
Your eyes have turned deep blue, Ivar.
你还记得这意味着什么吗
You know what that means, remember?
我们以前照顾过你
We used to watch over you.
我们知道你眼睛变蓝后
We knew that when your eyes turned blue...
你就会陷入极大的危险
you were in great danger of hurting yourself.
我们总会说"不能是今天 伊瓦尔"
And we would say, "Not today, Ivar...
"还不到时候"
not today."
我还记得呢
I remember.
古德丽德 抱好拉格纳
Gudrid, take Ragnar.
托尔薇
Torvi!
瞧我们找到了什么
Look what we have found!
猎物太多了 动物太多了
There is so much game, so many animals,
能吃的太多了 我都不知道怎么说了
so much just to eat, I can't even describe it!
我无法用语言表达
Words fail me.
言语远远不够表达 这里是天堂
Words are never enough. Here is paradise!
我们必须要做个献祭 乌伯
We must make a sacrifice, Ubbe.
我们必须感谢众神的恩惠
We must thank the gods for all this bounty.
我们应该做
We shall.
众神 我们向你们献祭
感谢让我们生存下来
感谢把我们带来新世界
众神之父
托尔 弗雷 芙蕾雅
我们向你们敞开心扉
接受我们的献祭之血
永远保护我们
对抗邪恶和恶灵
众神之父
奥丁
以汝之名义接受这份礼物
我不知道这个新世界众神还在不在
I wonder if the gods are truly here in this new world.
也许在吧
Perhaps they are.
就算在 可能也是以另一种形式
But, even so, perhaps in a different shape.
这真是个奇怪的想法
That is a strange idea.
可能还有点吓人
Perhaps even terrifying.
什么
What?
你千山万水过来只为了发现差不多的东西吗
Did you come all this way just to find the familiar,
乌伯 拉格纳之子
Ubbe, son of Ragnar?
真丢脸
That's shameful.
可能你跟你父亲也没那么像
Maybe you are not so much like your father after all.
你又怎么知道呢
How would you know?
雕像看起来很新
The carvings look recent.
而且我在那看到了些脚印
And I found some footsteps over there,
看起来像一条小路 但是后面就看不清了
and what looks like a path. But it runs out.
-一条路 -不只有我们
- A path down here. - Not alone.
我们应该怎么办
What shall we do?
会是什么
What could it be?
我觉得我们应该为
I think we should leave some gifts here
做雕像的留下一些礼物
for whoever made the carving.
看看会发生什么
And see what happens.
你觉得他们知道我们在这里吗
Do you think they know we're here?
对
Yes.
你觉得他们知道
I think they know.
他又去撒尿了
He's having a piss again.
他有什么毛病
What's the matter with him?
他比我们所有人喝的都多
He drinks more than all of us put together.
过来 小子
Come here, boy!
你好 老顽固
Hello, Ancient One.
你很多年以前想杀死我
You tried to kill me many years ago,
伊瓦尔 无骨人
Ivar, the Boneless.
你看你的努力是多么徒劳
You see how futile were your efforts?
你的永生让人安心
There is something reassuring about your immortality.
如果我是你 我永远都不想成为我这样
If I were you, I would never wish to be in my state.
既不活也不死 既不冷也不暖
Neither living nor dead, cold or warm,
所踏之地皆是恶臭 所见之事皆是恐怖
fetid with the earth, witnessing only horrors.
死亡是一种解脱
Death would be a blessed relief.
那我呢
What about me?
很好 你总是直奔主题
Yes. You always come to the point.
我很羡慕你 尽管你很愚蠢
I admire you, although you are foolish.
我会怎么样 你知道吗 你看见了吗
What happens to me? Do you know? Have you seen it?
我一直知道你的命运
I've always known your fate.
我提前感受了它的痛苦
I have fore-suffered it.
它被撰写在符文石和星星上
It is written in runes and in the stars.
它会怎么样
What is it?
在某种程度上 你不会感到惊讶
In some ways it will not surprise you.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
如果我告诉你
If I told you,
你就会试着逃避它 躲避它。
you would have to try and evade it, escape it.
为了逃避命运 你愿意去任何地方
You would go anywhere not to meet your fate.
但你还是会面对它
But you would still meet it.
无法逃避
There's no escape.
而且没有必要知道它 伊瓦尔无骨者
And no need to know, Ivar, the Boneless.
我一辈子...从未真正相信过你
All my life... I never truly believed you.
你现在也没必要相信我
You don't have to believe me now.
我觉得我想相信
I think I want to.
我们到了吗
Are we here?
嗯
Yes.
椅子在这里
Here's your chair.
我们欢迎你们
We welcome you,
伯爵 领队和首领们
you earls, captains, and jarls of the city
还有卡特加特边缘的领导者
and outer reaches of Kattegat,
愿奥丁保佑你们和理事会
and wish blessings of Odin upon you and your Council.
也许此时此刻 埃里克国王有话与你们讲
Perhaps at this point, King Erik will speak to you.
我的眼盲了
I am blind.
我也不知为何
I do not know why.
也许只有众神知道
Perhaps only the gods know.
哈拉尔一世走了
With Harald Finehair gone,
我是你们的国王
I am your King.
还有很多事要做
And there is much to be done.
我们必须继续坚守
We must maintain our defenses
以防备罗斯可能发动的袭击
against a possible attack by the Rus.
建造新的城墙来保护我们自己
And build new ramparts to protect ourselves
免受我们自己人的攻击
from attacks by our own people!
我们收到通知 必须提高税收
We have been told that taxes must be raised.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-我... -当然要提高税收
- I-- - Of course they have to be raised.
不然我们要如何建造绵延数英里的新石墙
How else can we build miles and miles of new stone ramparts,
以及石墙各处的堡垒
and a fort at each end?
只有傻子才以为工事不花钱就能建好
Only a fool would think they could be built without cost!
国王陛下 如果你真配得上这称呼
My Lord King, if indeed you are King.
能不能请你听从我们谏言 削减这些开支呢
Will you not suspend these expenses as we ask?
我们觉得无此必要
We see no reason for them.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表