剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Was I?
我先前还不确定
I wasn't sure.
我要死了吗 拉葛莎
Am I dying, Lagertha?
你非常勇敢
You've been more than brave.
你快死了 哈里 但是诸神都在这
You are dying, Hali, but the gods are here.
奥丁在这
Odin is here.
他看见了你是多么的勇敢
He saw how brave you were.
我希望如此
I hope so.
我告诉你的是真的 你相信我 对吗
I am telling you the truth. You believe me, don't you?
奥丁会把你带去瓦尔哈拉殿堂
Odin will take you to Valhalla.
你会跟所有伟大的战士
You will be with all the great warriors
和英雄们在一起
and heroes of our time.
你会有特殊待遇
You will be a special person.
你特殊是因为你父亲是比约恩·艾恩赛德
You will be special because your father is Bjorn Ironside.
还有你一贯如此勇敢的表现
And because you have been so brave.
你会在亚瑟神殿中有一席之地
You will sit in the great Halls of the Aesir.
哈里
Hali?
迪尔
Dir!
迪尔
Dir.
我给你带了点东西
I've brought you something.
我们可不能让你现在死
Ah, we can't have you die now.
不 可能有一天你还会重获自♥由♥
No. Not when, someday, you might get free again.
自♥由♥
Free?
我想自♥由♥
I want to be free.
你认真的吗 伊瓦尔
Do you mean it, Ivar, huh?
你曾经还叫我"瘸子"
You know, you used to call me "the cripple".
愿神饶恕我
God forgive me!
这是我最后的机会了
It's my last chance.
我病了 很严重
I'm sick. Really sick.
我活不过冬天
I won't last the winter.
我知道
I know.
那你刚刚什么意思
So, what did you mean, huh?
说我有一天能重获自♥由♥
That one day I might be free, huh?
如果你帮助我
If you-- If you help me,
我可以满足你的所有愿望
I can give you everything you want.
所有吗
Everything?
一切的一切
Everything and anything!
难以置信的财富
Riches beyond belief!
还有奴隶 女人 成百上千的奴隶
And slaves! Women! Hundreds, thousands of slaves.
好几百个女人
Hundreds of women!
各地的城♥堡♥
Castles everywhere.
我对城♥堡♥什么的无所谓
I don't care too much about the castles.
我只想要推♥翻♥奥列格王子的机会
I would just like the chance to overthrow Prince Oleg.
怎么了
What is it?
我做了一个梦
I had a dream.
在梦里 我看见一个村庄狼烟四起
And in my dream, I saw a village all ablaze.
我看见一个将死的女人
I saw women dying.
一个被箭射穿的男孩
A young boy pierced by an arrow.
在树的顶端
High up in a tree.
你觉得是什么意思
What do you think it meant?
我不知道
I don't know.
你肯定有一点头绪吧
You must have some idea.
我想那可能
I think it might have been...
可能是拉葛莎的村子
It might have been Lagertha's village.
拉葛莎的
Lagertha's?
你是说它被攻击了吗
You mean, it was attacked?
你从来没去过拉葛莎的村子 格尼黑尔德
You have never been to Lagertha's village, Gunnhild.
没有
No.
但我有种感觉
But I had a feeling.
我的孩子们在那
My children are there!
但为什么我没感觉到任何东西
And why did I not see or feel anything?
我不知道 托尔薇
I don't know, Torvi.
我觉得我应该去那看看
I feel I should go there and find out.
你还怀着孩子 比约恩的孩子
You are with child. Bjorn's child.
路途还很遥远
It is a long way.
我不管
I don't care.
-那我必须跟你去 -不
- Then I must go with you. - No.
我需要你呆在这
No, I need you here.
我会派人去探寻真♥相♥
I will send someone to discover the truth.
我肯定那不是拉葛莎的村子
I'm sure it is not Lagertha's village.
否则我肯定会听说的
I would have heard.
我要去
I'm going.
相信我 我也很想和你一起去
Believe me, I would like to go too.
但我不能为了一个梦而离开卡特加特
But I cannot leave Kattegat for everyone's dreams.
我必须要负起责任
I have to be responsible.
我的责任是我的约束
I'm trapped here by responsibility.
你作为我的妻子也是一样
And, as my wife, so are you.
这件事就到此为止
That is how it is.
我们为死去的人
We mourn our dead,
悲伤 哀悼
and honor them,
祈祷他们能伴随着诸神
and pray they will dwell among the gods
直到黄昏
until Ragnarok.
但是 我们这些生者必须不能
But we the living must try and ensure that
让他们的牺牲白费
their deaths were not in vain.
袭击我们 并杀死他们的土匪
The bandits who attacked us and killed them
并没有得到他们想要的东西
did not get what they wanted.
他们没有夺走我们的粮食和牲畜
They did not manage to steal our grain or our livestock,
这说明他们一定会卷土重来
which means that they will come back.
我认为他们很快便会再度来袭
And I think they will come back soon.
我们还有选择
We have a choice.
我们可以抛下我们的村庄和死去的人们
We can abandon our village and the dead.
我们可以抛下我们的粮食和牲畜
We can abandon our grain and our livestock
躲藏到深山旷野之中
and we can go and hide in the fields,
祈祷那些土匪不会发现我们
and hope the bandits don't find us.
或者 我们可以留下来
Or we can stay.
我们可以派几个信使去别的村庄求救
We can send a few messengers out to villages for help.
我们可以再次做好战斗的准备
And we can prepare again to fight
守护属于我们的东西
and defend what is ours.
我不想丢下我的弟弟
I don't want to leave my brother.
我失去了我的儿子
I lost my son.
你们想走可以走
You can all go if you want,
但我会留下来保护死去的亲人
but I will stay and defend the dead.
我们都会留下来
We will all stay.
一个战士会因为害怕
Does a warrior hide in the rushes
而仓皇躲藏吗
because he is afraid of dying?
我们都不害怕
None of us is afraid.
哈里也没有害怕过
Hali wasn't afraid.
我们都该留下来战斗
We should all stay and fight.
哈里没有害怕
Hali wasn't afraid.
他是为我们大家而死的
He died for all of us.
所以我们大家都要留下来
So all of us will stay here.
就算我们会为守护他们而死
Even if we have to die for them.
格尼黑尔德
Gunnhild!
格尼黑尔德 等等
Gunnhild! Wait!
格尼黑尔德
Gunnhild!
我还是觉得我该和你一起去
I still think I should come with you.
乌伯说的肯定没错
I'm sure Ubbe is right.
不是拉葛莎的村子
It is not Lagertha's village.
-我只是要... -把这个给哈里和阿萨
- I just need to-- - Give these to Hali and Asa.
告诉他们 我爱他们
Tell them I love them.
我会的
Of course I will.
我们要走了
Now we must go.
怎么样
Well?
我们同意你的计划
We agree to your plan.
派人去吧
Send word out to all
所有国王和首领都叫过来吧
the kings and Jarls to gather here.
选出挪威的比约恩·艾恩赛德国王
To elect Bjorn Ironside King of all Norway!
我已经派人去了
I already have.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表