剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
哈拉尔一世万岁 挪威全境之王
All hail King Harald... King of all Norway!
你儿子把我的一切都夺走了
Your son took everything I had.
如果我必须死 那也值了
If I have to die, it is worth it.
你打算怎么向他们履行你的承诺
How do you plan to deliver on your promise to all of them?
听着 你这个老蠢货
Listen, you stupid old man!
成为挪威之王是我命中注定的事 我成功了
It was my fate to become King of Norway. And here I am.
哈拉尔要杀你
Harald is going to kill you!
跟我来 我有一艘船在等着
Come with me! I have a boat waiting.
我要回卡特加特
I am going back to Kattegat.
我要见我儿子
I need to see my son.
你病了 维塞克 你病了
You're sick, Hvitserk. Sick.
你出去想干什么
If you go out, what will you do?
《维京传奇》
第六季第七集
拉葛莎
Lagertha.
是谁干的
Who killed her?
没人知道 乌伯大人
No one knows, Lord Ubbe.
她在这里做什么
What was she doing here?
孤身一人
On her own with nobody?
可怜的拉葛莎
Poor Lagertha.
格尼黑尔德在哪里
Where's Gunnhild?
我的孩子 她的梦是真的吗
My chrildren were her dreams true?
你不能确定
You don't know.
不 不 我得走了 我得弄清楚
No, no! I have to go. I have to find out.
去帮她
Go and help her.
我兄弟呢
Where is my brother, hmm?
维塞克在哪里
Where is Hvitserk?
把他找来
Go and find him.
是 乌伯大人
Yes, my Lord Ubbe.
我需要他
I need him.
你杀了我的母亲
You killed my mother.
但我还是会为盾女拉葛莎哀悼
But I can still weep for Lagertha the shield-maiden.
怎么了
What is it?
我们得去卡特加特
We have to get to Kattegat.
我得去卡特加特
I have to get to Kattegat.
我们找不到维塞克
We can't find Hvitserk.
他好像不在卡特加特
He doesn't seem to be in Kattegat.
继续找
Keep looking.
我会找到他
I'll find him.
托尔薇告诉我 你爱上了比约恩
Torvi told me that you're in love with Bjorn.
也许吧
I may be.
我希望你不会因此祈求格尼黑尔德王后生病
I hope that doesn't mean you wish Queen Gunnhild ill?
当然不会
Of course not.
我尊重她
I respect her.
我希望她平安健康
I want her to be safe and well.
她怀了比约恩的孩子
She is carrying Bjorn's child.
她怀了我所爱之人的孩子
She is carrying the child of the man I love.
维塞克在哪里
Where's Hvitserk?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我一整天都没有见过他
I haven't seen him all day.
挪威韦斯特福尔
我亲爱的奥拉夫国王
My dear King Olaf.
我想你应该是来宣誓效忠的
I suppose you have come to pledge your allegiance.
我没有做好整件事
It was not well done.
只是没按照你的计划发展而已
It was not as you arranged.
不过 我是国王了
Still, I am King now.
挪威的国王
King of Norway.
你应该效忠于我
And you owe me allegiance.
我不能
I cannot.
为什么这对你来说这么难 老头子
What is so difficult for you, old man?
那是实实在在的投票
It was a genuine vote.
我获胜了
I won.
我是希望比约恩成为挪威开国君主
I wanted Bjorn to be the first King of Norway.
有很多人并不赞同
There were many who thought differently.
他们不想投给比约恩
They didn't want Bjorn.
这场投票明摆着想让他们投给比约恩
It was too obvious for them to vote for Bjorn.
他们想投给能代表普通百姓的人
They wanted someone who represented ordinary people.
因此才将票投给了我
And that's why they voted for me...
但是你还是不接受
but you still won't accept it.
不
No.
我不会认可的
I won't accept it.
这是一场灾难
It is a tragedy.
当初你怎么对我的我会悉数奉还 奥拉夫
I must do to you what you did to me, Olaf.
我要把你丢进监狱
I must throw you into prison
直到你认清自己的错误为止
until you see the error of your ways.
或者你最后死在里面 结果怎样我不在乎
Or until you die. I don't mind either way.
放我走
Let me be!
我会自行了断
I will walk to eternity in my own shoes.
拉格纳的死会带来不可估计的灾祸
So, it was always the truth that the death of Ragnar
这个预言一直在被应验
would bring calamities beyond imagining.
我只目睹事件的经过
I only see things.
无法驱使它们发生
I don't make them.
我躺在墙下
I fore-suffer them,
阴暗潮湿的土地中 提前遭受这些苦难
lying in the damp earth beneath these walls.
你告诉过拉葛莎她会被拉格纳的一个儿子击杀
You told Lagertha that she would be killed by a son of Ragnar.
我只会透露我看到的
I say only what I see,
我也知道人类在事实面前会承受不起
and I know that humankind cannot bear too much reality.
是伊瓦尔么
Was it Ivar?
是伊瓦尔
It was Ivar...
但又不是伊瓦尔
and yet it was not Ivar.
其中伊瓦尔既有罪过 但也无罪
Ivar is guilty and innocent at the same time.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know.
你会知道的
You will know.
之后你会奢望你永远不曾知道
And then you will wish that you did not know.
像哈里一样
Like Hali...
我们都在去往瓦尔哈拉的路上
we are all on our way to Valhalla.
哈里怎么了
Hali?
不
No!
不 托尔薇
No, Torvi.
哈里死了
Hali is dead.
一路走好 哈里
Farewell, Hali.
永别了 我的儿子
Farewell, my son.
众神在我准备好承受事实之前决定将你带走
The gods decided to take you to themselves before I was ready.
至少你很快将在亚萨神族的宫殿中
But at least you will soon be with Lagertha again,
与拉葛莎相聚
in the Halls of the Aesir.
可爱的哈里
Sweet Hali...
你不会离我们远去 你会一直活在我们的心里
you are not gone because you will always be in our hearts.
我们都很爱你
And we love you.
托尔薇
Torvi.
你受伤了
You are wounded.
真是祸不单行
Can there be no end to this grief?
拉葛莎呢
Lagertha?
她到了卡特加特
She reached Kattegat.
但之后有人杀了她
But then someone killed her.
你知道为什么她如此急切地赶回卡特加特吗
Do you know why she wanted so badly to go to Kattegat?
她想告诉你
She wanted to tell you that we
我们抵抗了以白发为首的强盗战胜了他们
fought and defeated White Hair and his bandits.
她想让你知道你儿子非常英勇
She wanted you to know the courage of your son.
你应该为他骄傲
You should be so proud.
拉葛莎的葬礼必须大办
Lagertha must have a great funeral.
她在众人心中意义非凡
She meant so much to so many.
我要回去参加
And I will return for it.
不行 你还很虚弱
No, you are still too weak.
我当时太虚弱了 没能和拉葛莎一起回卡德加特
I was weak when I did not go back to Kattegat with Lagertha.
不然我可能可以救下她的命
Perhaps I could have saved her life.
现在我们跟她告别的时候我不会再虚弱了
I will not be weak now, when we say goodbye to her.
别哭
Don't cry.
我们明天就出发去卡德加特
We leave for Kattegat tomorrow.
维塞克
Hvitserk.
拜托活下去 维塞克
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表