剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
我要任命新一任侍卫队长
I have to appoint a new head of my bodyguard.
我想知道你要不要接受此职
I wondered if you would accept the position.
我们就应该在这块大♥陆♥上定居下来
We should try and settle this empty land.
我建议下一步
I suggest that our next move
应该为所有的家族公平公正地划分土地
be to parcel up the land between all of the families.
你不能再拥有比约恩
You can't have Bjorn anymore.
你可以拥有我
You can have me.
伊瓦尔已经和我兄弟汇合
Ivar has joined forces with my brother.
我们必须准备迎战
We have to prepare for an attack.
这是巨大的挑战 但我们必须行动起来
The challenges are great, but we must act.
为什么想当女王
Why did you want to be Queen?
因为我怀了比约恩的孩子
Because I'm carrying Bjorn's child.
是我们的孩子
It's our child.
你为什么还能平静地嫁给哈拉尔王
How can you possibly contemplate marrying King Harald?
我没有任何长处
I have no advantages.
快来 快点 看
Come, quickly! Look!
这条鲸鱼被冲到了我的土地上
The whale has washed up on my property.
我们不都是同心协力的吗
I thought we were all in this together.
这是众神的旨意
The gods decide.
伟大英雄的时代已经结束了 比约恩
The time of great heroes is over, Bjorn.
也许维京人的黄金时代已经过去了
Perhaps the Golden Age of the Vikings is gone.
维 京 传 奇
第六季 第十五集
我不相信凯迪尔愿意分享
I don't believe Ketill will share.
他们必须分享 否则我们会死一部分人
They must share, otherwise some of us will perish.
他不会在意
He doesn't care about that.
他必须在意
Well, he must.
你不明白 凯迪尔会杀了所有挡路的人
You don't understand. Ketill will kill anyone on his path.
他用暴♥力♥夺取了冰岛
He claimed Iceland by violence.
杀掉了唯一能挑战他的家族
Killed the only family who could challenge him.
他在这里也会这么做
And he'll do the same here.
是他杀了弗洛基吗
Did he kill Floki?
当然是他杀了弗洛基
Of course he killed Floki.
弗洛基本能当上冰岛的国王
Floki would have been King of Iceland.
每个人都知道 而凯迪尔必须要干掉他
Everyone knew that, and Ketill had to deal with him.
-怎么干掉的 -我不知道他在哪下的手
- How? - I don't know where it happened.
我也没有证据
And I have no proof.
但我知道凯迪尔以某种方式杀了弗洛基
But I know Ketill killed Floki one way or another.
那要怎么办
What to do?
做好万全准备
Just be prepared.
我们需要重一点的工具
We need the heavy ones!
快点
Come on!
伊瓦尔
Ivar.
该走了 该走了
It's time to go. It's time to go.
走吧
Come on.
-走吧 -好的
- Come on. - Yes.
不知道如果知道自己要娶一个女巫他会怎么想
Wonder what he would think if he knew he was marrying a witch.
他知道
He knows.
他知道
He knows.
是的 而且他不在乎
Yes, and he doesn't care.
所以你无法控制我 埃里克
So you have no power over me, Erik.
你没有任何消息可以透露给哈拉尔
You can't reveal anything to Harald.
你无法羞辱我
You can't shame me.
你也不能把我卖♥♥给别人做奴隶
And you can't sell me into slavery.
-什么 -你听到了
- What? - You heard.
这是你一贯作风
It was always your profession of choice.
每个人都会卖♥♥掉奴隶
Everybody sells slave.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我知道这个
I know this.
你把我卖♥♥掉过一次
You sold me once.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
你当然不记得了 但我记得
Of course you don't. But I remember.
我怎么会忘记
How could I forget?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
什么也不用说
Nothing.
你走吧
Now leave.
我在做我的婚纱
I'm making my wedding dress.
你能看到未来吗
Can you see the future?
我们需要食物
We need food!
我儿子要饿死了
My son is starving!
滚蛋
Get out of here!
不会给你们的
You can't have it!
你们要干嘛
What do you want?
公平分配
A fair share!
会有你的份儿
You'll get your share.
-轮不着你给我 -我们要自己拿
- Not from you! - We've come to take it.
你敢踏足我的领地
If you step foot on my land,
你就是在自寻死路
you will have made your own death!
别他的话 他没在说笑 快走吧
Listen to him, he means it! Go away!
求你们回去吧
Go back! Please!
我们需要吃的
We need food!
谁敢来我这一步 他们就得死
If anyone steps foot on my land, they will die!
凯迪尔 你这样有什么意思
What is the point in this, Ketill, huh?
鲸鱼是在我的领地内被冲到岸上的
The whale washed ashore on my land!
你必须要分享
You have to share it!
这是诸神的礼物
It is a gift from the gods!
是给我的 还能有什么意思
It... It was sent to me. What else can it mean?
你疯了么
Have you lost your mind, hmm?
诸神选中了我
The gods have chosen me.
你不在乎别人的死活
You don't care if everyone else here just dies.
我是这的王 谁饿死我说了算
I am King here! I will decide who starves.
休想 杀人犯
You won't, you murderer!
他们就这样为了神的躯体自相残杀
So, they butcher themselves over the body of our Lord!
不行
No!
儿子
My son!
来 乌伯 快走
Come! Ubbe! Away!
托尔薇
Torvi!
走
Go!
去船那
To the boats!
-快 -快走
- Hurry! - Go! Go!
-你受伤了 -没什么
- You're wounded. - No, it's nothing.
弗罗迪
Frodi!
回来啊
Come back!
回来
Come back!
快上船
Move! Get on the boat!
继续跑
Move!
你上哪去
Where are you going?
-上船 -不行
- Get on the boat! - No, I can't.
我们没有食物和水 什么都没有
We have no food, no water, nothing!
别害怕
Don't be afraid!
一切都好
All shall be well!
划起来 快划
Row! Row!
我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
一切都会没事 一切都会好起来
All shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
看看我
Look at me.
我就是格陵兰之王
I am King of Greenland.
为此欢呼吧
Rejoice! Rejoice!
欢呼吧
Rejoice.
你说到做到
当然
恭喜升迁
Congratulations on your promotion.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还是可以做情侣的
We could still be lovers.
你说什么
What?
等到婚礼之后 何乐而不为
After the marriage. Why not?
哈拉尔信任我 我救了他的命
Harald trusts me now. I saved his life.
然后你想做的第一件事就是背叛他吗
And the first thing you want to do is betray him?
你不爱他
You don't love him.
有诈
It's a trap.
我说了 这是个陷阱
I'm telling you, it's a trap.
我可是警告你了
I told you.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表