剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
What do you want to say to me?
我想告诉你你已经知道的
I want to say to you what you already know.
你爱上比约恩了
You're in love with Bjorn.
可能吧
Maybe.
但我在你身上看到了点东西
But I recognize something in you.
你很有野心
You're ambitious.
可比约恩并不是国王
But Bjorn is not the King.
我已经嫁给了比约恩
I am married to Bjorn.
他就是我命中注定的归宿
Bjorn is my destiny.
命运又怎么能猜得出呢
How can you guess your destiny?
如果你真的目标远大 想要争取的话
If you want, and if you are truly ambitious,
我可以让你做全挪威的王后
I will make you Queen of all Norway.
你并不了解我
You don't know me.
我一定会很愿意多了解你的
I'm sure I would enjoy getting to know you.
我们才刚见面
So, we have just met
你就已经想劝我背叛我的丈夫
and already you want me to betray my husband.
禁果永远最为甜美
The best fruit is always forbidden.
我只是让你考虑一下我的建议
I'm only asking you to think about my suggestion.
用力
Heave!
格尼黑尔德
Gunnhild?
我的孩子 我的孩子
My baby! My baby!
我的孩子
My baby!
那真的是个男孩
It was a boy. Of course.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你也一直盼着
I know it is what you wanted,
我也很抱歉
so I am sorry, too.
但这是诸神的决定
But it is the judgment of the gods.
或许我注定无缘生下你的孩子
Perhaps I am not meant to have a child with you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我们会有孩子的
We will have children.
或许英格丽可以为你生个儿子
Perhaps Ingrid will give you a son.
我想要我们的儿子
I wanted our son.
我希望万事皆能顺你心意 格尼黑尔德
I want only what is best for you, Gunnhild.
我对你的钦佩无以言表
I admire you more than I can say.
我也同样为你死去的儿子难过
I also weep for your dead son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天是个悲伤的日子
This is a sad day.
我们失去了一个孩子
We lost a child.
但失去国土将会比这痛苦千倍万倍
But it would be far worse to lose a country.
这才是我们当下的重点
That should be all our care now.
也是你该关注的重心 比约恩
And it is your care, Bjorn.
你才是真正的国王
You are the true King.
这点你清楚
You know that.
你才是全挪威真正的国王
You are the true King of Norway.
我希望你没有忘记
I hope you haven't forgotten.
我一般不会做这种事情
I don't usually do such things.
我可是冒着生命危险 这你明白吧
I risked my life. You do know that, don't you?
但我不明白你这又是为何
And I don't know why.
你跟我讲过我们之前就认识
You told me that we knew each other before.
在前世的时候
In an earlier life.
可你却不相信我
But you did not believe me.
我是害怕了
I was afraid.
但这种事是有可能的
But such things can happen.
在我们的信仰中也存在
In our religion, we believe that.
生命实在神秘莫测
Life is ultimately unknowable.
我最近见到了一位我十分敬爱的人
I was contacted recently by someone I love very much.
是我母亲的密友
A dear friend of my mother's.
她给我带来了一些好消息
She gave me some very good news.
她告诉我迪尓王子健康平安...
She told me that Prince Dir was alive and well...
多亏了你
thanks to you.
是你协助他逃走的吧
You helped him escape, no?
如果我和他不是一边的 又怎能知道这些
How would I know such things if I were not on his side?
我不爱奥列格 这你知道吧
I do not love Oleg. Surely you know that?
我们应该多聊聊天 卡缇娅
We need to talk some more, Katia.
谢谢你的真诚
Thank you for being honest.
我觉得我像要爱上你了
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我却还对你一无所知
And I don't even know who you are.
她说什么了
What did she say?
我也说不好
I'm not sure.
看 春天来了
Look, it's spring.
再见了 亲爱的儿子
我还没能认识你
没能看你蹒跚学步
看你长大 成为男子汉
我的内心很没有安全感
亲爱的孩子 我只有在你面前才能显露忧伤
我失去了你 但我在为自己哭泣
睡吧
我会在这里等待一段时间
以防你感觉孤单
只有索克尔首领和其他一些人
Only Jarl Thorkell and a few others
回应了哈拉尔王的召唤
have answered King Harald's summons.
这还不够
It is not enough.
告诉其他人
Send word out to the others,
但不要以哈拉尔王的名义
but don't do it in King Harald's name.
以我的名义去做
Do it in my name.
要快
Do it quickly.
你觉得罗斯什么时候会进攻
When do you suppose the Rus will attack?
哪怕他们已经在海上 我也不会惊讶
It wouldn't surprise me if they were already at sea.
其实
The fact is,
比约恩娶了世界上最强大
Bjorn is married to the strongest,
最美 最迷人的盾女
most beautiful, most fascinating shield-maiden in the world.
我不明白他为什么还要娶一个妻子
And I don't understand why he has to take another wife.
他怎么什么都要霸占
Why he has to take everything for himself.
也许是因为他可以这么做
Well, perhaps because he can.
放开她
Let her go.
别伤害她 放开她
Don't hurt her. Let her go.
你留下来
You stay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你
You.
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你
You.
我想走
I want to go.
-你必须得让我走 -谁也命令不了我
- You have to let me go. - I don't have to do anything.
我是国王
I'm the King.
如果比约恩发现...
If Bjorn finds out...
他不会知道的
He won't find out.
你不会告诉他的
You won't tell him.
这是我们的秘密
It will be our secret.
如果罗斯进攻
And if the Rus attack,
比约恩或者我 或许我们两个都会死
then either Bjorn or I, or probably both of us, will die.
如果我死了 我们的秘密就随我入土了
And if I die, our secret goes to the grave.
如果比约恩死了
And if Bjorn dies,
我就答应娶你
I promise to marry you
让你成为全挪威的王后
and make you Queen of all Norway.
那就再等等
Then let's wait.
让我们拭目以待
See what happens.
看看诸神为我们留下什么
What the gods have in store.
不 我厌倦了等待诸神
No. I'm tired of waiting for the gods.
他们一直不听话 我现在就要你
They never listen. I want you now.
我现在就要你
I want you now.
让比约恩见鬼去吧
To hell with Bjorn.
那就来吧
Go on, then. Do it!
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
我去看看其他防御措施
I'll go check on the other defenses.
我看到了什么
I see something.
也许是哈孔国王或者其他人
Perhaps it is King Hakon or one of the others.
不
No.
是时候了
This is it.
我们会再见面的 丈夫
We will meet again, husband.
这是我们要攻击的地方
This is where we will attack.
这是通往哈拉尔首都的河口
Here is the mouth of the river leading into Harald's capital.
比约恩肯定会封锁
No doubt Bjorn will block it.
甚至给我们其他惊喜
As well as planning other surprises.
著名的比约恩·艾恩赛德
The famous Bjorn Ironside.
你确定他会在那里吗
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表