剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
伊戈尔 我把你当儿子一样疼爱
Igor, I love you like a son.
如果我们不杀他 你永远不会自♥由♥
If we don't kill him, you will never be free.
不
No!
任何人敢踏上我的土地 都得死
If anyone steps foot on my land, they will die!
快点 乌伯 快走
Come! Ubbe! Away!
回来
Come back!
上船 快走
Get on the boat! Move!
我现在去瓦尔哈拉和比约恩会合
I go now to join Bjorn in Valhalla.
格尼黑尔德
Gunnhild!
随她去吧
Let her be.
我们不知道身在何处
We have no idea where we are.
而且我们没有食物
And we have no food.
事实是 我们可能会死
The truth is that we are probably going to die!
那么 你要跟我一起去吗
So, are you coming with me?
去哪里
Where to?
比约恩死后 我们不知道那里发生了什么
We don't know what happened there since Bjorn died.
那我们去看看
Then we'll find out.
伊瓦尔
Ivar!
我爱你
I love you.
你变了
You've changed.
维 京 传 奇
第六季 第十六集
港口有船
A ship in the harbor!
雅努斯
Janus!
快点 去水边
Hurry! To the water!
这里
Here!
是一艘船
It's one ship!
这是什么
What is it?
是一艘罗斯人的船
Uh, it's a Rus ship.
只有一艘船
There's only a single ship.
那就护它进港
Then escort it into the harbor.
所以 我们到家了
So, we're home.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about, huh?
毕竟 可能这是个错误决定
That this might be a mistake, after all.
人♥渣♥ 骗子
Scum! Liar!
你这个蠢蛋 假神
You're a fool and a false god!
你这个叛徒 懦夫
You're a traitor and a coward!
没骨气
Spineless!
人♥渣♥
Scum!
叛徒
Traitor!
回去 你这头贱猪
Go back, you swine!
你们这些贱猪
You pigs!
骗子
Liar!
跟我来
Follow me.
我带你们去见哈拉尔王
I'll take you to King Harald.
哈拉尔王
King Harald?
向你致敬
All hail to you,
哈拉尔一世国王
King Harald Finehair.
万岁
All hail.
我的妻子 英格丽王后
My wife, Queen Ingrid.
英格丽王后
Queen Ingrid.
我希望你能让带我们
I hope that you will give safe passage
到这里的罗斯水手安全离开
to the Rus sailors that brought us here.
当然
Of course.
我们没想到你会在这里登基 哈拉尔王
We didn't expect to find you here enthroned, King Harald.
而对我来说
And, for my part,
万万没想到 我的第一个访客是你们两个
I never thought that my first visitors would be you two.
诸神的安排总是很玄妙
The gods work in mysterious ways.
他们确实如此
They do, indeed,
伊瓦尔 无骨人
Ivar, the Boneless.
你们怎么回来了
What brought you back?
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
你们帮罗斯人打仗
You were fighting with the Rus.
为了夺回我们的家
To reclaim our home.
从你的亲兄弟那里
From your own brother.
兄弟之间也会闹翻
Brothers fall out.
最后他们甚至可能分道扬镳
They may even end up fighting on different sides.
这一点你也很清楚
You know that too well,
哈拉尔王
King Harald.
很多居民都恨你们
Many of the townsfolk hate you.
你们继续待在这里 会有危险
As long as you remain here, you will be in danger.
我们是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的合法子嗣
We are the legitimate sons of Ragnar Lothbrok.
你不能说 卡特加特的人♥民♥
You can't tell me that the people of Kattegat
不再敬重和崇拜我们的父亲
don't still revere and worship our father.
如果他们愿意接受你做他们的国王
And if they're willing to accept you as their king,
肯定也会愿意接受我们
surely they'll be willing to accept us
做你的支持者
as your supporters.
如果你们真的是我的支持者
If you truly are my supporters.
你们的到来可能会巩固我在这里的地位
Your arrival may strengthen my position here.
如你所说 让它更为合法
Make it more legitimate, as you say.
我觉得我们应该举♥行♥一场盛宴
I think we should have a feast
来庆祝这个全新
to celebrate this new
而出乎意料的共识
and unexpected accord.
拉格纳的儿子回来
The sons of Ragnar have returned home
支持新政♥权♥了
to support the new regime.
世间万物一切安好
All is well with the world.
你们不同意吗
Wouldn't you agree?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这不是给我的 是给我老婆的
It's not for me, it's for my wife.
她生病了 她需要喝水
She's sick. She needs some water.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们必须平均分享饮用水
We have to share the water equally.
我们不可以破例
We couldn't make exceptions.
如果她死了呢
What if she dies?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有其它办法
There's no other way.
回到这里并不可耻
There's no shame to come back here.
今晚
Tonight...
我们有很多值得庆祝的事
we have much to celebrate.
拉格纳的两个儿子回家了
Two of Ragnar's sons have returned home.
他们是自♥由♥人 他们可以选择
They were free men, they could have chosen
去世界上的任何一个地方
to go anywhere in our world
在那里他们的名声会保证他们
where their fame would have guaranteed them
受到热烈的欢迎
a warm welcome.
但他们
Instead,
却选择回到卡特加特
they returned to Kattegat,
回到他们的起点
to their beginnings.
我可以看到
I can see that
你们之中有很多人不赞成他们回来
many of you are not in favor of their return.
你们有痛苦的回忆
You have bitter memories.
你们觉得自己被背叛了
You feel betrayed.
但让我提醒你们
But let me remind you,
诸神总会互相宽恕
that the gods always forgive each other.
也不是每次 他们就不能宽恕
Well, not always. They couldn't forgive
洛基杀了巴德尔 奥丁的儿子
Loki's murder of Balder, Odin's son.
但就是个例才证明了这个规律
But the exception proves the rule!
诸神很多方面
For the most parts,
都展现着人性 都理解人性
gods, being human, understands human nature.
他们理解嫉妒
They understand jealousy.
他们理解野心
They understand ambition.
他们也理解人们的爱
They understand how people who love each other
会使局面变得困难
can end up challenging
有时甚至会为此亲手杀死爱的人
and sometimes murdering those they love!
我就是过来人
I did it myself.
我杀了我弟
I killed my own brother!
我每天都后悔
And I regret it every day!
从来没停过
Every day.
伊瓦尔为他
Ivar regrets
曾在这的统治而感到悔恨
the way he ruled here.
他少不经事
He was young.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表