剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Do you understand?
不许你再拿我取乐
Don't ever try to make fun of me again,
否则我将割掉你的舌头
or I'll cut out your tongue
把你的肝拿去喂我的狗
and feed your liver to my dogs.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
稍加控制就行
He just needs to be controlled.
你有过一个孩子 对吧 伊瓦尔
You had a child once, didn't you, Ivar?
不好意思 我已经吃饱了
Forgive me. I've had enough to eat.
别哭了 亲爱的伊戈尔
Do not weep, dear Igor.
好孩子 别哭了
Sweet child, do not weep.
我在这呢
I am here now.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
当然
Of course.
没人想一觉睡到死
Who wants to sleep one's life away?
现在是冬天
It is winter.
我们不应该远航 但我们需要去
So we should not set sail, but we will.
我想去冰岛
I want to go to Iceland.
那是我的宿命之地
It is my destiny,
所以我们一路上不会有什么事
so nothing should happen to us on the way.
我们
Us?
你要和我一起去
You are coming with me.
我需要你安排我见一面流浪者奥特尔
I want you to arrange a meeting with the wanderer, Othere.
我想去找弗洛基
And I want to search for Floki.
你能搜寻任何你想要的
You can search all you want.
但你找不到他
You won't find him.
所以你是在拒绝和我同行吗
Does that mean that you refuse to come with me?
恰恰相反 我很乐意
On the contrary. I want nothing more.
移居者们会想我出了什么事
The settlers will wonder what has happened to me,
因为我已经离开很久了
for I have been gone so long.
他们需要安慰
They will need reassurance.
奥特尔呢
And Othere?
你会见到他的
You will meet him.
你多久能动身
How soon can you travel?
乌伯 在我的脑海里
In my head, Ubbe,
我已经到那边了
I am already there.
我们应该教导这些男孩
We should teach the boys.
-他们的年级已经够大了 -是的
- They are old enough now. - Yes.
她会很受欢迎
She will be welcomed.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
我爱我的妻子 这对她不公平
I love my wife. It is not fair to her.
比约恩 这不是你想说的
That is not you talking, Bjorn.
这只是你排练好的话
Those are just some words you have rehearsed.
看看你的内心
Look inside yourself.
我已经犯了很多错
I have made so many mistakes.
我不想骗格尼黑尔德
I don't want to lie to Gunnhild.
她不该遭受这些
She doesn't deserve it.
你觉得格尼黑尔德不知道吗
Don't you think Gunnhild knows?
她当然知道
Of course she knows.
我们到底要多久
How long have we on this earth,
才能承认内心到底最想要什么
that we should deny ourselves what we most want and desire?
你知道你想和我在一起
You know you want to be with me.
你知道你离不开我
You know you cannot escape my desire.
也不想离开我
Nor want to.
和我赌一匹马 我会带马过来
Bet me a horse. I will take the horse.
不 赌一匹驴
No, no, no, a donkey.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
I just needed to know.
我不是嫉妒 我生来不会嫉妒
I am not jealous. I was not born that way.
比约恩 但我想你爱上了英格丽
But I see, Bjorn, that you are in love with Ingrid.
事情已经无法改变
And nothing will change that either.
我们不能控制我们的命运
We cannot control our fate.
我们必须接受它
We must accept it.
所以我觉得你不应该继续当奴隶
So I think you should be released from servitude, Ingrid,
应该嫁给比约恩
and that you should marry Bjorn.
我们知道许多国王都有很多妻子
We know many kings who have married more than one wife.
你父亲对你母亲也是那样提议的
I think your father even put that proposal to your mother.
她拒绝了
She turned it down.
如果你们俩个同意
If you two are in agreement,
我们能住在一起
then we will all live together.
我们的儿子就能有两个母亲
And our son will have the benefit of two mothers.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
那什么都不用说
Perhaps saying nothing is the best way.
比约恩 但你要知道
But you should know, Bjorn,
你的母亲死于那些曾被你从卡特加特
your mother was attacked by the outlaws
释放的亡命之徒
you released from Kattegat.
你是个厉害的人 但是
You are a great man, but
伟人也是会犯错误的
even great men make mistakes.
奥洛夫 我亲爱的朋友
Olaf, my dearest friend.
你的战士们都去哪里了
Where are your warriors going?
去我们的边境巡逻了
To patrol our borders.
请坐
Please sit down.
给他拿把椅子
Get him a chair.
你应该不会感到惊讶 我其实并不相信
It cannot be a surprise to you that
别的国王都能接受我的规矩
I don't altogether trust the other kings to accept my rule.
有谁真的相信高大的索克尔了
Who could ever really trust Thorkell the Tall? ?
过去所有人都背叛过他 包括他的儿子
He has betrayed everyone in the past, even his own sons.
那你能当选只是一场虚妄的胜利
Then your election was an empty victory.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
已经有很多国王臣服于我的规则
Many of the other kings have already submitted to my rule.
当然 现在我需要的是
Of course, what I need now
一个还没有臣服的人
is to find an example of someone who hasn't,
然后让他们尽快臣服
and bring them to heel.
比如说索克尔
Thorkell, for example.
我反而希望他来试探和进攻我们的边境
I rather hope that he tests and pushes against our boundaries.
这样我就能给他上一课
In which case, I can teach him a lesson,
当然是为了共同的利益
for the common good, of course.
那比约恩呢
And Bjorn?
比约恩不一样
Bjorn is different.
他是一个很特别的人
He is a very special person.
当我最终杀了他的时候
When I finally kill him
就是我真正成为挪威全境之王的时候
is when I am truly King of all Norway.
那我呢
And what about me?
我再没别的用处了
I serve no purpose anymore.
我已没有可供你征服的国土
I have no kingdoms for you to conquer.
你为什么不杀了我
Why don't you kill me?
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
你的马肝
Your horse liver.
我喜欢把你留在身边 奥拉夫
I like to keep you around, Olaf.
你是我最喜欢的哲学家
You're my pet philosopher.
你说的话大多都很荒唐
Most of you what you say is ridiculous.
但是也许某天 你会说出一些真正的智言
But someday, you might say something truly wise
而我不想错过那些话
and I wouldn't like to miss it.
我们把镣铐摘下来吧
Let's take off those shackles.
你哪里都去不了了
You're not going anywhere.
我可不确定
I wouldn't be so sure.
也许我会决定杀了你们所有人
I might just decide to kill all of you.
我们听命于你 哈拉尔王
We leave to do your bidding, King Harald.
愿神保佑你和我们的国家平安
May the gods keep you, and our country, safe.
启程
Men!
注意安全
Safe travels.
为什么现在出发
Why go now?
很危险的
It is dangerous.
在结冰之前我们还能离开
We can leave before the ice forms.
那随你吧
As you may.
愿我们的神保佑你平安
May our gods keep you safe.
作为兄弟和战友 我敬你爱你
I love and respect you, as a warrior and as a brother.
我们终将再见 兄弟
We will meet again, brother.
我们会谈论彼此的生活 以及
We will talk about our lives and how
一切都是怎么过去的
it has all come to pass.
托尔薇 你还怀着孩子
Torvi, you are with child.
你不该出去承受旅途的奔波
You should not be undertaking such a journey,
尤其还是在冬天
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表