剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情提要
Previously on Vikings...
韦塞克斯依然是英格兰最后一个王国
Wessex remains the last great kingdom of England.
跟我一起 征服阿尔弗雷德国王
Come with me, and conquer King Alfred!
伊瓦尔万岁 伊瓦尔万岁
Hail Ivar! Hail Ivar!
我们知道这些北方人以野蛮战士著称
We know these Northmen have a reputation as savage warriors.
但他们也是肉眼凡胎
But they are only human.
面对邪恶 我们不会屈服
Confronted by evil, we do not surrender to it.
我们要应战
We shall fight.
我们永不投降
We shall never surrender,
在所不惜
whatever the cost!
阿尔弗雷德万岁
King Alfred!
这都是你的错
This is your doing.
是你选择了自己的路
You chose your path.
你可以帮我做一件事
There is something you can do for me.
我想让你杀了英格丽
I want you to kill Ingrid.
我知道该怎么办了 我知道该怎么获胜了
I know how to do it. I know how to win.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
我要让他们瘸了
I'm going to cripple them.
这是个新世界
It's a new world.
他们收了我们的礼物 并换上了新的
They've taken our gifts and replaced them with new ones.
这里没有人
Nobody is here.
维 京 传 奇
第六季 第十九集
跟着我
Stay with me.
不要分散
Keep together.
放下武器
Put down your weapons.
他们不会攻击我们
They're not going to attack us.
佩米纽
Peminuit.
托尔薇
Torvi.
拉格纳
Ragnar.
我们不想和你们打架
我们宁愿讲和
来吧
来见见我们的酋长
佩克陶勒
我觉得他是想让我们和他一起去
I think he wants us to go with him.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
那么我们走吧
Then let's go.
佩克陶勒
Pekitaulet.
这些是我的家人
我的长子 佩米纽
他的弟弟 韦基图
还有他的妻子 妮卡尼
你们是陌生人
我们会帮助你们
我们会确保你们不挨饿
我们会和你们做朋友 尊重你们
拉格纳
Ragnar.
开心
开心
开心
我们以为是海藻
稳住马 很好
Steady the horses. Good.
侦察兵 到那边山坡上去
Scouts, ride up among those hills.
去看看有没有
See if there is any sightings
维京军队的踪影或迹象
or evidence of the Viking army.
是 阿尔弗雷德陛下
Yes, my Lord Alfred.
这边 这边
Here! Here!
你们几个 马上到山脊上去
You men! I want you on the ridge now!
防范一下
It's a precaution.
我怀疑 即使到现在
Even now, I suspect,
伊瓦尔的军队还是会去皇庭
Ivar's army will have reached the Royal Villa.
发现它被遗弃了
To find it deserted.
被抛弃了 而国王逃走了
Abandoned. The King fled.
他会尽情享受在那里放火的感觉
How greatly he will enjoy setting it afire.
亲爱的艾尔维斯
My sweet Elsewith,
你不可能比我自己更责怪我
you cannot fault me more than I fault myself.
留在皇庭的确是更勇敢的做法
It would have been a braver thing to remain at the villa.
我可以选择以身殉国
I could have chosen martyrdom.
我们都可以不昧着良心死掉
We could all have died with easy consciences.
请原谅我 我选择了更艰难的道路
Forgive me, I have chosen a harder path.
我选择挣扎求生
I have chosen to try and survive,
我认为上帝不会怪我
and I cannot think that God will blame me.
无论他责怪与否 我都打定主意了
And whether He blames me or not, my mind is set.
我们会与伊瓦尔
We will meet Ivar's army at a time
在我们选定的时间地点相遇
and place of our choosing.
虽然我对这场决战心存畏惧
In this final battle, which God knows I dread,
我坚信我们会赢
I believe we shall be victorious.
如果我不是全心忠于这个信念
If I did not believe it with all my heart,
我们不可能还走到这一步
then we would not be here.
阿门
Amen.
千万保佑
A thousand times, Amen.
来
Here.
你为什么不和我说话了
Why don't you talk anymore?
有什么好说的
What is there to talk about?
我瞎了 看不到
I am blind. I cannot see.
我看不到周围的事
I do not know what is happening around me.
你也从来不告诉我
And you never share.
好吧
Very well.
如果能让你开心点
If it means anything to you,
这只是其中之一
amongst other things,
我已经派了信任的人
I have dispatched a trusted fellow
去了丹麦
to go to that place in Denmark
那的国王已经皈依了基♥督♥教
where the King has been converted to Christianity.
我只能做到这步了
I thought it was the least I could do.
那这个"信任的人"
And what is this "Trusted fellow"
要去干什么
supposed to do?
当然是去刺杀国王
Assassinate the King, of course.
保护传统我们人人有责
We all have a duty to preserve the old ways.
你把所有的事都定了
You take all the decisions.
那让你来你会反对吗
Would you have objected to that?
就算我反对
If I had objected,
能有什么不同吗
would it have made any difference?
放这来 盖上它
Place it down here and cover it up.
奥莱格
Orlyg.
上一边去
Go away.
你为什么要哭
Why are you crying?
事情还能更糟吗
How can things be worse than this?
我们在这如同空气
We don't exist here.
我们什么都没了
We have lost everything.
我有获得自♥由♥的机会
I can be free.
真的吗 那要怎么做
Really? How?
只要我为埃里克大人办一件事
I can be free if I do something for Lord Erik.
那你要做什么事
What do you have to do?
我不能说
I can't say.
你告诉我吧
You better say it,
我也想获得自♥由♥
because I want to be free, too.
人不自♥由♥还有什么意义
It's the only thing that matters!
我必须杀掉英格丽皇后
I have to kill Queen Ingrid.
好
Very well.
那我们一起来办
Then we'll do it together.
我们该怎样杀她
How do we kill her?
你想怎么杀她
How do you want to kill her?
我问你呢
I'm asking you.
我们毒死她
We can poison her.
你懂什么毒药
What poisons do you know?
我不认识毒药
I don't know any poisons.
我们可以捅死她
We can stab her.
你觉得能行吗
Do you think?
我觉得那是最好的办法
I think that is the best way.
但是埃里克必须远远离开
But Erik must be far away,
不能参与进来
and not involved.
我会让他和我睡觉
I'll get him to sleep with me.
他经常这样干
He does it all the time.
这样就不会在场了
He won't be there.
到时候就只有你和她了
Then it's just you and her.
我喜欢这些人
I like these people.
我不觉得他们会伤害我们
I don't believe they mean us any harm.
我同意
I agree.
我也觉得我们会需要他们的帮助
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表