剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
看来我们都同意错已铸成
I think we can all agree mistakes were made.
你运气好 拉姆齐在场抓住了他们
Lucky for you Ramsay was there to catch them.
我想说他很幸运
I'd say he's enjoyed his fair share of luck.
你也是
As have you.
我建议萨比哈·查普曼和费拉斯·扎曼
I'm recommending that Sabiha Chapman and Firas Zaman
无罪释放
are released without charge.
否则将面临两起备受瞩目的法庭案件
The alternative's two very high- profile court cases.
是 我支持这个建议
Yeah, I support that.
我们还需要武甸人做出些许让步
And we're going to need some concessions from the Wudyanis.
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥考虑
The trials of Russell and Grainger
罗素和格兰杰将在非公开法庭进行审判
are going to be in closed court for national security.
麦凯布对我们来说也算不上是问题
Erm, McCabe won't be a problem for us either.
不会有任何报道
There'll be no reporting.
所以我不认为对武甸和我们的利益有什么风险
So, I don't see any risks to Wudyan interests, or ours.
除非我遗漏了什么
Unless I've missed something?
山姆·卡德尔被判30年
Sam Kader got 30 years.
我需要你说服武甸减刑
I need you to persuade Wudyan to commute his sentence.
这 符合他们的利益
It's...it's in their interests.
事情不是这么办的 -是
That's not how this works. It is.
我们都清楚就应该这么办
We both know it's exactly how this works.
两年的等待很漫长
Two years is a long time to wait.
两年算不得什么
Two years is nothing.
不公开审判
A closed court?
是
Well, yeah.
邓代尔遇难者家属应该知道真♥相♥
The families of the people who died at Dundair should know the truth.
真♥相♥总会公布于天下
The truth will come out eventually.
就是我们活着的时候不行了
Just not while we're alive.
不过等他成为耄耋之时 也许能读到案情披露
Hmm. He might be able to read about it though, when he's an old man.
最重要的是我们出于正确的理由
You know, the most important thing is that we made our choices
做出了正确的选择
for the right reasons.
这不是格兰杰一直告诉自己的话吗
Isn't that what Grainger will be telling himself?
可能是吧
Probably, yeah.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
看
Look. Aw.
你能看到
Can you see
他腿有多长吗
just how long his legs are?
这随妈 对不对
That's mum's fault, isn't it?
是啊
It is.
我就要生下他了呢 还有几周就生了
And I've got to give birth to him! It's going to take weeks!
我们送你回家吧
Shall we take you home?
好啊
Please.
六个月后
SIX MONTHS LATER
六个月后
SIX MONTHS LATER
马库斯·格兰杰和伊粟扎·罗素
Marcus Grainger and Eliza Russell
马库斯·格兰杰和伊莱扎·罗素
Marcus Grainger and Eliza Russell
在我宣判之前
before I pass sentence,
将听取费拉斯·扎曼作为受害者的陈述
we will hear a victim impact statement from Firas Zaman.
法官大人 很抱歉 你今天只能听到
Your Honour, I'm sorry that it is only my voice that you will
我的声音
hear today.
这些诉讼程序应当公开
These proceedings ought to be public.
与萨比哈·查普曼一起 你夺走了一个女孩的父亲
With Sabiha Chapman, you robbed a girl of her father.
你在邓代尔杀害的人
And the people you killed at Dundair
他们的家人不在场
their families aren't here.
他们应该在的
They should be.
而我的朋友们
And my friends
自♥由♥前线
Jabhat Al'huriya.
他们想要你们在英国享有的自♥由♥
They wanted the freedoms you enjoy in Britain.
为此 你给他们安上了莫须有的罪名
For that, you made them into something they never were.
狂热分子和杀人犯
Zealots and murderers.
这些都是你们犯下的罪行
Those were your crimes.
不是他们犯下的
Not theirs.
你会想说
You will want to say
这个男人是颗老鼠屎
this man is a bad apple,
这个女人叛变了
this woman went rogue.
但我告诉你们
But I put it to you
这个男人 是你们的英雄
this man...is your hero.
你们国家的英雄
Your country's hero.
你们和武甸政♥权♥的关系胜过以往
Your relationship with the regime in Wudyan is better than ever.
你们的士兵可能不会介入他们的战争
Your soldiers might not be taking part in their war
但这一年你们会卖♥♥给他们价值8亿美元的武器
but this year you'll sell them arms worth £800 million.
这笔钱将用于资助你们的学校和医院
The money will help fund your schools and your hospitals.
位于武甸边境上的医院
The hospitals on Wudyan's border...
将继续挤满学校的孩子
will keep on filling up with schoolchildren.
笑一个吧 空军少将
Smile, Air Marshal.
你赢了
You won.
伊莱扎·罗素
Eliza Russell,
以谋杀罪 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪
for the crimes of murder, terrorism,
试图妨碍司法公正
attempting to pervert the course of justice
以及密谋叛国罪
and conspiracy to commit high treason,
我判你终身监禁
I sentence you to life in prison,
最低刑期30年
the minimum term for which is 30 years.
马库斯·格兰杰 考虑到你在军队的地位
Marcus Grainger, considering your standing in the military,
以及你作为这场阴谋的煽动者和控制者的角色
and your role as the instigator and controlling mind of this conspiracy,
你被判处终身监禁
you are sentenced to life imprisonment
最低刑期45年
with a minimum term of 45 years.
也就是说你在自然寿命内
Which means it's unlikely you will be eligible for parole
不太可能有资格获得假释
within your natural lifespan.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, love.
结束了
It's done.
我要回家了
I'm coming home.
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表