剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
我们说话的时候他们起飞了
They're in air as we speak.
我们得到情报 阿卜杜拉·加扎利就在现场
We've had intel that Abdullah Ghazali is on- site.
中队长罗素会在我们交战前联络我们
Squadron Leader Russell will make contact before we engage.
加扎利
Ghazali?
我在安全屋找到的是费萨尔·加扎利吗
It was Faisal Ghazali who I found at the safe house.
这事儿需要知道的知道就行了
That's need- to- know information.
如果他是你任务的一部分
Well, if he's involved in your mission,
我想我很有必要知道
then I think I very much need to know it.
三角洲21呼叫任务指挥部 保持目前角度
Delta Two One to Mission Command, holding angle.
那是阿卜杜拉·加扎利吗
Is that Abdullah Ghazali?
我们认为是
We think so.
他跟这事有什么关系
What's he got to do with this?
在今天之前 加扎利只是一个模糊的数据
Prior to today, Ghazali was only a smudge of data.
他直言不讳地表达了对现政♥权♥的厌恶
He was vocal about his distaste for the current regime,
但在你找到他儿子和那些文件之前
but until you found his son and those documents,
我们没有任何能把他和胡里亚前线联♥系♥起来的证据
we didn't have anything tangible to connect him to Jabhat Al'huriya.
他似乎是他们的领袖
He appears to be their leader.
你查到身份了吗
Have you got my positive ID?
还没有匹配的身份
No ID match yet.
上校 我以为你是在远程监控呢
Colonel. I thought you were monitoring this remotely?
我想看看联合中队是怎么行动的
I wanted to see the joint squadron at work.
这对我们所有人来说都很重要
This is an important operation for us all.
车辆从北向驶来
Vehicle approaching from northern road.
确认身份了吗
Where's my PID?
正在寻找匹配 女士 他的脸太模糊了
Trying to get a match, Ma'am, his face is too obscured.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
我们通过武甸情报得知
We knew through Wudyani Intelligence that rebel
叛军正准备越过边境转移武器
forces across the border were preparing to move arms.
我们不确定的是时间和对象
What we didn't have confirmation on was when and to who.
你和劳森中尉在安全屋
The information recovered by you
找到的信息让我们知道了这个情报
and Flight Lieutenant Lawson at the safe house gave us that knowledge.
如果我们能阻止加扎利 我们就能阻止胡里亚前线的行动
If we can stop Ghazali, we stop Jabhat Al'huriya from operating.
你要干掉他吗
You're going to take him out?
那个人是关键证人
That man's a key witness.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's a terrorist.
我以为P-PAS在武甸只用于监视
I thought the R-PAS was only used for surveillance in Wudyan.
我们要越过边界了
We're across the border.
这次行动不在武甸
This operation isn't in Wudyan.
对于国外的情况 我们有不同的规程
We have different protocols for situations outside of our country.
阿尔比拜雅特那事儿就是因为这个吗
Is that what happened in Al Bidbiyat?
对12个孩子使用英国武器
12 children using British weapons?
那不是我可以自♥由♥讨论的任务
That's not a mission I'm at liberty to discuss,
也与你的案子无关
nor is it relevant to your case.
估算可接受
The estimate holds.
什么的估算
What's the estimate?
影响 生命损失 财产损失
It's fallout. Loss of life, damage to property
所以你是说附带损害
So it's collateral damage.
我们不用这些术语
We don't use those terms.
但你在计算能接受死
But you are working out how many civilians it's acceptable
多少平民 -战争就是这样
for you to kill. This...is how warfare works.
我们就是这样保护人们安全
This is how we keep people safe.
那里 保持角度
That's it. Grab that.
确认身份了吗
Have we got a positive ID?
阿卜杜拉·加扎利 身份确认
Abdullah Ghazali, ident confirmed.
我们在估算范围内吗
Are we within the estimate?
确定
Affirmative.
三角洲2- 1 目标就位
Delta 2- 1, target's all yours.
三角洲2-1 待命
Delta 2- 1, hold fire.
目标附近有儿童
ON RADIO: Children near the target.
现在还在预估范围内吗
Are we still within the estimate?
不在了
We're outside.
一在就告诉我
Let me know as soon as we're back.
快点
WHISPERS: Come on.
三角洲2-1 准备自♥由♥发射武器
Delta 2- 1, stand by for weapons free.
有人警告了他
Someone's warned him.
我们被发现了 目标撤退 请指示
We've been made. Target retreating, please advise.
目标移♥动♥中 重复 请指示
Target on the move. Repeat, please advise.
不能开枪
Can't take the shot.
太多人了 太多非战斗人员
It's built up. Too many non- combatants.
没机会了 撤退
It's done. End it.
两个小队 都撤退
Both units, stand down.
有人告诉他我们的行动计划了
Somebody told him what we were doing here.
找出是谁
Find out who.
我们自己进去 保持无线电联♥系♥ -是 长官
We'll go in ourselves. Stay on radio. Yes, Ma'am.
天啊 太凄凉了
God, it's pretty bleak.
是啊 这毕竟是慈善机构 不是吗
Yeah, it's a charity, isn't it?
他们帮助退役军人重新找回生活
They help get ex- Forces get back on their feet.
有人吗
Hello?
里面看起来更凄凉
Looks even bleaker on the inside. Hmm.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你是经理吗
Are you the manager?
我是劳拉 我能为您做些什么
I'm Laura. What can I do for yous?
我是侦缉督察朗阿克 我们在找一个曾经在这里住过的人
I'm DI Longacre. We are looking for somebody who used to stay here.
你是为罗斯的事来的吗
Aye, you're here about Ross?
我已经对之前来过的警♥察♥说了
I already said to the polis that was here earlier on
我已经很多年没见过他了
that I, I've not seen him in years.
所以
So...
你怎么认识他的
How did you know him?
我们之前都住在这里
Er, well, we both stayed here.
嗯
WHISPERS: OK.
他是个什么样的人
And what was he like?
还算友好
Friendly enough. Erm
嗯 他是个好人
Aye, he was a nice guy.
只是有点混乱
Just a wee bit messed up.
来这儿的谁不是呢
You know, who isn't?
你有他的消息吗
Do you have any information on him?
你知道他有没有留给朋友 或者近亲
I mean, do you know if he left details with friends,
什么东西吗
or a next of kin?
没有 我们不保留任何东西
No, we don't keep any of that stuff.
那时候我还不是员工 我 我
I wasn't staff back then. I was...I'm...
我自己也是前部队的 所以
Well, I'm ex- Forces myself, so...
所以 如果没别的了的话 我
So, if that's it, I've...
我还有房♥间要整理
I've got rooms to sort and
从那以后他就没回来过吗
And he hasnae been back since?
你知道我们为什么要找他吗
Do you know why we're trying to find him?
他几天前杀了一名空军军官
He killed an Air Force officer a couple of days ago.
他精神不太好
He is not well.
现在 我担心他会伤害其他人
Now, I'm worried that he could hurt somebody else.
我担心他会伤到自己
I'm worried that he could hurt himself.
我和他谈过
Now, I spoke with him.
他需要帮助
He needs help.
如果你知道他在哪儿
So, if you know where he is...
他说他无处可去
He said he had nowhere else to go.
楼梯顶上有个房♥间 他在三号♥
There's a room at the top of the stairs. He's in number three.
听着 他从没告诉我他做了什么 不然的话
Listen, he never told me what he did, otherwise.
我 我会
I, I would've...
他现在情绪很激动 所以你得小心点
He's really riled up, so yous are going to need to be careful.
好的 谢谢
OK, thank you.
嫌疑犯在大楼里
Suspect's in the building.
你不会伤害他的 对吧 -不会
Look you're not going to hurt him or anything, are you? No.
不会的 我只是想和他谈谈 看看能不能帮上忙
No, just going to talk with him, see if we can help.
你能退后一点吗
Can you stand back, please?
武装警♥察♥ 把手举到能看见的地方
Armed police! Hands where we can see them!
待在原地别动
Stay where you arel
举起手来
Show us your hands.
别这样
Don't do this.
我们只是得确保你没带武器
We need to see you don't have a weapon.
我只是想让一切变得更好
I tried to make it better.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我知道你做了什么
I know you did.
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表