剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
An easy shot for somebody.
尤其现在的安全形势不妙
And the security picture seems to be evolving.
你确定这一切都是异见组织策划的吗
Are you sure a dissident group's behind all of this?
你是说邓代尔事件吗针对你我两国士兵的袭击
You mean Dundair? An attack on my soldiers and yours?
硬要我猜的话 应该是自♥由♥前线
If I was to place a bet, I'd suggest Jabhat Al'huriya
与境外的异见分了结成了联盟
are in league with dissidents across the border.
好吧 也就是那个国家
Right, and that's the country...?
我们支持周围邻国
We're supporting our neighbours.
政♥府♥受到了异见分子的无情攻击
Er, the government is under siege from relentless dissident attacks.
我们是被迫参战
We've been drawn in.
防守为主 -本基地也参与其中吗
Defensively. Is the base involved in that?
我们负责指挥行动 是的
We conduct operations, yes.
比如今天那种行动吗 我想深入调查下
Like the one today? I'd like to look into that.
你会帮上我大忙的
You could be enormously helpful.
如何帮忙
How?
是什么让你们今天突袭那个地方的
What led you to raid that location today?
你的情报
Your intelligence.
听着 你们这里有个囚犯
Mm, so, look, there's, there's a prisoner here
我认为他跟自♥由♥前线有联♥系♥
who I believe has links to Jabhat Al'huriya.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾卜医生 我知道你们突袭的是他家
Dr Mohammed Rajab? I know it was his address you were raiding.
你能安排我对他做问询吗
If you could arrange for me to interview him?
我会尽力帮忙
I'll do my best to help.
也好为安东尼洗脱嫌疑
I'd like to see Anthony cleared of any wrongdoing.
局里确认这是罗斯·萨瑟兰最后的地址
Council have confirmed this is Ross Sutherland's last known address.
他要是还敢回来 就是个白♥痴♥
I have to say, if he comes back here, he's an idiot.
他并不知道我们定位到了他
He doesn't know we've identified him.
他偷了前女友的车
He stole his ex- girlfriend's van.
枪是从他工作上拿的
He got his gun from the place he worked.
也许他生活得循规蹈矩呢
I'd say he's a creature of habit.
值得找找看
It's worth a shot.
拉姆齐
Ramsay.
这个门是开的
This one's already open.
对
Right.
什么 你在干什么
What...? What are you doing?
还有一条路可以进去
There's another way in.
只是不从前门
Just not through the front door.
你要过来吗
Are you coming?
不恐高吧
Not a fan of heights?
没那么恐
Yeah, not so much.
好我们来检查一下
Right, let's check this over.
什么都不要碰 你有经验的吧
Don't touch anything. Have you done this before?
行我不会毁了你的现场
AlI right, I'm not going to mess up your scene.
这是默♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾卜吗
是 长官
他情况如何?
情况稳定 谢天谢地
他有醒过来吗?
没有 长官
他什么时候过来的
一小时前
关上门
好的
OK.
是因为今天发生的事吗
This because of what happened today?
任务出了问题 所以要这么对他
The mission goes wrong and this is what happens?
我不知道
I had no idea.
这种情况并不常见
This is not a common occurrence.
但没有监狱能避免这种事
But no prison is immune from this sort of thing.
他们有说是怎么弄的吗
So, what did they say happened?
斗殴
A fight.
严重斗殴
A brutal one.
这些看起来像是触电伤
These look like electric shock injuries.
他被折磨过
He's been tortured.
我看像是烧伤
They look like burns to me.
不 这是电触点
No. These are contact points.
长官 有您的电♥话♥
不好意思
Excuse me.
你想写字吗
Do you want to write?
咱们在这里也问不出结果的
There is nothing more we can achieve here.
我能跟监狱长谈谈吗
Well, can I speak to the prison governor?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
刚才是
That was the.
有人认为你现在见他不太合适
It has been decided that this meeting was inappropriate.
会影响他得到公正的审判
It could jeopardise him from receiving a fair trial.
所以 拜托出来吧
So, please...?
请不要介意
If you don't mind.
牙刷还是湿的
Toothbrush is still wet.
他过去24小小时就住这里
He's been here in the last 24 hours.
所以小心行事
So be discreet.
别派警用车 便衣出警
No marked cars, no uniforms,
观察所有出入道路
and put observations on all approaches.
并假设他携带武器
Assume he's armed.
法医会很高兴的
Forensics will be happy.
这里有牙刷和剃须刀
Got toothbrush and a razor right there.
能看出他是前军人
You can tell he's ex- military.
何以见得 -他非法占屋 却还铺了床
How's that? He's squatting, but he still made the bed.
你可以帮我一下吗
Would you like to do the honours?
这在哪儿找到的
Where'd you find this?
他T恤下面
Under his T- shirts.
跟其他东西一样
Same deal as everything else.
这家伙没想到会被抓
This guy's not expecting to be found. Hmm.
萨比也是目标之一
Sabi was a target as well.
我以为她只是附带伤害
I thought she was collateral.
我是克里斯汀·朗埃克
This is DI Kirsten Longacre.
你们正在处理一部手♥机♥上提取到的DNA
You guys were looking at DNA extraction from a phone
就是在安东尼·查普曼谋杀现场找到的那部 -对
we recovered at the Anthony Chapman murder scene. That's right.
可以看一下初步结论吗 越快越好
Can I get your preliminaries? Soon as you can, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
后援来了
Backup are here.
他们需要有人去外接应
They need someone to meet them out front.
你想让我去吗
Do you want me to go?
不不不 我来搞定
No. No, no. No, no, no. I've got this.
抱歉
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
你方便讲话吗
Can you talk?
呃 不大方便
Er, no, not really.
不过你可以说
You can though.
记得我们在小屋找到的那部手♥机♥吗
Remember the phone we recovered at the cottage?
那不是查普曼的手♥机♥
It's not Chapman's.
是萨比的
It's Sabi's.
她跟你说她没带手♥机♥ 对吧
She told you she didn't have a phone with her, didn't she?
你在吗
Are you there?
在 给我一分钟
Yeah, just, um, give me a minute.
感谢你的帮助 非常感谢
Thank you for your help. It's much appreciated.
你最好尽快完成这里的工作
You should try to complete your work here quickly.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good evening.
好了 我方便讲话了
OK, I can talk.
假设你是查普曼 你会不惜一切代价保护谁
Look, if you're Chapman, who do you protect, at any cost?
你女儿 -对
Your daughter. Right.
查普曼18号♥去了迪拜
So, Chapman went to Dubai on the 18th.
所以 她可能用了他留下的仓库通行证
So, if he left his warehouse pass behind, she could have used it.
他发现后 删掉了录像 带她出了国
He finds out, deletes the footage, gets her out of the country.
萨比现在在哪
Where's Sabi now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得找到她
I need to find her.
我叫克尔斯汀 我是个警探
My name's Kirsten. I'm a police detective.
我们接到了关于这处房♥产报♥警♥
We received a call about this property.
我听见你刚才讲电♥话♥了
I heard you talking.
好的 那你一定知道我来这的原因
OK. So, you know why I'm here, then?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
不许动
Stand still!
敢动一下 敢乱讲话
If you move, if you call out,
或者碰下手♥机♥
if you touch your phone...
我都会拧断你脖子
I'll break your neck.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
跟我们聊聊吧 我们可以帮你
If you talk to us, we can help you.
你知道我叫什么吗
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表