剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
包里是什么
What's in the bag? l
你拎着包里开了基地
You leave the base with the bag...
半小时后你又回来 包不见了
and then you return half an hour later and the bag's gone.
谁拿走了 胡里亚前线还是卡勒姆
Who picked that up? Jabhat Al'huriya or Callum?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么要保护他们
Why are you protecting them?
你把控制台给他们之后 他们就再也不理你了
After you've given them the console, the messages just stop.
他们得到了自己想要的 而你呢
They've got what they wanted and you're,
你被监禁了
you're the one who's in custody.
真是够了 萨比 死了多少人了
Oh, for God's sake, Sabi! People have died.
如果你和你♥爸♥ -我爸跟这事毫不相干
If you and your dad...Dad had nothing to do with it.
我为什么要信你
Why should I believe that?
因为一直以来你除了对我撒谎就没干过别的
Because you've done nothing but lie to me the whole time.
我是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
A terrorist group?
帮助住在这里的人
The people who live here.
我妈妈就是当地人
My mum was from here.
他说她会愿意见到我帮助他们的
He said she would have wanted me to help them.
卡勒姆说的吗
Callum said that?
人们因为他们没有做的事情而被关在这里
People are being locked up here for things they didn't do.
他们被杀害
They're being killed.
他说我可以帮忙
He said I could help,
只要我能为胡里亚前线拿到那个控制台
if I got the console for Jabhat Al'huriya.
那卡勒姆为什么不能自己去拿
And why couldn't Callum get the console himself?
他没有授权 进不去军械库
He didn't have clearance to get into the armoury.
所以他们才需要你是吗 因为你♥爸♥有通行证
And that's why they needed you, for your dad's pass?
然后你♥爸♥知道发生了什么所以你们就离开了
And then your dad found out what happened and that's why you left?
你认为所以他们才杀了他 就因为他知道了实情
You think that's why they killed him, cos he knew?
就在我们离开之前 我看到他们吵架了 我爸和卡勒姆
Right before we left, I saw them fighting, my dad and Callum.
我爸很生他的气
My dad was so upset with him.
那时候我才知道一定是卡勒姆
That's when I knew it must be Callum.
我回来是因为我想跟他谈谈
I came back because I wanted to talk to him,
但他表现的好像我根本不存在一样
but he acted like I didn't even exist.
我之所以拿走控制台是因为我以为这样做才是对的
I only took it because I thought I was doing the right thing.
我没想让任何人死
I didn't want anybody to die.
但是我爸
SOBBING: But my dad
他们杀了我爸
They killed my dad.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
感觉就是被人刺伤了
A bit like I've been stabbed.
好了吗
Yeah. OK?
芯 因
Yeah.
你跟萨比有多熟
How well do you know Sabi?
就是点头之交吧 不太熟
Oh, er, to say hello to. Not well.
她是我老大的女儿
She's the boss'kid.
曾经是
She was.
你和查普曼关系好吗
Were you and Chapman friendly?
挺好啊怎么了
Friendly enough, why?
你有给她发过微信吗 给她发消息之类的
Did you ever message her? Er, text her, or anything like that?
没有 我都没有她手♥机♥号♥
No. I don't have her number.
再说了 我为什么要给她发消息呢
What am I going to be texting her about anyway?
我有理由相信萨比被人胁迫
I've reason to believe that Sabi was coerced into stealing
偷走了在邓代尔发动袭击的R-PAS控制台
the R-PAS console that carried out the attack at Dundair...
等会
Hang on
而胁迫她的人跟胡里亚前线的人是一伙的
...and whoever coerced her was working with Jabhat Al'huriya.
你认为那个人就是我
And you think that was me?
你认得这个吗
You recognise this?
你要告诉我为什么你有个秘密手♥机♥吗
Do you want to tell me why you've got a secret mobile phone?
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
我可以把这部手♥机♥送回英国
Well, I could send that back to the UK
让数字法证部帮我解锁
and get Digital Forensics to unlock it for me.
或者你告诉我密♥码♥ 给我们都节省些时间
Or you could give me the PIN and save us both some time.
我没给她发过消息
I didn't message her anything.
查普曼离开前你跟他为什么吵架
What were you arguing with Chapman about before he left?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你们为什么吵架
What did you argue about?
没什么
Nothing.
他就是
He was, erm...
我们 我们没吵什么
We, we didn't argue about anything.
我都不记得了
I can't remember.
是109中队执行了在阿尔比拜雅特的任务吗
Did 109 Squadron take part in the mission at Al Bidbiyat?
我无权谈论此事
I'm not at liberty to talk about that.
那天是你操控的无人机吗
Were you piloting that day?
一定十分骇人吧
It must have been horrendous.
19人在回家的路上被杀 其中12个还是孩子
19 people blown up on their way home, 12 of them children.
然后媒体说
And the press said it was, erm,
是因为情报错误 对吗
an error of intelligence, is that right?
这种悲剧会让人背叛自己人
That's the kind of tragedy that would turn someone against
不是的 -背叛他们的中队
their own. No. Against their squadron.
我绝不会
I would never...
我跟你说了 我无权谈论此事
I told you, I can't talk about that.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我想要答案
I want answers.
该知道的你已经都知道了
You've got everything you're going to get.
你起的好早 -我
You're up early. Well, I
我刚跟卡勒姆·巴克聊过
I've just been in with Callum Barker.
他什么都不肯说 -等会 等会
He won't tell me anything...Hang on, hang on...
但我认为他有理由背叛基地
but I think he's got reason to push back against this place...
不 艾米 等会
No, Amy, hang on
我这里有人想跟你打个招呼
I have got someone who would like to say hello.
我的天哪 嘿
Oh, my Godl Hey!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy!
我天 那是他的胳膊吗 -是啊
Oh, my God! Is that his arm? Aye.
我的天 他在吮大拇指啊
Oh, my God, he's sucking his thumb.
你怎么去医院了
why are you in hospital?
是哪里不舒服吗
Is something wrong?
没有 没有
Er, no, no.
谢谢
WHISPERS: Oh, thank you.
就是有点抽筋 没别的
I've just had some cramping, that's all.
那你怎么没打给我
And you didn't call me?
我不想让你担心嘛
Well, I didn't want to worry you.
医生说她也不确定是怎么回事
You know, like, the doctor said, she doesn't know what it was,
但我们都很好
but we're fine.
我坐出租车时查了一下
I googled it in the taxi
我以为自己患上了激惹子♥宫♥综合征
and I thought I might have an irritable uterus.
这就说得通了我是说 你的子♥宫♥肯定跟你的脾气一样啊
That makes sense. I mean, why should your uterus be any different
哈 好吧
to the rest of you? Ah! All right!
你们俩都没事我就放心了
I'm just relieved you're both OK.
我也是 非常健康
Aye, me too. Fit as a fiddle.
谢谢
WHISPERS: Thank you.
但是 抱歉 你还是说回工作的事吧
But, erm, I'm sorry, you were saying, back to your work stuff.
哦对 我 我想问问萨瑟兰有消息没
Right, I was, erm...I was going to ask about Sutherland.
他之前的地址你有查到什么吗
Did you get anywhere with his past addresses?
我其实昨晚就想跟你说这事来着
I wanted, actually, to speak to you about this last night,
但你当时已经够烦的了
but you had enough going on.
我们找到他了
Erm...we found him, yeah.
我们在他的旧公♥寓♥发现了他 他躲在那
We found him at his old flat. He was hiding out.
那你逮捕他了吗
And did you arrest him?
没 当时就我一人 然后他就跑了
No. I was alone...and he escaped.
什么 怎么回事 他 他伤害你了吗
What? What happened? Did he...Did he hurt you?
没有 他没伤我
No, he didn't hurt me.
我是说 他就 他就吓唬我来着
I mean, he just, you know, he just spooked me.
但我没事
But I'm fine.
你这还没事 你都去医院了
Well, you're not fine, you're in hospital.
是 但我们不知道是不是因为那事
Aye, but we don't know that caused it.
我们也不知道不是因为那事
And we don't know that it didn't either.
我是说 你又不是没逼过自己 没冒过险
I mean, it's not like you've not been pushing yourself, taking risks.
结果你跟一个杀人犯单独在一起
You ended up alone with a murderer.
我也没想这样啊
I didn't exactly choose to be.
你可以让汤森去做事
You've got Townsend to do that stuff.
当然 你肯定宁愿我就坐在办公室里
Of course. You would rather I was just sitting at my desk.
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表