剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
怎么了 你什么意思
What, what do you mean?
我都快认不出自己了
I don't know who I'm turning into.
嘿 我
Hey, hey, L
对不起 我只是
Hey, I'm sorry, I ju
这些对你来说压力太大了
I think this is all too much for you.
不 不是那个意思
No, it's not that, it's...
我对费拉斯·扎曼做的事
What I did to Firas Zaman...
我以为自己是个好人
I thought I was a decent person.
你就是 -那一刻为了救你出来
You are! I would have tortured him, Amy,
让我对他用刑我都干
If I'd thought that it would save you. Hey.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
你回家吧 求求你
Come home, please.
我会的 我
I will. I
我只是 现在不行 我要查到最后
I just, I can't, not until this is finished.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 好吧
AlI right. All right, OK.
那你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
这个案子吗 -对的
For the case? Mm- hm, yes.
嗯
Erm.
查查比拉利和韦斯·哈珀 找出他们之间的联♥系♥
Look into Bilali, look into Wes Harper and look for connections.
我会的
I'll do that.
你注意安全 好吗
Stay safe, OK?
我会的
I will.
你也一样
And you.
出什么事了
What's happened?
是妈妈出事了
Oh! Is it Mum?
不不不
No. No, no.
她很好
She's fine.
我就是想她了 过来
I just...I just miss her. That's all. Come here.
到这里来
Come here.
她很快就会回家的
She'll come home soon.
她很快就会回家
She'll be home soon.
是朗阿克督查吧
DI Longacre, isn't it?
是的
It is.
我是德里克·麦凯布 阿尔伯-x的高级副总裁
Derek McCabe, Senior Vice President at Alban- X.
我们只想来确保新闻发布会顺利进行
We're just here to make sure the press conference goes smoothly.
你会跟马库斯一起出席媒体简报会吗
Will you be briefing the press alongside Marcus?
你怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
30周
Erm, 30 weeks.
哦 真棒
Oh, that's lovely.
注意补铁
Watch that you get enough iron.
我老婆也正怀着我家老三
My wife's pregnant with our third.
请进
Oh, please.
还有最后一点没决定
Just got one final point to work out.
请您在再后检查一遍 -欢迎回来 马库斯
Ready for your close- up? Welcome back, Marcus.
麦凯布先生 你能看一下这个吗
Mr McCabe, can we have you look over this?
这里写得不行
No, this won't do.
没有发生黑客事件
There was no hack.
这是一起盗窃案
There was a theft.
第二段 可以把“恐♥怖♥分♥子♥黑进无人机”改成
Paragraph two, can we replace"the terrorists hacked the R- PAS"
“盗窃了无人机”吗
with"stole the R- PAS"?
“被黑”会让人觉得我们技术不行
Hacked makes our technology sound vulnerable.
“被盗”会让人觉得我们安保不行
Stolen makes it sound like our security was lax.
听着 卡德尔已被拘留
Look, Kader's in custody.
新闻都报道过了
It's been in the news.
我们就实话实说好了
Shall we just tell it like it is?
我们不能提及名字
We can't name names.
因为调查还在进行中
Not while the investigation is ongoing.
部长是什么意思
What did the minister say?
是时候分分清楚了
MCCABE: It's time to draw a line.
武甸人正在起诉卡德尔及其同伙
The Wudyanis are charging Mr Kader and what's left of his accomplices.
他们已经认领了行动成果
Credit where it's due.
既然他们都起诉了 那我们可以提名字
If they're charging them, let's name them.
这已经不是英国的调查了 对吧
It's not a British investigation any more, is it?
邓代尔死了七个人
Seven bodies at Dundair.
再加上安东尼·查普曼
And Anthony Chapman.
对 我知道
Yes, I know that.
我意思是这事已经超出我们掌控范围了
What I mean is it's out of our hands now.
我们要集中精力去修复问题
We need to focus on repairing things.
我们的立场仍然是 调查仍在进行中
Our line remains: the investigation is ongoing.
就光这一句不值当你上电视吧
Maybe not worth you going on camera just to say that?
不过你说了算
Your call though.
这方面我可以搞定 还有其他事吗
I can handle that side of it. Any more business?
有 我有几个问题
Aye, I've got a few questions.
武甸无人机武器项目进展如何了
What's the status of the R- PAS weapons programme in Wudyan?
这跟这事儿没关系吧
Erm, I'm not sure how that's relevant.
我能问一下这笔交易中 比拉利上校有得到
Well, can I ask if Colonel Bilali receives any kind of compensation
任何好处吗
as part of the deal?
你得具体说一下是哪方面好处
You'd have to define compensation.
还有这问题得让律师回答
And, er, that's one for the lawyers.
你的律师就在这儿呢
Your lawyer's here.
律师之一 这不是我专长
One of many. This isn't my field.
我们会再联♥系♥你的
We'll get back to you.
谢谢你的问题 朗阿克督察
Thank you for your questions, DI Longacre.
现在能继续这事了吗 -我还想问一下韦斯·哈珀
Now can we get on with this? I'd also like to ask about Wes Harper
以及他在阿尔本X的工作
and his employment at Alban- X.
我建议这问题暂且放在一边 这边有新闻发布会要开
I'm going to suggest we side- bar that. We have a press conference.
这才是今天的唯一议程
That is the sole agenda item for today.
你需要的答案都会告诉你的
MCCABE: Anything you need, you'll get it.
今天是来讨论措辞 我们继续 好吧
Today is about wording. So let's crack on with that, yeah?
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
快啊
Come on, come on.
该死 你吓我一跳
Damn! You scared the shit out of me there.
你有什么需要
What do you need?
你干什么呢
What is it you're doing?
你知道的
Just, you know.
我不知道
No, I don't.
做我的工作啊
Just doing my job.
你知道我们曾要求阿尔本-X提供所有可能
You know we asked Alban- X to share anything that might be
跟邓代尔袭击有关的信息吧
relevant to the Dundair attack?
我知道 -你认为你们已经提供了是吗
Yeah. I know. And you feel like you've done that?
是啊
Yeah.
你想不出还有什么我们没看过的数据了 是吗
There's no data that you can think of that we might not have seen?
没了
No.
好吧 我要把那些硬盘带走
OK. I'm going to need to take those hard drives.
拿去给我同事们分♥析♥
There'll be analysed by my colleagues.
我不认为你可以拿
I don't think you can do that.
我没跟你商量
I'm not debating it with you.
这可是价值数百万美元的机密数据
This is millions of dollars worth of classified data.
你得去申请法庭调令 在那之前
You're going to need a court order and, until you get that,
我就继续做我的工作了 谢谢
I'm going to keep on doing my job, thank you.
你担心会被我发现的内容吗 -不是
You worried about what I might find? No.
我没有 -我看过录像
No, I'm not. I've seen the footage.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你手上有段无人机发动袭击的视频
The recording that you have of the attack from the R- PAS,
在进入自驾模式后拍的那段
after it went to auto pilot.
你阿尔班-X的同事知道你没有上交吗
Do your colleagues at Alban- X know that you're sitting on it?
行了 够了 够了 我去找麦凯布谈
Yeah, OK, that is enough. Enough! OK, I'm talking to McCabe.
行 那咱一起去
OK, well, let's do that together.
我很想知道他对此有何看法
I'd love to know what he thinks about this.
好吧 比拉利那边没查到太多信息
Yeah, with Bilali, there's nothing much.
他是个远房♥皇室成员 所以才有了这份工
A minor royal. Hence the job.
如果他收了阿尔本- X的贿赂
If he's been bribed from Alban- X,
在军♥火♥行业也不是没听说过
it's hardly unheard of in the arms industry.
是啊 没什么特别的
Yeah, nothing really stands out.
行吧 那韦斯呢
OK, what about Wes?
韦斯
Wes...
嗯 韦斯·哈珀年收入40万
Yeah, Wes Harper is on 400k a year. Hmm.
他们得给他一大笔钱
They would have had to have paid him
才能让他觉得这事值得他花心思去搞
a hell of a lot to make it worth his while.
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表