剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
武甸人把所有人都派出去查了
The Wudyanis have everybody on it.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
所以
So?
韦斯有无人机实施袭击时的那段录像
Wes had video footage from the R- PAS that carried out the attack.
不可能
That can't be right.
信♥号♥♥中断了 我当时就在监控
The live feeds were off. I was monitoring.
进入自动驾驶后就没有视频了
There was no video after they went to autopilot...
不是 我看过了
No, I've seen it.
所以要么韦斯是驾驶员 要么他一早就知道会发生袭击
So either Wes was the pilot or he knew the attack was going to happen.
抱歉 我 我想搞清楚
Sorry, erm, I'm...I'm just trying to get my head around this,
就是说 如果你说的是成立的
so, if what you're saying is right,
那他为什么要录下来呢
why on earth would he record it?
当做筹码吗
Leverage?
你是怎么看到录像的
So, how did you see this footage?
我跟卡德尔谈过
I spoke to Kader.
什么 他们让你跟他谈了
What, they let you talk to him?
你不该去的 -现在说这有点晚了
You shouldn't have done that. Well, it's a bit late.
然后你在韦斯电脑上看到了这段视频
Then you watched this stuff on Wes' computer?
不是 卡德尔复♥制♥了一份数据
No. Kader had made a copy of the data
我想法子拿到了
and I managed to get a hold of it.
怎么拿到的
How?
我认为有可能自♥由♥前线组织
I think it's a possibility that Jabhat Al'huriya had
跟邓代尔事件无关
nothing to do with Dundair.
那些绑♥架♥我们 拿枪指着你头的人呢
The people that abducted us and held a gun to your head?
他们也是无辜的吗
They're innocent?
不是 不是说完全无辜
No, not...Not innocent of everything.
抱歉 但这也太疯狂了
I'm sorry, but this is insane.
我看到的录像
The footage that I saw,
显示出无人机故意放过了
it showed the people on the observation platform
嘹望台上的人
being deliberately spared.
你认为是比拉利所为
You think it's Bilali?
这就是为什么你让我直接跟警方说韦斯的事
That's why you wanted me to call the police about Wes,
而不是去找他
instead of going to him.
韦斯跟比拉利之间是什么关系
What's the relationship like between Wes and Bilali?
天
Jesus Christ.
别往那个方向延伸 艾米
Do not go there, Amy.
你会毁了我们的
You will destroy us.
嘿 你怎么样呀
Hey, how are you doing?
我刚跟费拉斯谈过
I just spoke to Firas.
他看见你高兴吗
Was he pleased to see you?
欣喜若狂
Over the moon.
我们已知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾卜是通过那些
So we know that Mohammed Rajab was communicating with Firas
处方跟费拉斯联♥系♥的
through those prescriptions.
是 -费拉斯
Yeah. Well, Firas
刚跟我说那些邓代尔的信息
just told me that the message telling him
是他在穆♥罕♥默♥德♥被捕一周后才收到的
about Dundair came in a week after Mohammed was arrested.
妈的 -没错
Shit. Aye.
就是说不可能是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥发的
So it can't have come from Mohammed.
对 比拉利把穆♥罕♥默♥德♥关起来了
No, Bilali had Mohammed in custody.
他们希望费拉斯·扎曼去邓代尔
They wanted Firas Zaman to be at Dundair.
还希望我们能查到他 因为
And they wanted us to find him because
他会把我们引向自♥由♥前线组织
he leads us to Jabhat Al'huriya.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
比拉利上校想知道你为什么没上飞机
Colonel Bilali wants to know why you missed your flight?
你知道我不会走的 -你没得选
You know I'm not going. You don't have a choice.
一小时后有架大力神会从罗塞兰起飞
There's a Hercules leaving from Rossealan in an hour.
你必须上飞机 我们都上 这是命令
You have to be on it. We both do. Those are the orders.
我现在不能离开 -这是离开的最好时机
I can't leave now. This is exactly the time to leave.
相信我
Trust me.
如果你说的比拉利的事是对的
If you're right about Bilali,
你可以在英国那边对此做点什么
you can do something about it from the UK.
如果你在这里尝试的话
If you try something here...
韦斯那边有消息了吗
Is there anything on Wes yet?
恐怕还没有
I'm afraid not.
有派人去找吗
Are they even looking for him?
艾米 我尽力了
Amy, I have tried my best.
但这是命令
But these are orders.
不是建议
It's not a suggestion.
你必须上飞机
You have to be on the plane.
能给我几个小时吗
Can you give me a few hours?
把飞机往后推
Hold the plane back.
三小时 不能更久了 -好
Three hours. No more. Right.
看下这个
Check this out.
看起来让你说中了
Looks like you were bang on the money.
不是吧
Come on!
我的人刚刚将这个加密账户跟萨瑟兰联♥系♥起来了
My guys just linked this crypto account back to Sutherland.
看下他拿了多少钱 897000
Look at what he got paid.
5万英镑 查普曼被杀前一天
£50, 000, the day before the Chapman murder.
看来他不是收5千的蠢货 而是5万英镑
I guess he's not an idiot on five grand, more like an idiot on £50k.
看 给萨瑟兰付钱的那个账户
Look, the same account that paid Sutherland
在几天前把50万转去了一个新账户
transferred half a mill to a new account a few days ago.
几分钟前又转了
And another five mill
500万
minutes ago.
就是他了
That's him, then.
是韦斯 我很确定
That's Wes, I'm sure of it.
他在逃亡
He's on the run.
他被人收买♥♥了
He's getting paid off.
如果是他 那这是个好消息
Well, if that is him, it's good news.
他现在被困在武甸
He's currently trapped inside Wudyan,
找地方藏身 -是
looking for a place to hole up...Yes.
六个月前 同一账户
with the same account paid for
为一间位于扎赫拉的办公室交了租金
rented office space in Zahra six months ago!
好 地址发我 我这就告诉艾米
OK, send me that address. I've got to get that to Amy now!
嘿 还是没韦斯踪迹 我觉得他躲起来了
Hey, still no sign of Wes, think he's gone to ground.
是 对此我有个好消息
Yeah, I've got good news for you on that.
真的吗 什么消息 扎赫拉的办公室
Really? What? Office space in Zahra.
我现在就把地址发你
I'm going to be sending you the address now.
我们认为他刚拿到五百万报酬
We think he's just been paid five mill.
天
Jesus!
我要挂了
Er, I've got to go.
席尔瓦总督察
DCI Silva.
听说你马上就要飞走了
I hear you're flying out any minute now?
是这么跟我说的
So I'm told.
欢迎随时回来
You're welcome to visit any time.
殿下非常感谢你在这里所做的努力
His Highness is truly grateful for the work you've done here.
意思是武甸和英国的关系有所改善了呗
I take it relations between Wudyan and the UK have improved?
改善相当的大
Very much.
这正是安东尼所希望的
It's what Anthony would have wanted.
他深爱这个国家
He loved this country.
费拉斯·扎曼也声称他深爱祖国
Firas Zaman also claims to love his country.
他可能深信不疑吧
Well, I suppose he might well believe that.
毕竟事情是相对的
Things are relative, after all.
我们想引渡他
We want to extradite him.
相信你们政♥府♥会尽力帮忙解决这个问题的
I'm confident your government will be minded to help with that.
一路平安
Safe flight.
嘿 帮我个忙
Hey. Erm, I need a favour.
可以吧 -谢谢
OK? Thanks.
别太着急往回走
Don't walk back too quickly.
你确定我不能载你回去
You're sure I can't drive you back?
不行
No, no.
你最好别跟这事牵扯上 相信我
You're better off staying out of this, trust me.
你回去没车 打算怎么办
So what are you going to do when you go back without a car?
我可以边走路边想办法
I've got a long enough walk to figure it out.
钥匙在打火开关那儿
Keys are in the ignition.
还有 我想问你件事
AndI need to ask you something.
如果你是对的 山姆有机会放出来吗
Do you think there's any chance Sam gets out of this if you're right?
我不知道
I don't know.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好 能帮你什么吗
Hello? How can I help?
说英语吗 说德语吗 法语呢
English? Ich spreche auch Deutsch? Francais?
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表