剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
I'm just trying to be helpful.
那是我的润肤霜
That's my moisturiser.
艾米·席尔瓦
OVER RADIO: ...Amy Silva.
下午好
Afternoon.
我的人应该在你们这儿
I believe you have some people that belong to me.
抱歉你被请进了小黑屋 我本该想到的
Sorry you got held up. I should have seen that coming.
是啊 感觉第一天就困难重重
Yeah, felt like we were settling in for a long day.
这个政♥府♥总在提醒你 这里谁说了算
The regime love to remind us who's in charge.
所以你现在是老大了
Are you in charge now?
这是我职责的一部分
Stepping up in the role.
爸从不来机场接人
Dad never picked people up from the airport.
说的不对
That's not true.
他总来接你 不是吗
He always collected you, didn't he?
怎么回事 -他们加强了安全措施
What's going on? They're tightening up security.
现在每辆车都要全面检查
It's full checks on every vehicle now.
你是总督察席尔瓦吧
DCI Silva, I presume?
嗨 -这是比拉利上校 他是肖卡基地的指挥官
Hi. This is Colonel Bilali. He's Base Commander here at Al- Shawka.
等你安顿下来 我可以讨论一下你的案子 -明白
It would be helpful to discuss your case, once you've settled in. Sure.
先生 我建议等到今天的行动结束
Sir, if I can suggest waiting until today's operation is finished.
我们可以安排明天讨论 -今天更好
We could arrange something for tomorrow. Today would be better.
我助手会安排的
My aide will make arrangements.
哦 萨比哈
Oh, Sabiha.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拿上萨比的包 20分钟后回来报告 -是 长官
Take Sabi's bag. Report back in 20 minutes. Yes, ma'am.
我需要查看一下
I'll need to check out
查普曼中校的宿舍 -已经查过了
Wing Commander Chapman's quarters before I...Already did it.
仔细地搜过 没有任何发现
Full search. Nothing found.
跟我来吧 我给你简要介绍下
If you'd like to come with me, I'll get you briefed.
我暂时借用了查普曼中校的办公室
I'm using Wing Commander Chapman's office for the moment.
请坐
Have a seat.
你得把萨比送回英国
You need to send Sabi back to the UK.
比拉利上校决不允许她留下
Colonel Bilali should never have allowed it.
原因不光在于 这里是空军基地 而她是个无人监护的未成年人
It's not just that she's an unaccompanied minor on an airbase,
虽然这已经是个麻烦了
though that...that is a problem,
这里也不利于她恢复
she's not going to do well here.
她很生气 很悲伤
She's angry and she's grieving.
她会行为出格 而在这个国家
She'll act out and this is not a country
十几岁的女孩会因此受罚的
where teenage girls get away with bad behaviour.
从法律上来说 她是成年人了 所以这取决于她
Legally she's an adult, so, really, that's up to her.
但我 我会尽力的
But I'II...I'll do what I can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好 你需要我们做什么
Now, what do you need from us?
能安排我见见飞行员吗
Can we schedule the pilots' interviews?
我要找飞行中尉卡勒姆·巴克
I need to speak to Flight Lieutenant Callum Barker
还有山姆·卡德尔上尉
and Captain Sam Kader.
背后黑手不是查普曼中校吗
I thought Wing Commander Chapman had been found responsible.
并非如此
No, that's not the case.
GPS数据是伪造的
The GPS readings were faked.
查普曼可能被人陷害了
Chapman could have been framed.
我们发现一个叫自♥由♥前线的组织
We found evidence that a group called Jabhat Al'huriya have
对你们的武器计划了如指掌
been receiving information about your weapons programme.
很可能是他们黑进来的
It's likely to have come from here.
并没人跟我提及这事
I haven't been briefed about that.
会有人提的
Well, I imagine you will be.
但你要见我的飞行员 指责他们是叛徒
So, how do you go about accusing people of being traitors,
这对于军队士气无补
in a way that improves morale?
我处理这些问题有经验
I'm sensitive to the issues.
我以前和军队合作过
I've had experience working with the military before.
我听说过 先锋潜艇级别的
Yes, I heard. A Vanguard- class submarine.
没进水的那艘
The great unwashed.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
但这不一样
This is different.
我们在众目睽睽之下
We're in plain sight.
巴克我可以安排
I can make Barker available to you.
但卡德尔不是空军 所以情况更复杂
But Kader isn't Air Force, so it's more complicated.
卡德尔不是你们中队的 -我们是合资企业
Kader's part of the squadron? It's a joint venture.
英国 武甸 还有开♥发♥商阿尔巴-X
UK, Wudyan, and the developer, Alban- X.
找卡德尔 你得去跟比拉利上校谈
You need to speak to Colonel Bilali about Kader,
因为他是武甸人
as he's a Wudyani national.
那么阿尔巴-X那边的负责人是
Um, and the main guy at Alban- X to speak to would be...?
韦斯·哈珀 首席软件工程师
Wes Harper, Chief Software Engineer.
他当时也在线上
He was on the call with us.
但我不是他的指挥官
But I'm not his commander.
我们基本上是分包商的角色
We're all basically sub- contractors here.
跟你说实话吧 -为了收费吗
That's the truth of it. For a fee?
对 但这不是钱的问题
Yes, but it's not about the money.
而是树立重要性
It's about making ourselves essential.
在英国空军的支援下 运送的英国武器
British arms delivered with the support of the British Air Force.
要是我们撤出 武甸空军就会瘫痪
The Wudyani Air Force would grind to a halt if we weren't here,
所以相信我 你要是破坏了行动
so, believe me, if you jeopardise these operations,
马上就会被吊销签证
your visa will be revoked in a heartbeat.
好吧 我尽量不引起外交纠纷
Well, I'll try not to cause a diplomatic incident.
我也需要跟你谈谈 -什么
I need to speak to you, as well. Excuse me?
只想弄清楚袭击发生时你在做什么
Just to clarify your movements around the time of the attack.
我已经交过报告了
Well, you have my report.
如果你要的是不在场证明
If it's an alibi you're after,
那有半个中队可以为我作证
then you've half the squadron to pick from.
还有别的事吗 -如果你收到自♥由♥前线的消息
Is there anything else? If anything comes up about Jabhat Al'huriya...
明白 我会标记的
Yes, I'll flag it. I understand.
那询问卡勒姆·巴克中尉 定在下午6点怎么样
Flight Lieutenant Callum Barker, then. Shall we say 6pm?
我们明早6: 00前都要执行夜间任务 所以大多飞行员
We were on a night mission till 6am, so most of the pilots have
都在睡觉 你先回住处吧
got their heads down. I'll have you shown to your quarters.
有空的时候我会通知你
I'll let you know when they're available.
我让他们给你找了个风景房♥
I've asked them to find you a room with a decent view.
我们找到枪手开的那辆货车的车主了
We found the owner of the van used by the shooter.
他摘下了车牌
He took the plates off,
但他弃车的时候 车已经报失了
but it'd already been reported stolen by the time he dumped it.
阿琳·罗伊斯 26岁
Arlene Royce, 26.
她是个清洁工 没有前科
She's a cleaner, no record or anything like that.
她去威廉堡看望父母 回来后发现
She got back from visiting her parents in Fort William,
货车不见了 就立刻报♥警♥了
noticed the van was gone, called it in straight away.
这是他用的步♥枪♥
This is the rifle he used.
这是一把帕克-海尔
This is a Parker- Hale.
是种旧型号♥
It's an old model.
弹匣可装五发子弹
Magazine holds five rounds.
好消息是 枪主用智能水在枪筒上做过标记
The good news is the owner had the barrel marked- up with SmartWater.
因此很容易查到确切来源
So, we know exactly where it came from.
洛赫杜因庄园
The Lochduin estate.
有人想猜猜阿琳的业主住哪儿吗
Anyone want to guess where Arlene cleans?
洛赫杜因庄园 -猜对了
Lochduin estate? Bingo.
朗埃克 我觉得这个适合你
Longacre, I think this is one for you.
当然还有拉姆齐先生
And Mr Ramsay, too, of course.
在世上大多地方 你要是想杀人
In most parts of the world, if you need somebody shot,
最好雇个当地人动手
it's better to hire a local to do the job.
给一个傻子五千块就能干的活儿 为什么要拿特工冒险呢
Why risk an operative when you can pay some random idiot five grand?
然而这对我们来说很不利 因为你抓到嫌犯时
Now, the downside for us is, when you catch them,
他们通常一问三不知
they don't know anything.
有人付钱让他们干的 线索戛然而止
Someone paid them to do it. Dead end.
你觉得这家伙是那种人吗
Is that what you think this guy is?
在暗网上接了个五千块的活儿
A five- grand job organised on the dark web?
现在下结论太早
It's too early to say.
这话是万金油
That's gold dust, that.
我想说的是 如果他第二枪就杀了萨比哈
Look, all I'm saying is, if he kills Sabiha with his second shot,
那他有足够的时间处理掉枪
he's got plenty of time to get rid of the gun,
开车驶离并弃车逃跑
drive off and ditch the van.
可是呢 他选择了一支限♥量♥弹匣步♥枪♥
On the other hand, he picked a limited- magazine rifle,
第二枪打偏了 连个备用计划也没有
his second shot misses and he didn't have a backup plan.
我给他打个b-
It's a B- minus grade from me.
你呢
What about you?
他想杀了我和艾米
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表