剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
你做这些事到底是想证明什么
What are you trying to prove doing all of this?
我没想证明任何事
I'm not trying to prove anything!
你这是作为高级督查艾米
Is this concern coming from Senior Investigating Officer Amy,
还是我孩子的母亲来关心我的
or mother of my child Amy?
都有
Erm, both.
随便吧
Oh, whatever.
我只是想让你看看他
You know, I just wanted you to see him.
我再打给你吧
I'll call you later.
克里斯
Kirst
靠
Shit.
萨瑟兰查的如何了
Where are we on Sutherland?
罗斯·萨瑟兰
Er, Ross Sutherland.
去阿富汗出过两次任务
Did two tours of Afghanistan,
第二次被开除了
dismissed with disgrace after the second.
因为什么
What happened?
档案中没说 但我们可以想办法查一下
Er, it's not in the file, but we can try and find out.
在那之后他就回到了这 做过几份不同的工作
After that, he came back here, did a few different jobs,
在不同的地方住过
lived in a few different places.
我已经派有武装警♥察♥支援的警官前往所有已知住所
I've got officers with armed backup going to any known
他经常光顾的地区 询问已知同伙
residences, areas he frequented, checking in on known associates.
他被逮捕过几次
He was arrested a few times.
我申请调取了讯问视频
I've requisitioned the interview tapes,
看是否有什么内容能有所帮助 -很好
see if there's anything on them that might help. Great.
有关卡勒姆·巴克的社交媒体技术人员回复了
Techs have got back to me about Callum Barker.
你过来看看
Look at this.
高级 一切看上去都光明磊落的
Top level, everything appears to be above board.
篮球 玩笑
Basketball, banter.
但是他们发现他的IP地址还对应着另一个账户
However, they matched his IP to another account,
匿名的
which is anonymous.
这里有一些关于进行言论自♥由♥和彩虹族法律
And here are some messages about imprisoning people
抗♥议♥示♥威♥的人被监禁的消息
protesting for free speech, LGBTQ laws.
都不是他自己说的 好像都是在转发跟风
Nothing he says himself, it all appears to be boosting.
有一个是关于中东地区军事入侵的
Ah. There's one about military intrusions in The Middle East.
是
Yeah.
你能把这些都发给席尔瓦督查吗
Can you send all that over to DCI Silva?
你不需要自己跟她说吗
You don't want to tell her yourself?
不用 她很忙
No, she's busy.
她越快拿到这些信息就越好
Be better if she gets that as soon as possible, OK?
你给我买♥♥了杯脱因咖啡
You got me a decaf.
因为你的
Because of your...
情况
condition.
我的情况就是经历了糟糕的一晚
My condition is that I had a terrible night.
眼前还有漫长的一天
I've got a very long day ahead of me
所以我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
and so I'd appreciate some caffeine.
我去吧 我去吧 -不用 太迟了 我可以的
I'll get it, I'll get it...No, it's too late, I've got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没必要跟你交谈
I don't have to talk to you.
我建议你跟我交谈
You'd be advised to.
你已经把我铐在这了
You've got me locked in here,
好像我要跑似的
as if I'm going to do a runner or something.
我的团队刚发给我一个链接 里面是你的一个社交媒体账号♥
My team just sent me a link to one of your social media accounts.
上面有一些相当有争议的观点
There's some pretty contentious opinions on there.
我想什么不受限制吧
I'm allowed to think what I think.
那个账户你是在阿尔比拜雅特袭击发生后几周新建的
You started that account a few weeks after the attack at Al Bidbiyat.
这是巧合吗
Is that a coincidence?
我在这工作也不等于就必须要喜欢自己的工作内容
Just cos I work here doesn't mean I have to like everything we do.
我什么都没做
I didn't do any of this.
你指控我的那些事我都没做过
Any of what you're saying.
我指控你什么了
What am I saying?
我看了你的个人档案
I looked at your personnel file.
你每个月的第三个星期四晚上都会离开基地
You take the third Thursday night of every month off- base.
你都去哪了
Where do you go?
没去哪 就周围呗
Nowhere. Around.
上个周四呢
What about last Thursday?
不记得了
I can't remember.
上周四萨比偷走了R-PAS控制台
Last Thursday was when Sabi stole the R-PAS device
她放在一个地方等一个人取走
and she left it to be collected by somebody
不管这个人是谁
and whoever that person was,
他都拿走了设备然后交给了胡里亚前线
took it and gave it to Jabhat Al'huriya.
所以如果你没什么好隐瞒的
So if you've got nothing to hide,
我建议你想清楚上周四到底在哪
I suggest you think hard about where you were last Thursday.
如果你想正式起诉我
If you want to formally accuse me of something,
我们可以叫律师来
we can get a lawyer in here,
否则我一个字都不会再说了
but I'm not saying a word otherwise.
我累了 请你离开
I'm tired. I'd like you to leave.
嗨 请问你要什么
Hi. What can I get for you?
馥芮白 谢谢
Erm, flat white, please.
脱因的
Decaf.
谢谢
Thank you.
出去 一个字都不要说
Outside. Don't say a word.
转身 慢点
Turn around...slowly.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我才能问问题
I ask the questions.
我来问问题 听见没 你就
I ask the questions, OK? Just, just...
你跟我说有人陷害了他
You told me someone framed him.
因为就是
Because they did.
查普曼跟邓代尔发生的事毫无关系
Chapman had nothing to with Dundair.
袭击是在武甸进行操作的
The attack was carried out from Wudyan.
不可能
No.
我们有确凿的证据表明R-PAS是由武甸的某个人控制的
No, we have definitive proof that the R-PAS was being
我的意思是 根本不是查普曼
controlled by somebody in Wudyan. I mean, it wasn't Chapman.
他们陷害了他 然后让你来背锅
They framed him and they're setting you up as a scapegoat.
我那么做事为了保护大家的安全 好吗
I did what I had to do to keep people safe, OK?
仅此而已
OK? That's all.
查普曼是个威胁
Chapman was a threat.
安东尼·查普曼就是个普通人
Anthony Chapman was just a man.
他只是在为国服务
He was just trying to serve.
这就是你想做的吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
别特么看他们
Don't fucking look at them.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不管是谁劝说你做的这事 他们利用了你
Whoever convinced you to do this, OK, they have used you.
如果能 只要你告诉那人是谁
If you can just, just tell me who that is.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
草
Fuck!
我以为这样做会让情况变得更好
I thought that doing this would make it better.
可是并没有
It didn't.
我没法让这一切变得更好了 是不是
I can't make it better, can I?
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不管这是什么 我都不想要
Whatever this is, I don't want it.
我需要跟你聊聊R-PAS控制台
I need to talk to you about the R-PAS console.
事情发生后我就已经跟你聊过了
I already went through this with you after the event.
没错 我需要你再给我说一遍
Yeah, you did. I need you to go over it again.
延迟性可以让A队R-PAS的控制台放在这里 离邓代尔很远
The latency of Alpha R-PAS puts the console here, nowhere near Dundair.
GPS显示它是在苏格兰 但这个也可以作假
The GPS said it's in Scotland, but you can mask that.
你看哈
Look.
延迟性表明
Latency suggests that
它在阿尔肖卡的有限半径范围内
that it is within a limited radius of Al- Shawka.
差不多20英里多点的位置
A little over 20 miles.
巴拉特胡
Bahrat Wud.
这是他们昨天行动的位置
That's where they did the operation yesterday.
都在一个圈内
It's in the circle.
对 看上去像是
Yeah, looks like it.
多久才能教会一个人如何操控R-PAS
How long would it take to teach someone how to operate the R-PAS?
成为一个专家吗 那可需要很长时间了
To become an expert? That's a lot of man- hours.
但如果只是学会如何开枪
But to learn enough to be made something go boom?
那很快就能学会
It's not long at all.
不客气
Uh, you're welcome.
我只是觉得应该让你知道我在管理中队
I just thought I should let you know that I'm managing it.
你在管理手下被人袭击吗
You're managing your people being attacked?
我已经通知了空军少将格兰杰 现在他能在这里坐镇
I've informed Air Marshal Grainger that his presence would be
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表