剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
Jesus, you're...you're serious.
韦斯 我已经说了
Wes, like I said.
问完了吧
We done?
你没事吧
You all right?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
抱歉 你能等等吗 我今天过得很难熬
Sorry, can it wait? I've had a very long day.
我知道不该跟你说话
I know we're not supposed to talk.
但你得告诉我发生了什么
But you have to tell me what happened.
萨比 就算我知道些什么也不能告诉你
Sabs, even if I knew what was going on, I probably couldn't tell you.
得了吧 他们杀了我爸爸 他们还想杀我
Shut up! Stop it. They killed my dad. They tried to kill me!
我很抱歉 真心的 但我爱莫能助
I'm sorry. I really am. I just...I can't help you with anything.
你跟我说的那些都是真的吗
Was any of what you told me true?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
也许你该去休息下 我反正要休息了
Maybe try and get some rest? It's what I'm going to do.
好的 这里是军械库
AlI right, this is the armoury.
这门是这里最森严的一扇了
That's a fancier door than I've seen here.
这屋里放着我们十年的知识产权
Well, when you've got ten years of IP in a shed,
一定要锁好
you make sure it locks.
试验结束后 你见过巴克中尉和卡德尔上尉了吗
Did you see Flight Lieutenant Barker and Captain Kader after the test?
是 见过
Yeah, I think so. Yeah.
飞行员用完的遥控器都会放在哪里呢
So, where did you put the pilot's consoles after they were used?
在这里
Over here.
瞧
Voila!
有三个
There's three of them?
两个试验用 一个是备用的
Two for the test, one spare.
另外两个仍在苏格兰
The other two are still in Scotland.
因为被你们没收了
Cos you guys confiscated those.
顺便说一句 谢谢了
Thank you for that, by the way.
还有其他的吗 -能用的吗 没了
Are there any others? Functional ones? No.
所以你们设置好试验后
So, the spare one was in here
备用的那个就放这里 -是的
when you were setting up for the test? Yeah.
在你把另外两个送回来时呢 -它还在这里
And then when you returned the kit...? It was still here.
如果不在我会注意到的
I would have noticed if it wasn't.
你 你到底想问什么
What...What are you asking me here?
我只是想搞清楚那架无人机怎么会被别人控制的
I'm just trying to work out how someone took control of the R- PAS.
把这个戴上 这里面应该有遥控器的吧
Put those on. They would have had to have had a console, right?
那么 哪个箱子是备用的
So, which one's the spare?
橙色标签的那个
Orange tab.
能帮我打开那个飞行箱吗
Can you open up that flight case for me?
你知道这箱子早就到处是我指纹了吧
You know my fingerprints are all over everything in here, right?
好的
OK.
怎么了
What is it?
有点轻
Er, it's light.
什么鬼 -你不是说看到备用遥控器还在吗
What the hell? So, when you say you saw it in here...?
我只是看到箱子还在 但没看里面 我没必要看里面
I saw the case, I didn't look inside it. Why would I do that?
出了那种事 就没想过检查一下吗
You didn't think to check it after everything that happened?
你命令我们不要进来
You ordered us not to come in here.
这是我接到命令后第一次来这里
This is the first time I got in here since the call.
所以你最后一次亲眼见到遥控器是什么时候
So, when's the last time you saw the ACTUAL console?
我 我 我不知道
I...I...I don't know.
在把飞行箱寄到苏格兰的三四天前
Three or four days before I sent the kit to Scotland?
操
Shit, er.
嗯 这里有摄像头
Er, there's a camera.
这个黑色的小东西
The little black dome.
好吧 我去看看录像
Right, I'm going to check the tapes.
你需要考虑行业恶意破坏
This is...You need to check industrial sabotage.
我们全球大概有10个竞争对手
There's, like, ten global competitors who...
想在市场上搞垮我们
want to screw us in this market.
我该查哪一天 试验那天吗 -不
OK, which date do I check? Day of the test? No.
从你亲眼看到遥控器那天开始查
Start with the day you saw the actual console. OK.
很明显 这是我
So, that's obviously me.
我在这里待了大概五分钟 -继续
Er, I was in here for, like, five minutes. Keep going.
停
Stop there.
这里啥都没有
There's nothing there.
回退到9点整
Go back to 2100 hours.
我该怎么 -慢速
What am I meant to...? Slow down.
看着时间戳往回倒
Just look at the time code as you go.
我♥草♥ 这里
Oh, shit! There's, like
少了13分钟 你能查出是谁删掉了录像吗
13 minutes missing. Can you tell who erased this footage?
呃 能 能
Erm, yeah, yeah, er
我们有访问日志
There should be a log.
以前从没出现过这个问题
This hasn't come up before.
查普曼中校
Wing Commander Chapman.
他删掉了录像 所以查普曼偷了那个飞行箱
He erased the tape. So Chapman stole the kit?
不 是别人干的
No. Someone else did.
看日期
Look at the date.
他18号♥在迪拜
He was in Dubai on the 18th.
他是第二天才回来的
He came back here the next day.
也就是删掉录像的那天
That's when he erased the footage.
大概在他回到基地一小时后
About an hour after he got back to base.
然后 然后他就飞回家了
And...then he flew home.
布斯 飞行数据查得怎么样了
Booth, where are we on the flight data?
中队长 我要和你谈谈
Squadron Leader, I need to talk to you.
不能等等吗 -不能
Well, can't it wait? No.
这么说 查普曼中校不是单独作案
So, it's not just Wing Commander Chapman?
他还有帮手
It's him and...?
和谁 其他团队成员吗
And what? Another member of my team?
遥控器在查普曼离开基地时失窃
The console was stolen while Chapman was off the base.
所以他至少在跟人合作
So, at the very least he was working with someone.
为他打掩护 -我不相信
He covered up for them. No, I can't believe it.
他知道失窃会被我们发现的
He'd know we'd discover the theft.
他知道我们会发现他对遥控器做了什么的
He'd know we'd find out what he'd done with the CCT...
他不打算回来了 是吗
He wasn't coming back, was he?
可能不会吧
Probably not.
但如果他有同伙
But if there is someone else he was working with.
那他们一定还在这里
Then they're still here.
也就是说我团队里有人是叛徒
So, I have to assume that someone on my team is a traitor?
并与穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾卜勾结在一起 -不
Collaborating with Mohammed Rajab, yes. No.
基地里肯定有人为自♥由♥前线工作
There's definitely someone on this base working with Jabhat Al'huriya.
你在洛赫杜因庄园工作多久了
How long have you worked at the Lochduin estate?
五年了
Five years.
说起来好失败
That's depressing.
但他们人真的很好 不过
I mean, they're really nice, but...
你跟那边的人有特殊关系吗
Any relationships with the guys there?
你是说谈恋爱吗
As in...a boyfriend? Hmm.
问这个做什么 -那辆车看上去没被撬过
Why? Well, I mean, the van didn't look broken into.
我好奇也许你在座位下
So, I wondered if maybe you kept the keys...
留了把钥匙 -是的
Under the seat. Yeah.
跟我约过会的人都知道
And any guy I've gone out with would know that.
好
OK.
我只跟几个同事约会过
So, I've only been out with a couple of the guys from work.
肖恩 但他搬去西班牙了
There was Sean, but he moved to Spain.
还有一个是罗斯 但那是去年的事了
The other guy was Ross. That was last year.
罗斯是庄园的全职员工吗
And did Ross work full- time at the estate?
他一开始负责拍摄 后来什么都做
Started working the shoots, then did a bit of everything.
从很多方面来说 他都是个好人
In loads of ways, he was a good guy,
但如果他觉得有人找他茬 就会发飙
but if he thought someone was out for him, he'd go off.
他和某人吵了一架 再没回来
He had a row with someone. Didn't come back.
他以前是军人吗
Was he ex- military?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道的 他曾中过枪
How do you know? He'd been shot and everything.
能给我们详细讲讲这个罗斯吗
Can we get some details about Ross? Everything that you've got.
他有麻烦了吗 是罗斯偷的我货车吗
Is he in trouble? Did Ross steal my van? !
你知道他住在哪里吗
Can you tell us where he lives?
席尔瓦总督察
DCI Silva.
谢谢你抽出时间来 -客气了
Thank you for making the time. Of course.
我们走吧 很多人把这里当跑道
Let's walk. The perimeter is popular as a running track.
我们得阻止这种情况
We've had to stop that.
为什么
Why's that?
这里不是特别安全
It's not especially secure.
很容易中枪
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表