剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
你得收拾行李了
You need to pack a bag.
收拾几件衣服 洗漱包和几本书就行
Erm, just, uh, just some clothes, a washbag, a few books
爸 会出什么事 -你只有一小时
Dad, what's going to happen? You've got one hour.
我准备好了 -好的 再给我一点时间 在这儿等着
I'm ready. OK, just give me a second. Wait here.
长官
Sir.
你是归我指挥的英国参谋人员
You are a member of the British staff under my command!
你必须停止你的行动 -事后
You've got to put a stop to this. The postmortem
这事不会有好结果的
This is not going to end well!
罗素中队长
Squadron Leader Russell.
联合中队指挥官查普曼
Wing Commander Chapman.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
迪拜怎么样 长官
How was Dubai, sir?
会议进行得很顺利
Yeah, the meeting went well, yeah.
我在那里见了个朋友 是名医生
I saw a friend when I was over there. A doctor.
我身体一直有些问题
I've had some pain.
事实上 健康问题困扰我很久了
Actually, I've had something bothering me for a while now.
所以我找医生做了检查
So I had it looked at.
现在进入下一阶段了
And now it's the next steps.
什么下一阶段
Next steps to what?
医生在我的肝脏上发现了一个肿块
They found a mass on my liver.
所以我需要做活检 如果情况如他们预料的那样
So I need to have it biopsied and then, if it goes the way they
那我宁愿留在苏格兰家里进行治疗
think it's going to, then I'd rather be at home in Scotland for that.
你得了肝癌
You've got liver cancer?
疑似肝癌
Suspected.
有件事要拜托你 -尽管说
There is one thing you can do. Anything.
请你代理指挥我的中队
You can take command of the squadron.
我会向空军中将正式推荐你
I'm going to recommend that to the Air Marshal.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
这不是去阿姨家的路
This isn't on the way to Auntie's.
不是 你跟我来就好
No, you're coming with me.
什么 去苏格兰吗
What? To Scotland?
我不能把你留在这儿
I can't leave you here.
那我们还回来吗
Are we coming back?
我不知道 可能不会了
I don't know. Probably not.
走海滨路
走海滨路
我会给你加钱 在这里转弯
B队队员 你们多久能就位
Bravo Operator, how long till you're in position?
正在接近 长官 不到一分钟就位
Closing in now, ma'am. Less than a minute.
前进
Move off!
立刻就位 -收到 正在就位
Move into position. Roger, moving into position.
快走 快到了
Let's go. Close in.
去我的左翼 西蒙兹
On my left, Simmonds.
快点 加快动作 行动
Come on, pick up the pace. Move!
QC 这里是B队
Quebec Charlie, this is Bravo Operator.
我们已就位 完毕
We're in position. Over.
这里是QB
This is Quebec Charlie.
B队 你可以标记目标了 完毕
Bravo Operator, you are clear to tag targets. Over.
我要占据高地 视线会更好
I'm going to move to higher ground. I'll get a cleaner line.
需要我们和你一起去吗 -不用
Do you want us to move with you? No need.
现在用的是闭环系统吗 -是的
Are we on closed loop now? We are.
我现在把行动指挥权交给邓代尔
I'll be handing ops control to Dundair.
QC 目标全部标记 完毕
Quebec Charlie, all targets selected. Over.
保持隐蔽 劳森
Keep your heads down, Lawson.
准备切换频道控制 完成切换
Switching channel control...now.
TC 我是QC 指挥权已移交给你
Tango Charlie, this is Quebec Charlie. You have control.
收到 确认指挥权
Roger, I have control.
开始了
Here we go.
是的 我要去看看驾驶员
Indeed. I'm going to go check on the pilots.
驾驶员们 我是空军少将格兰杰
Pilots, this is Air Vice- Marshal Grainger,
目前我指挥整个行动
I have control of the operation.
所有人员 进行最后检查
AlI call signs, complete final checks.
都准备好了吗 山姆
Yo! All set, Sam?
这次信♥号♥♥应该不会有延迟了
There shouldn't be any lag this time.
目前一切正常 -好吧 伙计
All looks good. OK, man.
迪克森 收到请回话
Dixon, do you copy?
收到 我是A组驾驶员
Roger. This is Alpha Operator.
A队R- PAS就位
Alpha R- PAS in position.
B队驾驶员已经就位
Bravo Operator in formation now.
C队R- PAS进入三号♥编队
Charlie R- PAS moving into Formation Three.
D队 跟随编队
Delta, following in formation.
维持低空飞行 有实弹来袭
Stay low. Live fire incoming.
收到 确认R- PAS在上方飞过
Roger. R- PAS flying overhead.
VL- 1驾驶员 你们可以开始攻击了
VL- 1 operators, you may begin your attack.
攻击 开始
Firing...now.
D队R- PAS开始攻击 完毕
Delta R- PAS commencing its run. Over.
我是A队驾驶员 准备发射火箭
This is Alpha Operator. Firing rockets.
长官 海滩外♥围♥有人擅闯
Sir, trespasser on the beach perimeter.
所有驾驶员 停止射击 原地待命
AlI operators, cease firing and stay in position.
派一队人到外♥围♥去 -是
Send a team to the perimeter. Yes, sir.
有什么问题吗 -完全没有
Is there a problem? Not at all.
可能是野生动物吧
It's probably wildlife.
结束了吗 -等候命令
Are we done here? Waiting on orders.
邓代尔空中武器靶场 苏格兰
邓代尔空中武器靶场 苏格兰
武器测试完成
Weapons test complete,
我们可以进入第二阶段了
we'll move on to phase two.
马上检查导航
Navigation check shortly.
没必要 马库斯 现在就差不多了
No need, Marcus. I think we can wrap it up here.
我们已经见识到它们的能耐了
We've seen what they can do.
王子殿下会很高兴的
His Highness will be very happy,
这正是我们军队需要的
they are exactly what our military needs.
你确定吗
If you're sure?
他甚至可能会增加订单
He might even increase the order.
那好吧
OK, then.
第一阶段完成
Stage One complete.
我跟你们说吧 伙计们
I'll tell you what this is, lads.
我们活像超♥市♥的收银员
It's our checkout girl moment.
怎么说 -因为前一分钟我们还在超♥市♥
How's that? Cos one minute we're in the supermarket,
帮顾客结账 后一分钟 我们就失业了
scanning the bananas, next minute, we're out of a job.
早该如此了
Long overduel
我觉得效果还是挺全面的 是吧
I think that was fairly comprehensive, wasn't it?
而且行动结束后他们甚至都不要求喝杯茶
And they don't even ask for a cup of tea when it's over.
如你所见 该系统让现场队员与遥控驾驶员远程联网
As you've seen, the system networks field operators with remote pilots.
如果需要的话 甚至可以从货车后车箱发射
You can launch from the back of a van if needs be.
而下一次升级将会配备全规格的瞄准软件
And the next iteration will have full- spec targeting software
以及3D场景渲染技术
as well as 3D situation rendering.
我们是一个月内就能交货吧
I believe we're on course to deliver that in a month?
根据合同是第三季度交货
Third quarter, subject to contract.
很好 现在是有趣的部分
Very good. Now for the fun part.
驾驶员将交出控制权
The pilots will surrender control
然后让自动驾驶把无人机送回发射台
and let the autopilots return them to the launchpads.
这只是预设程序之一
That's just one of several preprogrammed routines,
目的是保护资产
aimed at conserving assets.
如果驾驶员的设备损坏了
The idea is, if a pilot's kit gets damaged,
灵犬莱西也能独自回家
Lassie comes home all by herself.
莱西是谁
Lassie?
是一只很有名的狗
It's a famous dog.
所有驾驶员注意 我是TC
AlI operators, this is Tango Charlie.
切换到自动驾驶模式
Release to autopilot,
以三号♥编队返回 -收到
set to pad return in Formation Three. Confirm.
A队R-PAS切换到自动驾驶模式
Alpha R- PAS released to autopilot.
B队R-PAS切换到自动驾驶模式 执行
Bravo R- PAS released to autopilot. Confirmed.
C队R-PAS切换到自动驾驶模式
Charlie R- PAS released to auto.
D队R-PAS已切换
Delta R- PAS released.
他们就回来了
And back they come.
你可以在现场操控 也可以在世界的另一端操控
You can operate them from the field or from the other side of the world.
它们可以贴地飞行 也能以5000米的高度飞行
They can fly a foot off the ground or at 5, 000m.
它们将彻底改变我们的战斗模式
They are going to change the way we fight.
我们的任务结束了 长官
We're all done here, ma'am.
我们得负责监控 直到无人机安全着陆
We've got to babysit them till they're safely down.
你怎么想 伙计 我觉得无人机太诡异了
I don't know, man. I think they're fucking creepy.
你说的一点不错 帕特里克
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表