剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
你今天为什么去那儿
Why were you there today?
他们正在研发的武器
The weapons they're developing,
今天测试的无人机
the drones that were tested today? Hm?
他们不仅会被用于乌延与邻国的代理战争
They won't just be used in Wudyan's proxy war with our neighbours.
用不了多久 它们就会被用在当地人身上
Before long, they'll be used on the local population.
石油峰值即将到来
Peak oil is coming.
当金钱停止流入 政♥权♥就会抓住权力
When the money stops, this is how the regime clings to power.
这就是他们正在准备迎接的变革
This is the change they're preparing for.
这些无人机是镇♥压♥的工具
Those drones are tools for repression.
有人告诉了我测试的事
I was told about the test.
我去录了下来
I went to record it.
谁告诉你测试的事的
Who told you about the test?
可以说是 一个勇敢的人说的
Somebody brave. I can say that.
我不会说别的了
I won't say anything else.
我需要正式采访驾驶员
I'm going to need to formally interview the pilots.
你能安排妮可·劳森明天过来吗
Could you arrange for Nicole Lawson to come in tomorrow?
呃 她已经飞回乌延了
Er, she's been flown back to Wudyan.
我明确要求你们所有的人员
I expressly asked that all of your personnel be
都腾出空来进行讯问
available for interview.
我以为查普曼那事儿后就不一样了 -并没有
Well, we assumed that changed with Chapman. It didn't.
联合中队需要能够作战
The joint squadron are wanted operationally.
比拉利上校想让他的人飞回去
Colonel Bilali wanted to fly his people back,
所以我们就让他们飞回去了
so we took care of that.
我认为这是我们最起码能做的
I thought it was the least that we could do.
你就没想过要和我商量一下吗
And it didn't occur to you to discuss that with me?
现在不就在商量了吗
We're discussing it now.
抱歉
Excuse me.
汤森警官想和你谈谈 手♥机♥
DS Townsend would like a word. He's on his mobile.
她好辣
She's spicy.
你最好尊重一下席尔瓦督查
You'd do well to treat DCI Silva with respect.
不是出于原则 而是出于自身利益
Not on principle, out of self- interest.
席尔瓦督察 什么事
DCI Silva. What have you got?
第一 他们真的很讨厌我们待在这里
Number one, they really hate us being here.
好吧 别让他们跟你说什么
Yeah, well, don't let them give you any shit
需要专业软件
about needing specialist software.
你只需要拿到所有的原始数据
You just get all the raw data.
这是一家军♥火♥公♥司♥
It's an arms company.
他们的接待处有乒乓球桌
They've got table- tennis in their reception.
那是自然
Of course they have.
那么 你发现了什么 我看了邓代尔的
So, what have you found? I've run through all the video evidence
所有录像证据 没有袭击的录像
from Dundair. There's no footage of the attack.
当R-PAS进入自动驾驶模式时 画面就被切断了
It cuts out when the R- PAS went to autopilot.
但我们拿到了GPS数据 卫星中继之类的东西
But we did get the GPS data, the satellite relay stuff.
这些数据为我们提供了使用每个控制台的位置
It gives us the location of where each console was used.
还有呢
And?
两个GPS匹配的靶场在邓代尔 两个在乌延
Two GPS matches for the range at Dundair, two matches in Wudyan,
他们中队的基地
where their squadron is based.
第五个是查普曼登录的R-PAS
And a fifth one, for the R- PAS Chapman got onto.
GPS指向的是特罗萨克斯的一个小村庄
GPS for that one is a little village in the Trossachs,
离格拉斯哥一小时车程
an hour from Glasgow.
太好了 把细节发给我 我直接过去
Great. Send me the details, I'll head straight there.
干得漂亮
Good work.
克尔斯滕 我们得走了
Kirsten, we need to go.
我能看出来你很生气 你拐弯的时候在发泄
I can tell you're pissed off, you're taking it out on the corners.
闭嘴 我是个好司机 -我对此没有异议
Oh, shut up. I'm a good driver. I'm not disputing that.
所以呢 -怎么
So? What?
现在只有我们了
It's just us now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
好吧 我觉得你做得太多了
OK, I think you're doing too much.
我的预产期还有两个月才到 而且是你让我负责这个案子的
I'm not due for another two months and you put me on this case.
我知道 这就是我生气的原因 不是你的错
I know! That's why I'm pissed off. It's not your fault.
行吧
Oh, right.
所以你在和自己生气是吗 如果有什么
So you're having an argument with yourself? Well, let me know
需要我帮忙的 尽管说
if I can help with anything.
波比住在露易丝家 我说如果我们在午夜前回来
Poppy's staying at Louise's. I said if we were back before midnight,
就去接她
we'd pick her up.
真不错
That's a good pivot.
完全无缝衔接
It was totally seamless.
你能不能至少先待在车里 等大家搜查完了再下去
Can you at least stay in the car till it's clear?
长官 这是我们在不暴露汽车声的情况下 尽可能靠近的地方了
Ma'am, this is as close as we can get without the cars being heard.
我们从这里往上步行
We'll hike up from here.
你的小队准备好出发了吗 -准备好了 长官
Are your team ready to go? Yes, ma'am.
好 我们跟在后面
OK. We'll follow on behind.
声音关掉 麻烦了
Keep it muted, please.
武装警♥察♥
Armed policel
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear!
安全 卫生间安全
Clear. Bathroom clear.
安全 全部安全 全部安全
Clear. AlI clear, all clear.
检查周边
Check the perimeter.
看来查普曼和他女儿来过这里 -是的 长官
Looks like Chapman was here with his daughter. Yes, ma'am.
艾米
Amy.
我来上报 叫鉴证科过来
I'll call this in, get forensics up here.
喂 对 这儿有一名男性死者
Hi. Yes, we have a deceased male.
可能是安东尼·查普曼
Likely ID, Anthony Chapman.
头部有明显的枪伤
Apparent gunshot wound to the head.
我把我的位置发给你
I'lI send you my location.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 大概要半个小时
OK, they're going to be half an hour.
从那个方向射击 正面中枪
Shot from that direction, face on.
也许他看到了什么 听到了什么 然后转身了
Maybe he saw something, heard something, and turned?
子弹打得很深
The bullet's in deep.
也许是一把大威力的猎枪 这边有很多那种枪
Maybe a high- power hunting rifle? A lot of those around here.
猎鹿的
Deer stalking.
长官 -请讲
Ma'am. Yep?
这片区域排查过了 泥里有新的轮胎印
The area's all secured. There's fresh tyre tracks in the mud.
一辆车掉头开走了 我们在为轮胎印拍照
A vehicle's turned around and gone. We're photographing for treads.
找到萨比哈·查普曼了吗
Any signs of Sabiha Chapman?
没有 长官 她要么逃跑了 要么被抓走了
No, ma'am. Well, she either ran or they took her.
你能告诉指挥中心我们需要进行全面搜查吗
Can you let control know we need to get a full search under way?
你应该开始搜了 -是 长官 -还有别的事吗
You should start the search. Yes, ma'am. Anything else?
不 长官 我们能搞定
No, ma'am. We've got it.
我该回车上了
Should get back to the car.
等鉴证科来 尽量休息一下
Wait for forensics, try and get some rest.
好 没问题
OK. Sure.
如果你累了的话
If you're tired.
问题是 谁知道他住在那里
The question is, who knew he was staying there? Mm.
如果他在躲风头 那知道的肯定不多
If he was hiding out, that's got to be a short list.
为什么要用他自己的名字登录
Why log in with his own name? Hm.
为什么要用GPS广播他的位置
Why broadcast his location over GPS?
因为他想被找到
Cos he wanted to be found.
谁知道他回来了
Who knew he was back?
怎么了
What?
我好像听到了什么
I thought I heard something.
听到什么了 -我不确定
What did you hear? I'm not sure.
救命
Help!
康普顿 我们需要紧急援助 我们可能找到萨比哈·查普曼了
Compton, we need urgent assistance. We might have found Sabiha Chapman.
就在我们停车点东边
Area east of where we were parked.
我们找到了一辆车 长官 要么是枪手丢弃的
We've found a vehicle, ma'am. Either the shooter's dumped it
要么他们还没走 你应该找个掩护
or they're still here. You should get into cover.
克尔斯滕 等等
Kirsten, wait.
小心些
Be careful.
不 没关系 没事的
No, it's OK, it's fine.
康普顿 我们找到她了 马上过来
Compton, we've found her, get down here now.
没事的 我是警♥察♥ -克尔斯滕 我们得走了 -我是警♥察♥
It's OK, I'm police. Kirsten, we have to go. I'm police.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
快跑 跑啊
Run. Go!
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表