剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
an Asthma inhaler.
多动症治疗剂
Stimulants for ADHD.
这是有 15还是16种病状
I mean, this is what, 15, 16 different conditions?
还有这个
Yeah, and this one...
人绝经促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
Meriofert.
你的试管婴儿结果如何 是你第一次受孕吗
How did your IVF go? Was it your first pregnancy?
我没话好说了
I have no further comment.
这些应该是某种代码吧
I imagine these are all being used as some sort of code?
对不对
Is that about right?
我现在想回家了
I'd like to go home now.
菲拉斯·扎曼 我有理由相信你参与了
Firas Zaman, I have reason to believe you may have been
一起恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
involved in an act of terrorism.
根据《保护自♥由♥法》我有权对你进行扣押
I'm ordering that you be detained under the Protection of Freedom Act.
扣押几天 -你可以在没有被定罪的情况下被扣押14天
For how many days? You can be held without charge for up to 14.
你获得法律咨♥询♥的权利不受影响
Your right to legal advice is unaffected.
我是好人
I'm on the side of the angels.
相信我
Believe me.
我现在给你读相关权利
I'm going to read you your rights.
那我认为你最好开始说实话了
And then I think you should talk to me.
查普曼什么时候请的病假
When did Chapman request medical leave?
他飞回去的第一天
The first day he flew back.
他请了6个月的假 包括做手术和化疗的时间
He asked me for six months to cover surgery and chemo.
我没有怀疑过
I didn't question it.
他真的患有癌症吗
Does he even have cancer?
看来未必 他预约的看诊没有去
That looks unlikely. He didn't show for his hospital appointment
而且他昨天到了酒店5分钟后就离开了
and he left the hotel five minutes after he arrived there yesterday.
之后就没有回去过
There's no sign that he's been back there since.
他和他女儿萨比哈的手♥机♥都关机
Both his phone and his daughter Sabiha's phone are switched off.
你知道他有可能去哪吗
Do you know of anywhere that he might have gone?
不知道 安东尼经常短租一些住处
No. Anthony always rented places short- term.
他女儿在爱丁堡郊外的一所学校上学
His daughter's at a school outside Edinburgh.
他妻子在她还小小的时候就去世了
His wife died when she was quite young.
她就是乌延人他也学会了这种语言
She was Wudyani. He ended up speaking the language,
让他成为了这个角色的不二人选
made him a shoe- in for the role.
我们试过萨比哈的学校
We've tried Sabiha's school.
我们正试着联♥系♥她的一些朋友
We're just trying to get in contact with some of her friends now.
你认识她吗 我从她还是个婴儿的时候就认识她了
Did you know her? I've known her since she was a baby.
抱歉 我知道这对你来说很难
Sorry, I appreciate this must be difficult for you.
我怎么感觉无关紧要
My feelings are irrelevant.
查普曼知不知道 一旦他登录了R-PAS
Would Chapman have known that, once he logged into the R- PAS,
他的登录信息就会被记录下来 -知道
then his login details would have been recorded? Yes.
他是我们VL-1项目的负责人
He's been our lead on the VL- 1 programme,
他在那里指挥联合中队
he commands the joint squadron out there,
他应该知道自己会被抓的
he'd have known he'd be caught.
空军在乌延到底在做什么
What is it exactly that the Air Force are doing in Wudyan?
几年前 乌延和英国空军成立了一个联合R-PAS中队
The Wudyani and British Air Force set up a joint R- PAS squadron
这是与该国达成的更广泛协议的一部分
a couple of years ago. It's part of a wider deal with the country.
提供英国制♥造♥的武器 技术 培训和发展
The supply of British- made weaponry, tech, training and development.
所以 你支持乌延与邻国的冲突吗
So, you're supporting Wudyan's conflict with their neighbours?
不 我们是不会这么说的
No, that's not how we'd put it.
我们提供专业的运营支持
We supply expert operational support.
这有助于维持我们在该地区的战略地位
It helps sustain our strategic position in the region,
这才是最重要的
that's really the most important thing.
这样的合作关系才是未来的趋势
I mean, partnerships like this are the future.
试的这些无人机是 -R-PAS
And these drones that you were testing, are they...? R- PAS.
它们从来都不是无人机 在公园里飞着玩儿的才叫无人机
They're never drones. That's what you fly down the park.
R-PAS 它们是未来的一部分吗
R- PAS. Are they part of that future?
当然是
Absolutely.
阿尔本X提供这些飞行器 空军为它们提供服务
Alban- X supplies the units, the Air Force services them and
并训练驾驶员 有体系的
trains their pilots. It's a whole ecosystem.
我们自己购买♥♥这个系统 还有优♥惠♥
We get favourable terms for our own purchase of the system.
它将在苏格兰创造600个高技能工作岗位
It'll create 600 highly skilled jobs in Scotland.
好处不胜枚举
The list goes on.
所以我们的政♥府♥希望这一切顺利进行 -非常希望
So our government wants this to happen? Very much.
乌延人现在正在斥巨资
The Wudyanis are spending real money now,
为我们的长♥期♥参与投资
investing in our long- term presence.
今天发生的事情威胁到了这一点
What happened today threatens that.
这么说 我们手上有一个空军高级军官试图破坏
So, we have a senior Air Force officer trying to disrupt
一个重要的联盟 -正是
a key alliance? That's exactly what he's done.
你对查普曼的忠诚有什么疑问吗
Have there ever been any questions about Chapman's loyalties?
基地里有人泄露信息
There have been leaks coming out of the base.
联合中队在乌延的工作细节被传递
Details about the joint squadron's work in Wudyan were
给了一名英国记者
passed on to a UK journalist.
那个记者是叫菲拉斯·扎曼吗
Is that journalist's name Firas Zaman?
是的 我们已经拘留了他
Yes. We've got him in custody.
他就是擅闯靶场被抓的那个人
He was the man caught trespassing on the range.
菲拉斯 -各位好 我是拉姆齐
Firas. Hello, everyone. I'm Ramsay.
楼上的人让我过来旁听
The guys upstairs told me to sit this one in.
希望你不介意
Hope that's good with you.
朗阿克警长 是吧 -对
DI Longacre, right? Right.
你从哪里来 -伦敦
And you're from? London.
我们说到哪了 扎曼先生
So, where did we get to, Mr Zaman?
扎曼是乌延人
Mr Zaman is a Wudyani national
也是一位热情的观鸟者
and a very keen birdwatcher.
这儿说你15年前离开乌延 在这里申请政♥治♥庇护
Says you left Wudyan 15 years ago and claimed asylum here.
他是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾布的已确认同伙
A known associate of Mohammed Rajab,
他目前因恐♥怖♥主♥义♥指控在乌延监狱服刑
who is currently in prison in Wudyan on terrorism charges.
我们正要聊到他呢
Mm. We were just talking about him.
不过观鸟那事儿我还是第一次听说
The birdwatching's news to me, though.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾布是一名人♥权♥活动家
Mohammed Rajab is a human rights activist.
他是因要求新闻自♥由♥而被送进监狱
He was sent to prison because he petitioned for a free press. Mm.
他还被怀疑是恐怖组织
He's also suspected to be part of a terrorist organisation
胡里亚前线的成员 -他们不是恐怖组织
called Jabhat Al'huriya. They're not a terrorist organisation.
我们先不要迷失在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Let's not get lost in the whole terrorist
和自♥由♥战士区别的争论中
versus freedom fighter debate.
根据乌延政♥府♥的说法 如果你信奉民♥主♥
According to the Wudyani Government, you're a terrorist,
你就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
if you believe in democracy.
胡里亚前线不会是第一个开始杀人的
Jabhat Al'huriya wouldn't be the first allegedly peaceful group
所谓和平组织
to start killing people.
你手里还有什么
What else have you got?
我已经看了初步报告
I've read the preliminary report.
似乎登录R-PAS控制系统的人需要确切地知道
It seems that someone logging into the R- PAS control system
自动驾驶何时启动
would need to know exactly when the autopilot was engaged.
理想情况下 你需要的是有人观察测试
Ideally, what you need is someone observing the test.
一个能快速打个电♥话♥的人
Someone who can make a quick phone- call. Ah.
扎曼先生清空了他的手♥机♥
Well, Mr Zaman wiped his phone.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do that?
我之前不知道你是从哪个部门来的
I wasn't sure which service you were from,
但你那自以为是的小男生样子一下就暴露了
but the whole smug schoolboy shit really gives it away.
军情五处的 对吧
MI5, right?
你们讨论过安东尼·查普曼吗 -讨论过
Have you discussed Anthony Chapman? We have.
扎曼先生也不认识他
And Mr Zaman doesn't know him.
你要坐14天牢 你知道吗
You're looking at 14 days, you know that?
除非你和我说说 否则我帮不了你
我在乌延坐了100多天牢 经历了电击和水刑
I did more than 100 days in Wudyan, with electric shocks
有时被殴打
and waterboarding, sometimes beatings,
有时这些都在同一天发生
sometimes all of those in the same day.
那时我是对的
I was in the right then.
我现在也是
And I am right now.
什么对的
Right about what, though?
你有没有看到过苍头燕雀吗
Whether or not you saw a chaffinch?
好吧 我会给你发邮件
Right, I'll pop you an email
告诉你我们掌握的关于这家伙的其他信息
with the rest of what we've got on this guy.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
我也是
And you.
私下告诉你 我觉得我的交易更划算
Between you and me, I think I got the better deal here.
为什么 -我是说 我只需要在牢房♥里躺上两周
How's that? I mean, I just have to lie down in a cell for two weeks.
而你得和他一起工作
You're going to have to work with him.
不 我可不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
如果军情五处想插手 他们会的
If MI5 want to run things, they will.
那你为什么不帮帮我呢
So why don't you help me out, then?
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表