剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
(苏格兰 巴拉黑德)
(苏格兰 巴拉黑德 北纬57°07.27 西经007°53.50)
你怎么会不知道这个人呢
No. Oh, how do you not know this guy?
不管怎样 如果看到他
Anyway, see if you see him,
让他给你看纹身
ask him to show you the tattoo.
我才不会呢 你最好告诉我
Yeah, I'm not going to do that,so you may as well just tell me.
好吧 他想在胳膊上纹上她女朋友
Right, he wants a tattoo of his girlfriend on his arm.
从他妈妈那里拿了张他们俩的照片
So, he takes a photo of the two of them from his mum's place
去纹身店里
down to the tattoo parlour.
纹身进行到一半 他低头一看
Now, halfway through the job, he looks down,
发现胳膊上纹的是他妈妈
and it's his mum that's getting tattooed on his arm.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不 我发誓 伙计
No, I swear, mate!
下面有个小鱼群
Right, troops, I'm sick of stacking
我们不愁捕不到鱼了
these fish.One of yous come and take over.
你想得到美
Louis, you're up, man.
嘿 慢点 下面有鱼群
Nice, little shoal under us.
米勒藏在哪儿了 他总是躲躲藏藏的
Where's Miller hiding, man? He's always skiving.
那是什么
What was that?!
我不知道啊 我检查一下这边
I don't know. Check the side.
我们很快
We're fast!
绳子扯得很紧
The wire's tight.
太快了
Boss, we're stuck!
我说了 我们太快
I said we're fast.
我们被一个东西缠住了
We got caught up in something
哇 哇 它停不下来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! It won't stop!
船长 你得做点什么
Captain, you've got to do something.
把断线钳拿来
Get the bolt-cutters!
翻过船舷 找一个红色的箱子
Went over the side, check the red box.
里面有刀具
There's cutters in there.
在哪儿呢
Where is it?
卡住了 船长
It's jammed, Captain!
切断绳子 我们被缠住了
Cut the wire! We're caught on something!
切断绳子 别被它拉下去
Cut the wire before it pulls us down!
船长 我们动不了了
Captain, we're stuck!
水进来了 它拖着我们
Water's coming in. It's dragging us!
守夜号♥潜艇
守夜号♥潜艇 北纬57°08.35 西经007°59.02
长官 特遣队发来了消息
Sir, incoming message from CTF.
我们可以近距离广播吗
Are we close up on the broadcast?
可以 长官
Yes, sir.
没有情报信♥号♥♥吗
Is there no intel signal?
没有 长官
No, nothing, sir.
继续
Mm. Carry on.
从M舱和O舱向C舱抽送两吨♥
Pump two tonnes from M's and O's to C.
我们正被往下拉
We're being dragged under!
伙计 坚持 坚持住
Guys, hold on, hold on!
切断绳子
Cut the wire! We can't!
断线钳不见了 不行啊
The cutters are gone.
米勒 上来
Miller, get up here!
船长
Captain!
把橡皮艇放下来
Get the raft off!
我坚持不住了
I can't hold on.
把手伸过来
Give us your hand!
我坚持不住了
I can't hold on!
长官 我想我听到了什么
Sir, I think I've got something.
允许我把声音通过扩音器播放吗
Permission to put the sound on loud-speaker?
去吧
Go ahead.
那是什么
What is that?
我想是拖网渔船 长官 我们在追踪
I think it's a trawler, sir. We were tracking one.
是的 但是它发生什么事了
Yes, but what's happening to it?
米勒在哪儿
Where's Miller?
拿出救生衣
Get the jackets out!
它是撞到什么东西了吗
Did it collide with something?
几英里之内 没有别的东西
There's nothing else for miles.
这是深度内爆 它下沉得很快
Those are depth implosions. It's gone down really fast.
我们应该上去吗 长官
Should we go up, sir?
它离我们有多远呢
How close was it to us?
很近 不到一英里
Close. I'd say less than a mile.
拖网渔船是什么尺寸
What kind of size trawler?
中等规模 也许有六个船员
Mid-size. Maybe six crew.
是我们的船吗
Is it us?
不是的 长官
No, sir.
你就不能告诉我发生什么了吗
And you can't tell me what happened?
很突然 撞击噪音很大
It was very sudden. There's a lot of impact noise.
需要时间进行分♥析♥
It's going to take time to analyse...
不 我们没时间了
No We don't have time.
有没有可能是另一艘潜艇呢
Could it have been another submarine?
如果是的话 我们并没有听见
If it was, we didn't hear it.
例行公事 保持沉默 转速20
Silent routine. Revolutions two zero.
值班员 潜艇由我指挥
Officer of the watch, I have the submarine.
船控室 往左10度
Ship control, port ten.
是 长官 往左10度
Aye, sir, port ten.
长官 他们没时间广播
Sir, they won't have had time to radio.
情况来得太快了
It happened too fast.
看着前面 做好你的工作
Face front. Do your job.
我们得上去帮忙
We have to go up and help.
克罗宁 去找执行艇长 叫基莉过来
Cronin, go and get the coxswain. Shake Kierly.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
记得安塔尔斯号♥吗 船员都被淹死了
Well, what about the Antares? A whole crew left to drown.
你又没法告诉我发生了什么事情
You are unable to tell me what happened.
没有这些信息 我就得谨慎 坐下吧
Without that information,I have to prioritise caution.Sit down.
我们明明知道有人溺水了
We know there'll be men in the water up there.
做好你自己的事
Hey! Hey! Do your fucking job!
你想见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
执行艇长 把他弄出去
Yeah, Coxswain. Get him out of here.
让基莉值班
Get Kierly on watch.
她在路上了 长官
She's on her way, sir.
你任由他们死去
You're going to let them die?
伯克上士 服从命令
Chief Petty Officer Burke,obey your orders!
你会去告慰他们的妻子和孩子 是吗
And you'll talk to their wives and kids, eh?
执行艇长 把伯克弄出去
Get Burke out of here.
你出去吧 出去
Come on, out you go. Out you go.
把他弄出去
Get him out of here.
再见了 不讨好的人
Bye, shipwreck.
基莉 你来 查清发生什么事情了
Kierly, get on this.Find out what happened, please.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们在这儿干嘛
What are we doing here?
回到你的铺位 冷静下来
Back to your bunk and cool off.
与英国广播公♥司♥合作的世界性节目
ITV电影公♥司♥出品
苏安妮·琼斯
# Do you want me on your mind?
罗丝·莱斯利
# Or do you want me to go on?
肖恩·埃文斯
马丁·康普斯顿
帕特森·约瑟夫 亚当·詹姆斯
# I might be yours as sure as I can say
加里·刘易斯 劳伦·莱尔
洛丽塔·查克拉巴蒂
安吉丽·莫欣德拉
康纳·斯温德尔
卡尔·麦卡尼奇
洛恩·麦克法登
丹尼尔·波特曼
# Be gone, be far away
斯蒂芬·迪莱恩
制片人 安吉·丹尼尔
执行制片人 西蒙·希思 杰克·卢辛顿
苏格兰人对三叉戟导弹说不
# Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
执行制片人 詹姆斯·斯特朗
汤姆·艾奇
编剧 汤姆·艾奇
# Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh
导演 詹姆斯·斯特朗
守夜号♥
# Mm-mm-mm... #
基莉上士 请向艇长报告
Chief Petty Officer Kierly,please report to the captain's quarters.
基莉上士 请向艇长报告
Chief Petty Officer Kierly, please report to the captain's quarters.
长官
Sir.
请进
Enter.
关于沉船 你有什么发现
What have you got on the sinking?
这是事件的开始
This is the beginning of the event.
拖网渔船的发动机信♥号♥♥很弱 稳定
That's the trawler's engine signature - low and steady.
在这里
And here,
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表