剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
Do you know my name?
罗斯·萨瑟兰
Ross Sutherland.
你是退伍军人吧
You're a war veteran, right?
我只是在例行公事
I'm just doing my job.
我的同事会过来的
My colleague's coming back.
我知道
I know.
我要是你 就不会鲁莽行事
So, I wouldnae do anything rash.
脸朝上躺下
Lie down on your front.
不
No.
照我说的去做
Do what I tell you.
不 我不行
No, I can't, I cannae...
我怀孕了 我家里还有个女儿 -闭嘴
I'm pregnant! I also have a daughter at home... Shut up!
我希望你能来局里跟我聊聊
If you come and talk with me,
我是为你好
that would be the best thing for you.
你知道我为什么来这里 对吧
You know why I'm here, don't you?
为了调查安东尼·查普曼的事
Because of Anthony Chapman.
有人雇你杀了他
Someone hired you to kill him
现在他们把你丢在这儿 自生自灭
and now they've left you here to fend for yourself.
你不欠那个人什么
You don't owe that person anything.
有人想陷害查普曼 你是其中之一吗
Someone's trying to frame Chapman for a crime. Are you a part of that?
胡扯 -不 是真的
That's bollocks. No, it's true.
为什么 他们跟你说了什么
Why? What did they tell you?
他们说他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 是吗
Did they say he was a terrorist? Cos if they told you that,
那他们一直都在骗你 -闭嘴
they've been lying to you...Shut your mouth!
杀你不是我的任务
It's not my job to kill you.
你犯规了
That's not legal.
我没听到吹哨啊
I didn't hear a whistle.
下次我带个哨子过来
I'll bring one next time.
你干什么 萨比
What are you doing, Sabi?
我带你回主楼
I'll take you back to the main building.
我抓住她了 放下武器
I've got her! Just drop it!
放开我 -放下
Let me go! Drop itl
HAJAR DARDARI
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表