剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
所以 是巴勒 哈代克还是阿巴德
So, Balak, Hadaiq or Al'Abad?
大家注意 最新情报
Heads up, everyone. We have new intelligence.
把所有兵力集中到哈代克镇
Focus all assets onto the town Hadaiq
越快越好 马上派守卫机过去
as quickly as possible. We need Preservers there now.
是 长官 飞机都做好准备 可以启动了
Yes, sir. They're prepped and ready to hand on.
我们已经接近目标了 保持专注
We're getting closer. Keep the focus.
殿下想重申的是
His Highness would like to reiterate
和平时期 英国领导的任何军事行动
that any British- led operations on our soil in peacetime
都需要保持克制
need to stay contained.
特种部队很擅长这个 别担心
Special Forces are good at that, don't worry.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
这是你的任务 马库斯
This is your op, Marcus.
责任是你来承担
It falls on your shoulders.
你必须放了她们
立刻放人 马上
阿丽娅 别担心 没事的
阿丽娅 别担心 没事的
没事
你去外面 继续观察
过来
过来
马上就要结束了
马上就要结束了
一切都会好的
我跟你说了 我不想让孩子掺和进来
我跟你说了 我不想让孩子掺和进来
你以为我想让他这样吗
阿卜杜拉 你找到别的安全屋了吗
阿卜杜拉 你找到别的安全屋了吗
阿卜杜拉 你找到别的安全屋了吗
从这儿到边境那边上不了网
从这儿到边境那边上不了网
艾米保持警惕
Amy. Stay alert.
我不能呼吸了 -不要说话
I can't breathe. Don't talk.
我不能呼吸了 -不要说话
I can't breathe. Don't talk.
她们跟踪山姆时
她们跟踪山姆时
我们就该把她们丢在沙漠里
小声点 穆塔兹
把她们都弄卡车里
他们在说什么 -我不知道
What are they saying? I don't know.
应该是想把我们丢在沙漠里
I think they're talking about leaving us in the desert.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
他们应该会杀了我们
I think they're going to kill us.
起来
Get up!
哦天哪
Oh Godl
把枪放下 不然我就开枪了
Put your guns down or I'll shoot him.
退后 都退后
把枪放下我们好好谈谈
Put the gun down and we can talk.
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah!
把卡车钥匙给我 让我们走
You give me the key to that truck and then we can leave!
你不能开走那辆卡车
You can't take that truck.
我已经报♥警♥了 他们很快会定位到我们这里的
I've already called the police. So they'll be tracking us here.
你根本不知道自己做了什么 -你放开他
You have no idea what you've done, do you? You leave him!
给他们钥匙
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah!
艾米 我们走
Amy, let's go!
箱子里装的是什么
What's in the crates?
放了他 钥匙给你了
Let him go, you have the keys.
为什么要杀那么多人
Why kill all those people?
为什么要那么做
Why do any of this?
我们跟邓代尔事件无关
We had nothing to do with Dundair.
我们只想正义得到伸张
We only want justice.
我们只希望英国对
We want Britain to take responsibility
平民的死亡负责
for the death of civilians.
看看他
Look at him.
他只是个孩子
He's just a child.
求你 求你了
Please...Please.
走吧
Go.
那是什么 -隔离区域 推进重放
What was that? Isolate it, push in, play it back.
是枪声 马上派守护机过去
That's a gunshot. Re- route Preservers to that location.
你觉得我们像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Do we look like terrorists to you?
邓代尔不是我们干的
Dundair wasn't us.
那个查普曼 不是我们之一
That man, Chapman, wasn't us.
他们骗了你
They are lying to you.
而你 把他们引到了我们这里
Now you've led them right to us.
是他们 马上确认身份
That's them. We need positive IDs now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 是席尔瓦总督察和罗素中队长
Sir, DCI Silva, Squadron Leader Russell?
你最好留在这里
It's best if you hang back here.
刚接到报告 哈代克南部有开枪
Just had reports of gunfire on the southern edge of Hadaiq.
武甸军队要进去了吗
Is the Wudyani Army going in?
英国特种部队已经到了
British Special Forces are already there.
停 看 是她们吗
There, look. Is that them?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
告诉我
Talk to me.
这个卡车 上面的箱子
The truck? The crates?
都是证据 为了拯救生命
Evidence. To save lives.
你什么意思 什么样的证据
What do you mean? What kind of evidence?
里面每个弹壳 都来自边境另一端
Each shell casing is from a bombing in places like Al Bidbayat,
比德把亚特等地的轰炸
across the border.
就是那场屠♥杀♥平民的战争
One that killed civilians.
你自己看去吧
Look for yourself.
你们的政♥府♥是这一切的共犯
This is evidence that your government is complicit.
这就是证据
In all of it.
现在 我们要逃了
And now we have to go.
他们正在装货 准备离开 长官
They're loading up to leave, sir.
应该在该地结束行动
We need to keep the action inside those walls
尽快确认身份 -我们在努力了 长官
so let's hurry up with ID! We're working on it, sir.
拜托 你们谁抬下头啊
Somebody look up.
战局评估 任务控制
Assessment, Mission Control?
周边有一名武装人员守卫
One armed man guarding the perimeter.
没有地对空武器
No ground to air.
发现五支手♥枪♥ 三支突击步♥枪♥
Five handguns sighted, three assault rifles.
没有发现儿童
No children visible.
这个截图很清晰 来吧
That's a clear image! Come on.
已确认 是他无疑阿卜杜拉·加扎里博士
We have confirmation. That's him, Dr Abdullah Ghazali.
通过面部识别 准备交战
Visual confirmation. Prepare to engage.
我们得先确定人♥质♥的位置才能进去
We need to locate the hostages before we can go in.
咱们走 快点
咱们走 快点
你得马上离开
费萨尔不走 我也不走
我要跟爸爸在一起
你走吧
朝上看
Look up.
朝上看
Look up!
A小小队待命
Alpha team standing by.
身份确认 长官
IDs confirmed, sir.
锁定人♥质♥ 正在发送位置数据
Hostages located. Sending location data now.
身份已证实
IDs confirmed.
她看起来状态不错
She looks OK.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
他们不能这么暴♥力♥ 她就在里面
They need to go in easy, she's right there.
守住这里
SOLDIER: Hold position here.
我的天啊
DISTORTED: Oh, my God.
突破
Breach!
快上 上
Go, go!
快上 上
Go, go!
他们为什么要开枪 她还在里面
What are they shooting at? She's right there!
他们得先把她救出来
They need to get her out!
安全
Clear!
女士 我们走 -住手
Ma'am, we need to go! Stop!
住手
Stop!
里面有孩子
There were children in there!
艾米
Amy?
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表