剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
Whatever you're planning, stop
进去了
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
罗素应该是护送警探离开基地了
We believe Russell escorted the detective off base.
她们不该没我的命令 就离开基地
should not leave this base without my say so.
我们要怎么追踪到她们
What are we doing to track them down?
你国的警♥察♥和我国的情报部门正在与我们通力合作
Your police and our intelligence services are working on it with us.
很好 昨天任务失败的悲剧不能重演
Good. We cannot afford another failed mission like yesterday.
所以我要求由英国特种部队
Which is why I've requested that the operation on the ground
指挥这次地面行动
is led by British Special Forces.
我需要问问王子殿下的意见
I'll need to speak to His Highness.
这次如果成功 就能一举拿下自♥由♥前线
If we do this right, we get Jabhat Al'huriya.
情况都这样了 你们还在想怎么推销自己
Are you trying to sell the situation as an opportunity?
而真实情况却是
Instead of what it is?
你们英国人的麻烦 发生在了我家后院
Which is another British problem happening in my back yard!
我理解 -你懂吗 你在邓代尔许下的承诺
I understand. Do you? The promises you made at Dundair?
我还没看到任何动静
I see very little movement.
已经安排上了 最后都会给你的
It's in process. It will happen.
谁也不想看到合作失败
Nobody wants to see things fall apart.
当务之急是抓住这些混♥蛋♥ 阿里
Nailing these fuckers down is only the first step, Ali.
告诉殿下
Tell His Highness that.
我们把自己的军队派来 帮他打败
We're putting British troops into the fight against the people
反对他统治的人
who'd like to destroy him.
这还不够说明问题吗
That has to mean something!
把她在基地的行踪 监控录像 通行证
I want a trace of her movements on base, CCTV, her pass
以及失踪前的一切记录都找来
and any memos before she disappeared.
长官
Sir?
啊 巴克中尉 稍息
Ah, Flight Lieutenant Barker. At ease.
跟我来
With me.
目前的情况是 罗素中队长
We are working on the basis that Squadron Leader Russell
和席尔瓦总督察被绑♥架♥了
and DCI Silva have been abducted.
天呐 加上之前邓代尔的事
Jesus Christ. After Dundair...
邓代尔事件之后 这无异于是宣战
After Dundair, this is tantamount to an act of war!
我们会找到她们的
We'll find them.
康复了 -是的 长官
Fit? Er, yes, sir.
去做任务控制员吧
Mission Controller then.
谢谢 -很好
Thank you, sir. Good.
简报结束后我会告诉你最新情况
I'll get you up to speed after the briefing.
去吧
Carry on.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
伤口不深 但她们需要补水
这里真的是热爆了
你是在拿我们的生命冒险
为什么把他们带来这里
我们本来都快摆脱他们了
我们本来都快摆脱他们了
那个人能听懂我们说话 她听得一字不落
只要山姆安全 你就安全
取消吧
Call it off.
不管山姆在计划什么 你都不会得逞的
Whatever Sam's planning, it's not going to get you what you want.
你怎么知道我的目的是什么 警探
How do you know what I want, Detective?
在你做出邓代尔的事之后 空军一直高度戒备
Air Force have been on high alert after what you did at Dundair.
邓代尔的事不是我们干的
Dundair was nothing to do with us.
真棒 他们在邓代尔的事上撒谎了
Good, they're lying about Dundair.
为什么这么说
Why?
一个要开枪打死你的人 是不屑对你撒谎的
You don't bother lying to people if you're going to shoot them.
你的脸怎么样了 -不足挂齿
How's your face? I've had worse.
山姆从你办公室拿了什么
What did Sam take? From your office?
我有所有安全区域的钥匙 包括军械库的
I've got keys to all the secure areas, including the armoury.
有我的通行证和一把钥匙就能进
He'll need an ID pass and a key.
进去又能如何
What damage can he do from there?
那是个军械库 里面有导弹 炸♥药♥ 火器
Well, it's an armoury. So there are missiles, explosives, firearms...
我们要怎么阻止他
How can we stop him from here?
阻止不了
We can't.
但他用我的通行证 或许会引起基地警觉
He's used my ID pass, that might raise a red flag.
你觉得他给加扎里提供情报多久了
I mean, how long do you think he's been feeding Ghazali information?
他是元老级的士兵了
Well, he's been with us from the get- go.
应该至少有几年
So, at least a couple of years?
但这是他最后一次动手的机会了
This is his last chance to do whatever it is he's going to do.
他肯定会干票比邓代尔更大的
I can't imagine he'll aim for less than what he achieved at Dundair.
武甸情报部门找到一段监控录像
Wudyani intelligence has CCTV footage of a car
一辆车驶离伊莉莎的车被焚毁的地点
leaving the area where Eliza's car was burnt out.
车主是尤瑟夫·哈迪德
It belongs to a Yusef Hadid,
阿卜杜拉·加扎里的已知同伙
a known associate of Abdullah Ghazali.
所以 确定是自♥由♥前线下的黑手吗
So confirmation that it's Jabhat Al'huriya, then?
这能帮我们找到席尔瓦和你们的中队长吗
Does this get us any closer to DCI Silva and your Squadron Leader?
我们已对该地区的情报人员施压
We're putting pressure on our intelligence assets in the area
并监控所有已知异见分子的
and there is ongoing surveillance on all known locations
活动地点
with links to dissident activity.
所以是不能了
So that's a no, then?
抱歉 我得下线了
Apologies. I have to go.
咱尽量把关系维护好 好吗
Let's try not to lose friends here, huh?
武甸警方有跟你说过什么吗
Have Wudyani police shared anything with you?
他们正在排查扎赫拉的监控录像 但这得花上半天
They're scanning through Zahra CCTV but it'll take half a day.
半天 老大 这也太久了
Half a d...Boss, that's too long!
他们对那里比我们更熟
They know the situation better than us.
你得照顾好自己
Concentrate on yourself.
你还要考虑宝宝 谢谢
And the baby, OK? Thanks.
我会的
I will.
所以他们什么线索都没有
So they've got nothing?
不比我们猜到的多
No more than we'd already guessed.
我想跟费拉斯·扎曼聊聊
I want to speak to Firas Zaman.
他比任何人都了解自♥由♥前线
He knows Jabhat Al'huriya better than anyone.
他在武甸时 就跟自♥由♥前线住在一起
He was with them when he lived in Wudyan.
他一定知道他们在哪儿
He's going to know where they are.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥般不会在一个地方呆太久
Wanted terrorists don't tend to stay in one place for too long.
不过 自♥由♥前线是前几天才引起我们注意的
Jabhat Al'huriya were barely on the radar until a few days ago, though.
也就是说 他们不需要东躲西♥藏♥ 因为没人在找他们
I mean, they didn't need to move. Nobody was looking for them.
我得去试试
I need to try.
山姆其实随时都可以进入军械库
Sam could have attempted to access the warehouse at any time.
但为什么偏偏选现在 为什么现在才冒险
I mean, why now? Why...why risk everything now?
邓代尔事件策划得很精密
Dundair was precise, it coordinated
我们得阻止卡德尔
Oh, we have to stop Kader!
你能等我们出去后再马普尔小姐上身吗
Do you think the Miss Marple routine can wait until we're out of here?
现在说什么都是白搭
Agh, this is useless!
去吧
Go ahead.
我要先问问你♥爸♥
但拿着这个
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里是在太热了
It's so...It's hot in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
我们不是坏人
We're not bad people.
我们也不是
Neither are we.
我有个女儿跟你差不多大
I have a daughter, she's nearly your age.
她很喜欢倾听
She likes to listen.
也很善于倾听
She's good at listening.
你也是这样对吗
That's what you do too, isn't it?
你也是这样 对吗
That's what you do too, isn't it?
你这里有啥吃的吗
OK. Do you have anything to eat?
有
Yes.
你的家人跋涉千里来到这里
Your family's travelled so far to get here.
对你和你妹来说 一定很艰难
It must be hard on you and your little sister.
她不是我妹妹
She's not my sister.
不是吗
No?
她是我表妹
She's my cousin.
她是比德巴亚特那边的 在边境附近
From over Al Bidbayat, across the border.
她家人都被杀了
The rest of her family were killed.
怎么被杀的
How?
空袭
Air strike.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所有炸♥弹♥都是西方造的
All the bombs are made in the West.
我看得出来 你很相信这一套
I can see that you believe this...
相信你们的事业
in...in what you're doing here.
让我用手吃吧 拜托
Please let me use my hands.
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表