剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
Well, he tried to kill me and Amy,
所以我在心理上还没法把他当成万智牌
so I'm not quite ready to turn him into a Top Trump card.
请问接水的地方在哪儿 -那边过去
Hey, is there somewhere I can make a drink? Yeah, through there.
山姆·卡德尔上尉 我是总督察艾米·席尔瓦
Captain Sam Kader? DCI Amy Silva.
对不起 我该进去了
Sorry, I'm due inside.
我们行动马上开始
We're about to start an operation.
你昨晚应该没参加任务吧
I take it you weren't part of the mission last night?
什么任务
What mission?
哦 我搞错了
Oh, my mistake.
我以为中队要工作到早上6点
I thought the squadron worked till 6am?
显然不是
Obviously not.
请进
Please.
我们马上要进去了
Looks like we're about to go in.
部队正在逼近
MILLINGTON, ON RADIO: Troops approaching location.
11月 这里是作战中心
November lead, this is Operations.
A1呼叫控制中心 -确认 接近巴拉特胡
Alpha One to Control. Confirm. Approaching Bahrat Wud.
你来这干什么 -你不是说飞行员在睡觉
What the hell are you doing? You told me the pilots were asleep.
我把他们叫醒了
I had to wake them up.
你动作倒挺快
That happened pretty quickly.
你们是在对自♥由♥战线发起行动吗
Are you running an operation against Jabhat Al'huriya?
你说过一有异见分子的消息
You said you'd let me know if you had any engagement
就会通知我的 这与我的调查有关
with the dissidents. This is relevant to my investigation.
我们只是在帮武甸当局逮捕武甸公民
We're providing operational support to a Wudyani mission
但我需要接触他们逮捕的人
to apprehend Wudyani citizens. I'll need access to anyone they arrest.
抱歉 但这不归我♥操♥作
I'm sorry, but it's not my operation
我也不能透露武甸方面的行动
and it's not my place to disclose Wudyani actions.
你们在巴拉特胡吗
Are you in Bahrat Wud?
我不能透露
I can't disclose that.
没必要透露 我自己有眼
There's no need. I've got eyes.
这房♥子是我调查出来的
This house was identified by my investigation.
情报部门认为里面有自♥由♥前线的人吗
Does Intelligence think it's being used by Jabhat Al'huriya?
我最后再说一遍
For the last time and with due respect,
我不用向你汇报武甸的行动
it is not my place to brief you on Wudyani operations.
我现在得专注于任务 欢迎你留下来观摩
I have to focus on the mission now. You're welcome to stay and observe.
我们的行动光明正大 但如果你一直搞乱
We've nothing to hide. But if you keep interrupting me,
我只能派人送你回房♥间
I'll have you escorted back to your room.
该区域安全
Area's clear.
准备
ON RADIO: Stand by.
控制中心呼叫A1队长
Control from Alpha One Team Leader.
检查出口和临近出路
Check exits and approaches.
正在就位 从南边接近
Moving into position, approaching from south side.
长官 已监视所有出口 现场没有车辆
Ma'am, eyes on all exits. No vehicles at the location.
11月 这里是作战中心
November lead, this is Operations.
周围道路安全 无平民出入
Surrounding roads clear, no civilians.
收到 控制中心 正在接近车辆
Copy that, Control. Approaching the vehicle.
我们要进去了
We're going in.
长官 他们进入了建筑
Ma'am, they've entered the property.
地面小队在里面
Ground team is inside.
收到 我们看到了
Confirmed. We see it.
屋内有人开枪
Shots fired inside the house.
3号♥呼叫控制中心 房♥内有两名武装人员
RADIO: Control from Delta Three, two combatants located inside the house.
地面小队确认 房♥内有两名武装人员
Ground team confirm two combatants inside the property.
这是D2- 1 房♥子后面有动静
This is Delta 2- 1. Movement at the rear of the property.
在哪里 -可能是敌方武装人员 视野不清
Where? Possible enemy combatant. No clear visual.
怎么会漏掉的 我让你们”盯紧所有出口”
How did we miss this? I said, "Eyes on all exits. "
11月 回话 -是 长官
November lead, report. RADIO: Yes, ma'am.
11月 这里是作战中心
November lead, this is Operations.
看到房♥子后面有动静
Movement seen at the rear of the house.
无法提供完整的图片
Unable to provide a full picture.
武装人员上了一辆车 正在移♥动♥
Combatants on the move in a vehicle.
ARM 是一辆丰田海洛克斯 车牌3-7-3-7-1-2-2
Toyota Hilux, registration plate, 3- 7- 3- 7- call- 1- 2- 2.
他们开走了
They're moving?
在哪里 快啊
Where? Come on!
11月 这里是作战中心
November lead, this is Operations.
两名男性武装人员开着一辆家用汽车逃离现场
Two male combatants escaping the scene in a domestic vehicle.
以每小时50英里的速度向东行驶
Driving at approximately 50mph, on the eastbound road.
收到 盯着那辆车D2- 1
Confirmed. Follow the vehicle, Delta 2- 1.
收到 正在追踪车辆 -你们需要干掉他们
Roger. Tracking the vehicle. We need you to take them out.
长官 我们不能这么做 -这是你们的失误
Sir, you know we're not permitted to do that. This is your error.
长官我们只能根据收到的情报采取行动
With respect, sir, we can only act on the intelligence we're given.
看不到战斗车辆了
No eyes on combat vehicle.
丢失目标
Lost visual on target.
让他们逃了
And they're gone.
干得真好啊 中队长
Excellent work, Squadron Leader.
巴克上尉 你怎么会没看到 视野很清晰
Flight Lieutenant Barker, how did you miss this? Clear sightlines!
你收到了命令 要是看不见 就说出来
Those were your orders! If you can't see something, say something!
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
霍奇斯 接管操控任务 巴克 你退下
Hodges, take Mission Control. Barker, you're relieved.
把总督察也带走
And take the DCI with you.
要喝必须喝两罐
It's a two- can rule.
这国家干燥得要死
The country's dry.
上班可以喝酒吗
But they're OK with that?
你不问我不说
Don't ask, don't tell.
你叫 -艾米
Er...? Amy.
艾米
Amy.
但你不能带山姆来这
You couldn't bring Sam in here.
他会被我们西方价值观腐蚀的
We'd corrupt him with our Western values.
喝得烂醉是一种价值观么
Is getting pissed a value?
在我家那边是
It is where I'm from.
行 你问吧
Fire away, then.
苏格兰进行武器试验那天 你是驻扎
So, you were one of the two pilots that were based here
在这里的两名飞行员之 -对吗 -是的女士
during the weapons test in Scotland? Yes, ma'am.
试验之前你有什么担忧吗
Did anything give you cause for concern before the test?
我们的飞行指挥官走了
I mean, the Wing Commander took off.
本该是他负责一切的
He was supposed to be running things.
至于担忧 没有
But, I mean, "cause for concern". No.
所以整个试验过程 你都一个人呆在小木屋吗 -对
So, you were on your own in a cabin during the whole of the test? Yeah.
没有目击证人 如果你是在问这个
No witnesses if that's what you're saying.
不是
No.
全部过程我都写在书面声明里了
I put everything in a written statement.
我有
Which I have here.
所以 武器试验结束时
So, at the end of the weapons test,
你要遵照命令 把所有设备留在小木屋
you were ordered to leave all your equipment inside the cabin,
对吗 -这是标准操作
is that right? That's standard.
韦斯 那个阿尔巴-x的家伙 会进来收拾的
Wes, the Alban- X guy, comes in, packs it up.
他们不喜欢我们动他们的设备
They don't like us handling their kit.
然后我就直接去做汇报了
And then I went straight to the debrief.
你和卡德尔上尉是同时离开了各自小木屋的吗
And you and Captain Kader left your respective cabins at the same time?
山姆直接去汇报了
Sam went to the debrief.
我告诉了韦斯发生的事
I talked with Wes about what happened.
汇报对象是
And the debrief was with...?
中队长
The Squadron Leader.
伊莉莎 她真让人开心不是吗
Eliza. She's a charmer, isn't she?
我再澄清一下 你的所有设备都留在小木屋了
So, just for clarity, all of your equipment was left in the cabin?
你到底想说什么
What are you getting at?
操作远控系统需要培训 对吧
You need training to operate these R- PAS, right?
只有少数人接受过这样的培训
And there's only a handful of people who have had that training
所有这些人都在这里 除了查普曼
and all of those people are here. Except for Chapman.
对 但你看发生了什么
Yeah. Look at what happened.
无人机漫无目标地打击 几乎不受控制
The R- PAS sprayed fire, no targeting, barely any manoeuvring.
如果操作人受过正确培训
If someone had been properly trained,
他们本可以第一时间摧毁那个观景台
they could have taken out that observation platform first try.
我以为他们至少会读读操作手册呢
I reckon they'd read the manual, more than that...
我们的老大被杀 整个军队蒙羞
Our boss has been killed. The unit looks like shit.
人们都说整个项目要被叫停了
People are talking about the whole programme getting shut down.
我们为什么要这样对自己
Why would we do that to ourselves?
你要是想要一份意在袭击英国空军或武甸
If you want a list of people that want to attack
分子的名单 我可以给你写一个
the British Air Force or Wudyan, I can write you one.
但我们的人肯定不在名单上 我保证
But there's no- one here that'd be on that list! I guarantee you!
有人看见你和卡德尔上尉离开小木屋吗
Were there any witnesses to you and Captain Kader leaving your cabins?
天呐 你 你真死板
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表