剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表
on the understanding that it never leaves this room.
我们从武甸的情报部门得到了一些
We had some information from Wudyani Intelligence
费拉斯·扎曼的信息
about Firas Zaman.
今早 武甸人提起了一个叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾卜的
This morning, the Wudyanis talked of a man named Mohammed Rajab.
他已以涉嫌恐♥怖♥主♥义♥被关进了监狱
Now, he was already in prison there on terrorism charges.
拉贾卜先生证实了他与扎曼先生和自♥由♥前线的关系
Mr Rajab confirmed his links to Mr Zaman and to Jabhat Al'huriya.
也证实了策划阴谋一事
He also confirmed the existence of a plot,
他的目的是破坏英国与武甸的关系
er, whose aim was to disrupt the UK- Wudyani relationship.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·贾哈卜 我们调查中也查到他了
Mohammed Rajab. He's come up in our investigation.
是吗 怎么会
Really? How so?
他是医生 给扎曼先生开过几张处方
He's a doctor, isn't he? He wrote some prescriptions for Mr Zaman.
扎曼先生无法解释这些处方的内容
And Mr Zaman couldn't explain why he had them.
我们需要看一下 -当然可以
We need to see those. Of course.
我们认为他们用处方来传递加密信息的
We think they might have been used as a way to pass coded messages.
这就是我们的专业了
Well, we're...good at that.
处方上有个地址
There's an address on the prescription.
巴拉特胡
A Bahrat Wud.
这个地方和自♥由♥前线的异见分子有关吗
Does that location have any links to the Jabhat Al'huriya dissidents?
我们会调查的 有了消息通知我 -当然可以
We'll look into it Will you keep me abreast? Of course.
马库斯 我认为合作是可能且必要的
Marcus, I think co- operation is, is both possible and necessary.
如果需要动用政♥治♥资本
If political capital has to be spent, then, you know,
那最好是现在
now's the time to do it.
我们得给他们点什么
We'll have to give them something.
比如让一位部长公开表达对武甸的支持
A minister expressing public support for the Wudyanis,
诸如之类 否则会非常困难
something like that. Otherwise, it'll be...it'll be very hard.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
我会做必要的安排
I'll make the necessary arrangements.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会订今晚的机票
I'll book a flight tonight.
你的同事可以让我
Would your counterparts be able to get me
跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·拉贾卜聊聊吗
an interview with Mohammed Rajab?
一步一步来吧
One step at a time.
当然
Of course.
就走几天
It's only for a few days.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我以前也出差过 都没事的
I've been away for work before, it's been fine.
他们国家很多事上都会判死刑
They have the death penalty for lots of things there.
很多事不是网上看到的那样子 波比
Don't believe everything you read online, Pops.
我会送个小姑娘回去
I'm taking a young girl back there with me.
她不比你大多少
She's not much older than you.
我得把她安顿好
I have to get her settled.
他们会把同性恋者关进监狱
They put gay people in prison.
我知道 但我有工作要做 我需要
I know, but I have a job to do and it's really important to me
努力把工作做好
that I do that job well.
总之 克尔斯汀会留在这里
And anyway, Kirsten's got to stay here,
所以我又不会到处亲女人 -够了
so it's not like I'm going to be kissing women...Stop!
她觉得我会去参加女同狂欢 然后被捕
She thinks I'm going to be arrested for attending a wild lesbian orgy.
好吧 我也理解这种担心
Well, I mean, I do share that concern.
有最新进展吗
What's the latest?
我们在调查 查普曼是否与一个异见组织有联♥系♥
Well, we're looking at Chapman for colluding with a dissident group.
他是被这个组织杀的吗
And then they kill him?
他帮他们黑进远控系统项目
Well, he helps them gain access to the R- PAS programme
他们杀了他灭口
and they kill him to stop him talking.
或是他临阵退缩了 他们要找他算账
Or he gets cold feet and runs and they pursue.
我不知道
I don't know.
我会努力与他们的囚犯取得接触
I'm going to try and get access to one of their prisoners.
你会小心的吧
You'll be careful, won't you?
会有一群持枪的人保护我的
I'm going to be surrounded by people with guns.
我会没事的
I'm going to be fine.
我不在的时候 你能不能再考虑一下
You know, while I'm away, would you have another think about
退出一线岗位
stepping back from front- line duties?
不要
No.
不过 你这句话很贴心
But, erm, well, it's very kind of you to ask.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
我也会想你
Miss you, too.
你看他做什么
Why are you looking at him?
只是先预习一下
Just doing my homework.
你认识他吗 -不认识
Do you know him? No.
我只是知道他是谁 但跟那里人都不熟
I mean, I know who he is, but I don't really know anyone there.
他们不可能一直把你锁卧室里吧
They can't have kept you locked in your bedroom the whole time.
是啊 他们会把一切任务交给我
Yeah, they let me go on all the missions.
还让我开直升飞机呢
I flew the helicopter.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
他在那里有朋友吗 还是只有工作
Did he have friends there or was it all just work?
你是不是从来不会聊天
Do you ever just talk to people?
会啊
Yeah!
不 你不会
No, you don't.
好吧
OK.
那你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
没什么
Nothing.
但我至少知道如何聊天
But at least I know how.
我6岁起一共待过五所国际学校
I've been at five different international schools
很早就学会聊天了 -6岁
since I was six. You learn how to talk. Six?
这么小
That's young.
因为我妈去世了
My mum died.
你喜欢学校吗
Do you like school?
我要试着睡一会儿了
I'm...going to try and get some sleep now.
感谢你跟我聊天 聊得不错
Thanks for the chat. It was great.
你有什么要问我的吗
Is there anything you want to ask me?
你觉得基地里有杀我爸的同伙吗
Do you think someone on that base helped kill my dad?
所以你才飞过去 -我不知道
Is that why you're going there? I don't know.
你会爱上武甸的
You'll love Wudyan.
那里也没人说真话
Nobody tells the truth there either.
你好 搭档
Howdy, pard'ner.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
搭档不就是帮忙的吗
Yeah, that's the, er, general idea.
我也会帮你的
I'll help you as well.
我们会一起合作
We're going to be working together.
怎么 你被分配到
What, you've been assigned to...?
咱俩是被分配给彼此了
WE'VE been assigned to each other.
有趣 我都不知道你们还搞反恐
It's funny, I didn't realise you guys even did counterterrorism.
我还以为会让伦敦的警♥察♥负责
I just assumed they'd bring in the Met.
你来了就没必要了呗
Oh, no need for that now that you're here.
讲得好
Touche.
我看了你在扎曼先生公♥寓♥里
So, I've been er, going over the prescriptions
找到的的处方
you found in Mr Zaman's flat.
可能有你感兴趣的东西
Might have something interesting for you.
21 5 23
21, 5, 23.
5月21日 是的
The 21st of May. Yup.
这是袭击的日期 -完全正确
That's the date of the attack. Exactly.
但你看下一张
But if you look at the next one...
不仅是这次试验的日期
It's not just the date of this test.
也是过去的六个月 109中队每一次进行
They correspond with every major test 109 Squadron did
大规模试验的日期
in the last six months.
所以基地里有人在给恐怖组织传递消息
So, someone on the base is passing information to a terrorist group?
看上期是这样
Looks that way, yeah.
那么 去哪里吃午饭
So, where's good for lunch?
顺便说下 你不用再戴那个了
You don't need that any more, by the way.
他们让我戴的
Well, er, they told me to wear it.
国王放宽了规定
The King relaxed the rules.
你不想戴也可以
It's up to you now.
好的
OK.
遗憾的是 抗争这些权利的人
Just a shame that everyone
仍被关在监狱
who fought for those rights is still in prison.
席尔瓦小姐 查普曼小姐
MAN: Miss Silva and Miss Chapman?
对
Yes.
请跟我来好吗
Would you follow me, please?
请问你们是想找到什么呢
Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?
他会找到什么呢
What would he be looking for, hmm?
我不知道 我们与其他人一样通过了安检
I don't know, it's, we went through Security like everyone else.
我这么问 是想帮忙
剧集 | 不眠(2021) | 导航列表