剧集 | 恶(2013) | 导航列表
This is a company that specializes
编写黑客软件的公♥司♥
in producing hacking software,
而且该公♥司♥声称他们将软件
and it claims that it sells them
卖♥♥给了政♥府♥机构
to government regimes,
正好符合了我的怀疑
so that immediately fitted with my suspicion
那个政♥权♥就是巴林政♥权♥
that this was the Bahraini regime.
这个间谍软件能够打开你的
The spyware's capable of switching
话筒 你的摄像头
your microphone on, your camera,
它能够记录
it's capable of logging
你键入的任何只言片语
every single thing that you type.
欧洲有少数关键公♥司♥
There are a handful of key companies in Europe
在欧洲各国首都的武器展览中
that are openly marketing,
公开出♥售♥
promoting, and selling these tools
推销
in arms exhibitions
买♥♥卖♥♥这些工具
in European capitals.
它们不是以
They are not being used
对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥为名而被使用
in the name of tackling terrorism.
它们的使用是为了
They are being used to keep
保持这些政♥权♥的稳固性及权威性
these regimes in place and in power.
现在 来具体看看
Now, to see exactly
从一个被窃听的电♥话♥可以获取哪种类型的信息
what type of information a hacked phone can yield,
我们联♥系♥了揭露巴林丑闻
we contacted the same hacker
的那个黑客
who uncovered the Bahraini scandal
请他使用攻击阿♥拉♥什 海贝电脑的
and asked him to hack one of our own reporters
同种类型的软件
using the same type of software
来窃听我们自己的一个记者
that targeted Ala'a Shehabi's.
我们能够完全掌控 本 的手♥机♥
We were able to completely commandeer Ben's phone
但他却浑然不知
and he never knew it.
本在巴基斯坦做关于小儿麻痹症的拍摄
So Ben was in Pakistan doing a shoot on polio.
所以你窃听了他的手♥机♥
So you hacked his phone
- 就能发现他给谁打电♥话♥ - 对 而且
- and you figured out who he called. - Right, and so,
我是说 我们在这能看见
I mean, what we've got here
他正给谁打电♥话♥
is I can see, you know, who he's calling
- 以及他什么时候打的还有通话时间持续了多久 - 哇嗷
- and when he called them and how long the calls were. - Wow.
- 我们可以记录他的通话情况 - 哇
- We can actually record his calls. - Wow.
我们来听一下
Let's have a listen to them.
- 这也能获得一份本的网页浏览记录的列表 - 哇
- This will also keep a list of Ben's web browsing history. - Wow.
比如 你看这里
Um, and so for instance, you can see here
他在谷歌♥上搜BBC
he's Google searching for BBC,
你能看到他正在写的新闻文章
you can see news articles that he's writing.
查看下他的推特 有点像看透了某人的心思
Checking his Twitter. It's sort of like reading someone's mind
因为你差不多能看到
'cause you can sort of see what
他们上网的时候正在想什么
they're thinking while they're on the Internet.
所以我们一直在定点的追踪本
So we've been location tracking Ben.
你甚至可以让它生动地显现 它将
You can even get it to animate, and so it will show
显示本在哪 本在不同时间的情况
where Ben-- Ben is at various sort of times.
- 你能看到他在城市里到处游历 - 确实
You can see him traveling around the city there. - Sure.
而且你能明显地辨别出他现在确切的位置
and you can tell exactly where he is .
就密切监视某人来讲
which is obviously, in terms of keeping
这显然是一个非常令人满意的东西
tabs on someone, a highly desirable thing.
想想这个
Think about anything
- 这个手♥机♥能做的所有事情 - 恩
- that the phone can do. - Mm.
对 比如 一旦你真的安装了
Right. Like, once you've actually installed
这个恶意的软件在手♥机♥上
this malicious software on the phone, Mm.
那就仅仅是激活
then it's simply a matter of activating
手♥机♥功能的问题了
the phone's capabilities.
我是说 手♥机♥有摄像头 对吧
So, I mean, the phone has a camera, right?
好 现在我们打开摄像头
Well, now we can turn on the camera.
这些环境记录是什么
What are these ambient recordings?
环境记录是某种
Yeah, so the ambient recording is kind of
看不见的话筒
the invisible microphone.
真正的间谍的东西
The-- the real sort of spy stuff.
他正在采访一个关塔那摩湾的在押犯
So he's interviewing a Gitmo detainee--
一个之前的关塔那摩监狱在押犯
a former Gitmo de-- detainee.
所以我猜当你谈论到保护新闻记者
So I guess when you talk about protecting journalists,
保护你的原始资料是个大问题
protecting your source is a big issue.
如果你不能确保原始资料的安全 那你能说
Can you be said to be practicing journalism
这是传统意义上的新闻工作吗
in a traditional sense if you can't guarantee source protection?
你可能会某种程度上危及到
You may be sort of actively endangering
他们的生活 福利和生命
the-- their livelihood, welfare, and life.
现在有这样子的软件以及其他更多
Now with software like this and the other more
市场上可买♥♥到的软件
commercially available software,
看上去技术几乎允许
it seems like technology allows
任何人去监视别人
almost anyone to spy on almost anyone.
我们生活在一个科技使生活更便利的黄金时代
We live in a golden age of convenience
那也就意味着
enabled by technology, and so that means that,
就算你和我在地球的两端
you know, y-- you and I can be on other sides of the planet
但我们可以进行实时通话
and we can have a conversation in real time
而且是免费的
for-- for no money.
科技使得沟通变得方便
Technology has enabled convenience of communication,
也使监视变得方便
but also convenience of surveillance.
现在 这个所谓的科技黄金时代
Now, this so called golden age of technology
本质上令人和人之间的监视
has essentially made it possible
成为可能
for anyone to spy on anyone else.
这也引发一个问题 人们是否会
It begs the question, can people,
例如 就像记者 是否会去从事监听
for example, journalists, ever go dark?
现在借助这些先进的手段 更可能发生这种事情吗
Is that even possible now with these new advancements?
我们是否会误入歧途
How do we go black?
恩 误入歧途可是个相当大的问题
Well, so going black is a-- a pretty big ask.
- 对于我 比如 我非常清楚自己在做什么 - 对
- For me, for example, I really know what I'm doing. - Yeah.
但是如果NSA想要窥探我的隐私
But if the NSA wants to pop my box.
你知道 他们完全会这么做
you know, they're totally gonna do it.
但是如果你知道正受到威胁
But if you know you're actively under threat,
如果你知道你的手♥机♥已经被窃听
if you know your phone has been hacked,
你可以利用这些方法来确定
these are ways that you can ensure
你的手♥机♥是为你工作
that your phone works for you.
而不是为其他什么人工作
rather than working for somebody else.
你可能已经买♥♥了这个手♥机♥ 但是有人窃听了它
You might've bought the phone, but whoever hacked it,
他们才是拥有手♥机♥的人
they're the ones who own it.
那是因为第三方
That's because third parties
可以在你不知道的情况下
can actually turn on your phone's microphones
打开你手♥机♥的话筒和摄像头
and cameras without you knowing it.
任何呈现在这的设备 你都能够独♥立♥操控
Any device that's on here, you can operate independently.
所以 你真的可以进入手♥机♥
So, it's true you can get into the phone
- 打开摄像头吗 - 对 当然
- and turn the camera on? - Yeah, absolutely.
你打开这个东西
So, you would turn this guy on
你只需要加热它直到焊接的接合物熔化
and you'll just heat that guy until the solder is molten.
注意我要分离连接摄像头的
Notice I'm gonna be detaching the ribbon cables
扁平电缆了
that are connecting the camera.
作为一个安装在表面的设备
As a surface mount device, you'll
你能那样直接把它拉下来就行
just pull it off like that.
这就是摄像头
So this is the camera.
-那是什么 -这是另一个摄像头
-What's that? -This is the other camera.
你的手♥机♥上有两个摄像头
You got two cameras in your phone.
你用前置摄像头来
You got your front-facing camera
自♥拍♥
for sort of the selfies,
后置摄像头来...
and you got your rear-facing camera that's--
我想这个有一个多话筒阵列
I think this one has a multi-microphone array.
这是一个 这一个 还有这个
which is gonna be this guy, this guy, and this guy.
但是如果你把话筒拿出来
But if you take out the microphones,
你怎么把它当手♥机♥使用呢
then how do you use it as a phone?
你可以增加你自己的外部话筒
You would add your own external microphone.
例如 iPod类型的耳塞式耳机
For example, the iPod type earbuds
- 把话筒整合在耳机线上 - 对 嵌入里面
- that have the mic integrated on the lanyard. - Right. Built in.
有什么方法可以辨别你的手♥机♥是否被窃听吗
Is there a way you can tell if your phone's been hacked?
大概最令人恐怖的事情就是
Perhaps the most terrifying thing is,
你的手♥机♥被窃听了 你却从来不知道
if your phone had been hacked, you would never know.
正如VICE的记者 詹森 利奥波德 发现的那样
And as "VICE" Reporter Jason Leopold found,
监视已经变得如此普遍
surveillance has become so ubiquitous
甚至负责监督事项的
that even the government agencies
政♥府♥机构
剧集 | 恶(2013) | 导航列表