I'm supposed to walk out on stage
要我走上讲台
and then keep walking till I fall off the otheside?
然后一直走直到我从另一边掉下去吗?
My advice... Tom James.
我的建议是Tom James
Everyone likes Tom James.
所有人都喜欢Tom James
I like Tom James and I hate everyone.
连我都喜欢Tom James 我讨厌所有人
He has a disabled son, check.
他有一个残疾儿子 打勾
Wounded serving his country, check.
为了国家负过伤 打勾
Is the checklist complete? Yeah.
这个清单勾打完了吗? 是的
No. We both say no.
不行 我们俩都不同意
I got an idea. No, you don't. You just think you do.
我有个主意 不 你没有 你只是觉得你有
Go on, Gary. think you've got something.
说吧 Gary 你肯定想出来什么了
Thank you, Karen. Why don't we ask Doyle back?
谢谢你 Karen 我们为什么不把Doyal请回来呢?
He announced he's leaving.
他已经宣布要走了
Okay, does anybody want a coffee?
好吧 有人想喝咖啡吗?
Maddox! That's right, Maddox.
Maddox! 对啊 Maddox
Minority, military. Oh, that's your veep.
少数族裔 参过军 哦 就是他了
Everybody stop having ideas.
所有人都不许再有其他想法了
You're kidding. No, I'm not kidding at all.
你在开玩笑吧 没有 我一点都没有
Mike, get Maddox. Find his team.
Mike 去叫Maddox 联♥系♥他的团队
On it. I'm on it. Ma'am, update on the death row guy.
收到 现在就去 女士 那个死刑犯的最新消息
Sue, forget him. He's irrelevant.
Sue 别再提他了 他根本就不重要
He died. Oh, finally, right?
他死了 哦 终于死了 不是吗?
It's one less thing to worry about.
又少了件让人担心的事了
Where are you? I need you to go
你在哪 你现在赶紧来
to the convention floor, Todd, and get Maddox.
会议大厅这层 Todd 让Maddox过来
Hey, Mike, I hear you guys are looking for a new veep.
嘿 Mike 我听说你们在找新的副总统
Uh, it won't be you. Oh, no, no, no, God.
呃 不会是你的 哦 不 不 不 天啊
I was just gonna suggest someone... oh, God.
我只是想推荐一个人 哦 天啊
I was gonna suggest Danny Chung.
我是想说Danny Chung可以
He seems like the obvious choice.
很明显 他是最好的选择
He's fit to run. He's so physically fit.
他很适合竞选 他的身材也很好
Thank you so much for this warmest of welcomes.
非常感谢你们给我这么热情的欢迎
You know, it reminds me of the first time I was here.
这让我想起了我第一次到这时的情景
Chungmania.
Chung狂热
How will I ever live that down, huh?
我怎么会忘了这件事呢?
Well, of course you know
好吧 你肯定知道
why I asked to speak with you today, George.
我今天和你谈话的目的 George
Well, I imagine it's not for my hamburger recipe.
我想着肯定不是找我要汉堡包秘方的
Is it good? Well, I don't cook.
很好吃吗? 我不做饭的
That was a joke. Right, sure, sure.
我开玩笑的 是啊 当然 当然
Actually, I have very little sense of taste.
事实上 我的味觉不是很灵敏(品位低)
Hence the tie.
所以选了这条领带
Okay. Great. Great.
好的 很好 很好
Well, I really wanted to know how you might feel
好吧 我真的很想知道你对于
about being my running mate.
做我的竞选伙伴是怎么想的
Great.
好啊
I mean, my people told me I should joke around.
我是说 我的下属们告诉我我应该多开开玩笑
Uhhuh, yeah. But I'm a fiercely ambitious man.
嗯 是啊 不过我是个有着强烈野心的人
And I know how to get things done.
而且我知道怎么把事情做好
Not that you don't. Though people say you don't.
并不是说你不行 只是人们都说你不行
Okay.
好的
Well, we're looking at all options.
我们在考虑所有选择
Oh, Ben is calling me.
哦 Ben叫我呢
So I've got to... He just closed the door,
所以我得去 他刚把门关上了
so I'm gonna have to head out.
我得过去了
But thank you so much.
非常感谢你
I appreciate you coming by, yeah.
感谢你能过来 嗯
Wait a minute, you're telling me that these are all
等一下 你是说这些都是
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表