Well, I am so happy to see you, Leon.
那么 很开心能见到你 Leon
We really did work tirelessly for your release.
为了你能被释放 我们真的是很拼命啊
Well, thank you, Madam President. I haven't slept very much.
谢谢您 总统女士 这段时间我其实没怎么睡觉
Well, I'm sure food is the last thing on your mind.
哦 我很肯定食物是你脑子中所想的最后一样东西
I know it's the last thing on my mind.
我知道这是我想的最后一样东西
I wonder if you're hungry, though. Yes, I am.
我想知道你是不是饿了 是的 我饿了
Because I'll tell you something, the adrenaline
因为我要告诉你 这次中东之旅
on this Mideast trip has just kept me from eating anything.
身上产生的肾上腺素使我不需要吃任何东西
Did you just say you do want something to eat?
你刚刚是不是说你确实想吃点东西
Yes, thank you. You do?
是的 谢谢 是的
Oh, is that food? No.
哦 那是食物吗?不是
It's a... It's deodorant.
这 这是除臭剂
Huh. Uh...
呃
Uh, all right.
呃 好吧
What would you like to eat?
你想吃点什么?
Anything that's not chickpeas.
除了鹰嘴豆 都可以
Hey! Why are those lovely long legs walking away from me?
嘿 为什么这两条可爱的长腿要从我身边走开?
Probably means you.
说的应该是你吧
Yeah, it's okay. I got... I got this.
是的 没关系 我来搞定
I am not in the blame game, but that rainbow-colored
我不是推卸责任 但是这次彩虹色的
clusterfuck in there was entirely your fault.
大灾难完全就是你的错
Whoa, okay, no. Kent Davison polled other candidates for veep.
喔 好的 不要 Kent Davison为其他副总统候选人做了民♥意♥调查
What the fuck? Did you just
搞什么? 你刚才是想
throw Kent into the blender to save your own ass?
把Kent拉下水来救你自己吗?
Not fully into the blender.
也不是完全拉下水
Maybe just a little bit. Just the toe, 'cause...
也许只是拉了一点点 就只是脚趾 因为……
That is the Jonah I've been
这才是你到这儿后
trying to wake up since the day you got here.
我一直试图唤醒的Jonah嘛
And Kent Davison is a disloyal fucking prick.
Kent Davison是个不忠诚的混球
I fucking hate Kent.
我他妈可讨厌Kent了
I want to wipe that neutral expression off his face.
我特想把他脸上那副中立的表情抹掉
Here's how we're gonna do it. Okay.
我们这样做 好吧?
We're gonna leak that the VP is dissatisfied
我们泄漏出副总统现在很不满意
and that he's thinking of walking.
他想退出的消息
We're gonna force POTUS to back Doyle.
我们要逼总统来支持Doyle
I will not let you down.
我不会让你失望的
All right, so what kind of media contacts do you have?
好的 那么你在媒体里有哪些熟人?
Liz Kerrigan. Liz?
Liz Kerrigan Liz吗?
Liz. How hard can you work this Liz?
Liz 你和这个Liz关系有多硬?
Oh, my God. I can ride her hard, hang her up wet.
哦 天啊 硬到我可以把她操到汁水四溢
I like what I'm seeing, all right?
我喜欢你现在的表现 好吧?
Show me more. Thank you, I will.
多多展现自己啊 谢谢 我会的
Give 'em both barrels. Oh!
在这下面放两个桶 噢!
Fucking nightmare.
简直是他妈的噩梦
It's just been such a magical time.
这真是一段不可思议的时光
And I wish I could have visited every country in the whole world.
我真希望我能够访问世界上每个国家
You know? Even New Zealand.
你知道吗? 连新西兰我都想去
People are now comparing me to Nixon, I heard, right?
听说人们现在都把我和尼克松比较 对吗?
They didn't mean your looks. No, no, no, I don't mean that.
他们不是说的你的样貌 不 不 不 我也不是说外貌
But, I mean, I'll take the comparison.
但是 我接受这种比较
So where would you like to begin?
那么 我们从哪儿谈起呢?
Well, I don't really know what's happened lately
嗯 我也不太清楚最近都发生了什么
because I've been locked in a
因为我被锁在
hotel room without access to the outside world.
酒店房♥间 与外界隔绝里
Of course. You know what we need to do?
当然 你知道我们需要做什么吗?
We need to get Leon some of the press clippings.
我们需要给Leon拿些剪报
I think he'd like to see some of those.
我想他会想看看的
Should I check on his food first? Yes.
是不是得先看看他的食物准备好了没有 是的
No, no, get him the press clippings. Yeah.
不 不 给他拿剪报 好的
First of all, the talks in Israel went so well
首先 和以色列的会谈进展的非常棒
that I was delayed a day getting here.
以至于我把到这儿的时间推迟了一天
And then the talks here were just amazing.
然后 这边的会谈也非常棒
So, just to clarify, you were delayed by a day.
我想弄清楚 您推迟了一天到这儿
Yeah. My release was delayed by a day.
是的 释放我的时间也推迟了一天
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
嗯 嗯
Here's those press clippings.
剪报在这里
What I would like you to do is check on Leon's food.
我想让你做的是去看看Leon的食物准备好了没有
'Cause I know you're hungry. Yeah.
因为我知道你饥肠辘辘了 好的
Ben, wake up. Gary, why are you giving me all that Ambien?
Ben 醒醒 Gary 你为什么给我那些安♥眠♥药♥?
Mike. Mike. It's Mike. Mike. Mike.
Mike Mike 我是Mike Mike Mike
We got a problem with the vice president.
副总统那边有麻烦了
Okay, um, hang... I'll be right back.
好的 呃 等下…… 我马上回来
I don't know what this is all about. Sure.
我不知道发生了什么 当然
What's going on? Ma'am, Liz Kerrigan
什么事? 女士 Liz Kerrigan
is running a story that Doyle is unhappy.
发表了一篇报道说Doyle有不满
Should I go and see if there's
我要不要去看看
any chatter about this on the press plane?
媒体专机上有没有关于这事的闲言?
Christ, it's that data fuck.
老天 还是数据泄漏的原因
No. I don't know. Yes.
不是 我也不知道 是
Let's just go with I don't know.
就当作我不知道吧
Okay, please nobody look, but Leon's watching.
行了 都别往那边看 Leon在看着呢
Okay, so just go in there and distract him.
好吧 那么你进去 分散他的注意力
Give him a handjob if you have to,
必要的话你给他撸一下
just get it done, okay?
把这事解决了 好吗?
Wow, two weeks detained.
哇 被扣押了两周
That is hard.
真是艰难啊
I was in a hotel, so it wasn't that bad. Oh, no.
我一直在酒店 所以也不是那么糟 哦 不
Leon is starting to think that his release was delayed by a day
Leon开始认为他被推迟一天释放
because my arrival here was delayed by a day.
是因为我到这儿推迟了一天
He's gonna figure out that we didn't okay his release till now
他会想明白 是我们直到现在才同意他被释放
and then he'll write something bad about that.
然后就这件事他会写些不好的报道
That could be bad. Yeah.
那就糟了 是的
That is bad. It is bad.
现在情况也很糟糕 是很糟糕了
And Leon wanting to say it's bad
Leon想说点什么坏话
is really bad. It's worse.
真的很糟糕 是更糟糕
Okay, look, in seven seconds, you come in there, Ben,
好吧 听着 Ben 七秒钟后 你进去
you grab me by the hair and you drag me out,
你抓住我的头发把我拽出来
okay? Are you listening?
行吗? 你在听吗?
Yeah. Okay.
在听 好的
We got to find out where this Doyle story is coming from.
我们得查出来这个Doyle的报道是从哪儿来的
I'll check out the press plane.
我去媒体专机打听打听
You must be very tired.
你一定很累了
Would you like to put a pin in this for a moment?
你需要休息一下吗?
Some people might think that the american government
一些人可能会认为美国政♥府♥
Detaining an american journalist
扣留了一个美国记者
So that you can have a photo op might look bad.
这样就有可能出现一些影响不好的照片
Can you see that?
你明白吗?
Leon, I respect you so much as a journalist. Thank you.
Leon 我尊重你这样的记者 谢谢
And when ben and I were first discussing the peace talks,
当Ben和我首次讨论和平会谈时
I said to ben, I said, "Ben. Ben, I--"
我和他说:"Ben Ben 我"
Ma'am, state department.
女士 是国务部
This I've got to take. Excuse me. Hello? Never stops, does it?
我必须接这个电♥话♥ 不好意思 你好? 从不消停 对吧?
Leon, you need to rest. Mmhmm.
Leon 你需要休息 嗯
I just had one second of sleep and I feel great.
我只打了个盹 但我感觉自己棒棒哒
Okay, maybe the guys in the
好 媒体专机上的人们
press plane would like me to go over there
可能更希望我到那去
And tell them about the us government imprisoning a guy in iran.
告诉他们 美国政♥府♥在伊朗关押了一个记者
Go get mike from the press plane.
去媒体专机上把Mike找来
Fucking idiots. Yeah.
喵了个蠢货 对
We've got to hold him hostage here.
我们得把他当作人♥质♥
Do you understand? We've got to take off now.
你明白吗? 我们要起飞了
Mike and gary are off the plane.
Mike和Gary都不在飞机上
We have a pilot on the plane, right?
我们机上有飞行员对吧?
Okay, so let's go. We've got to go.
好 那我们走吧 我们得出发了
Leon, you've got to sit down.
Leon 你得坐下了
I'm a bad flier and I might need somebody to hold me.
我晕机的 我需要人抱抱
Are you seriously detaining me again?
你这是要再次扣留我吗?
Am I being rendered?
我是被抛弃了么?
No, you're being friendered.
不 你被拉到我方阵营了
So just please accept our compulsory hospitality.
所以你不接收 也得接收我们的热情好客
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表