It's Jonah Ryan.
Jonah Ryan来了
Ah, I thought I heard a little girl's voice.
我就觉得听到一个小女孩的声音
I was right. Hello, sir.
听得没错 你好 先生
Come with me. This is a man hang now.
跟我来 现在这里是男人帮了
It doesn't reek of moisturizer and vaginal spray anymore.
不会再有润肤露和妇炎洁的恶臭了
And that was just Dan.
那还只是Dan的味道而已
Hey, big guy. How's it hanging?
大个子 你这傻吊还好吗?
You know, pretty good. Like a strap-on in a porn dungeon...
挺好 就像假丁日来到了色情地牢...
rock hard and coveredin pussy juice.
坚如磐石 满是蜜汁
You like that? I got a ton of them.
你喜欢吗? 我有一大堆黄段子
You can ask me again. Hey, how's it hanging?
再问我一次 嗨 你这傻吊还好吗?
Like a fat meat fence post... Mr. Ryan.
像个粗大的肉♥棍♥... Ryan先生
Oh, Mr. Vice President. Hello.
哦 副总统先生 您好
Thank you for asking me to stop by.
感谢您让我过来
You know who won the war?
你知道是谁打赢了战争吗?
I believe that we... we did?
我相信是... 我们?
No, not the grunts in the front.
不 不是前线的部队
It was the fellas behind the scenes.
是幕后的人们
The intel gatherers, the code crackers.
情报人员 解密人员
Ah, yeah.
是的
I need you to be my West Wing wiretap.
我要你做我在西翼的窃听器
I need you to spy for me.
我要你为我刺探情报
Yes, sir. Selina freezing you out, oldtimer?
是的 先生 Selina冷藏你了 老古董?
Oh, absolutely. Cycle of abuse continues.
绝对的 虐待循环继续进行
Like the Catholic Church.
就像天主教堂
Yeah, or an Arkansas wedding.
是的 或者阿肯色州的婚礼
Oh, boom. Lean down, high five.
弯腰 击掌
All right. Yeah.
好啊 好的
That's it, Jonah. Thank you.
就这些 谢谢你 Jonah
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
是的 先生 谢谢您 先生
Yeah, he's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
Yeah, excuse me a second.
失陪一下
So, you hate me, right?
所以 你讨厌我 是吗?
I'm sorry? No, no, I'm kidding. We're buds.
什么? 不不 开玩笑呢 我们是兄弟
But I'm the vice president's chief of staff.
但我是副总统的幕僚长
You know, you came to see him directly,
你跑来直接见他
I didn't know you were coming.
我都不知道你要来
So... Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
所以... 很抱歉 我不是想...
not... I didn't mean to step out of line.
不是... 我不是想越级
Oh, no, we're good. We're friends forever.
不 我们没事 我们是永远的朋友
All right, okay, cool. Thanks, Teddy.
好的 太好了 谢谢 Teddy
You're a good man, Jonah.
你是个好人 Jonah
We need guys like you, because this game takes guts.
我们需要你这样的人 因为这个游戏需要勇气
Yeah. Yeah. Right? And it takes balls.
是的 是的 而且需要有种
You've got 'em, buddy.
你都有 朋友
Yeah, elevator's here.
电梯到了
Yeah. The vice president likes you.
副总统喜欢你
I like when he likes people.
我很高兴他喜欢别人
So just text me before you come over.
下次来之前给我发短♥信♥
I'll always let you in.
我都会让你进的
Okay. It was great talking to you.
好的 很高兴和你聊天
I don't want to be stuck with the Hughes plan.
我不想和Hughes的计划绑在一起
Some dead guy's plan.
一个死人的计划
Well, he's not dead, ma'am.
他还没死 夫人
No. It's fun for me to say, though.
没 只是说起来很好玩
What are the numbers here
“家庭第一”的最新民♥意♥调查
in the latest polling on Families First, huh?
数据怎么样?
Raising kids out of poverty and helping working moms?
抚养孩子脱离贫困 帮助有工作的妈妈?
Yeah.
是的
Poor working moms seem to love it for some reason.
因为某些原因 贫困的有工作的妈妈喜欢它
But they only ever vote with their phones,
但是她们只会通过手♥机♥投票
usually for other poor young moms who can't sing.
通常是投给其他不会唱歌♥的贫困年轻妈妈
All right, well, thank you for these numbers, guys.
好吧 谢谢你们的数据 伙计们
Thank you. You're welcome, Madam President.
谢谢你们 不用谢 总统女士
But, I mean, there has got to be a way
但是 一定会有什么办法
to have the cuts and have the Families First bill.
能够完成削减 也能通过“家庭第一”提案
What about the military?
军队怎么样?
Would they go for more cuts, you think?
你们认为他们会支持更多的削减吗 ?
Yeah, we just got to do a cock-thumb.
是的 我们只要弄个丁丁-拇指
What? What did you say? A cock-thumb?
什么? 你说什么?丁丁-拇指?
Yeah. What is that?
是的 那是啥?
Tell me, do not show me.
说就行了不要做给我看
Well, we propose a radical cut to the military...
我们提出一个激进的军队削减提案...
cutting off the cock...
切掉丁丁...
the Joint Chiefs in turn propose
参谋长联席会议反过来提出
their own more reasonable cut...
他们自己的更合理的削减...
cutting off the thumb.
切掉拇指
Commonly known as negotiating?
也就是众所周知的讨价还价?
Okay, well, let's cock-thumb.
好吧 让我们丁丁-拇指
I really don't care for that term.
非常不喜欢这个词
Madam President. Yeah?
总统夫人 嗯?
The Prime Minister of India has sent you this.
印度总理寄给您这个
Why? I can't really work it out,
为什么? 我没搞明白
but I'll put in a time for you to thank him.
但是我会安排时间让您感谢他
No, I don't want that.
不 我不想放在那
No duck? No.
不要鸭子? 不要
It's a dead duck.
鸭子去死吧
Madam President, there will be a way
总统夫人 会找到办法
to do both of these things, cuts and spending.
同时做到削减和增加开支
I know, you can absolutely do two contradictory things at once.
我知道 你绝对可以同时做两个矛盾的事情
For example, I love my mother,
比如 我爱我母亲
but I had to put her in a home.
但是我不得不送她去养老院
And it's actually better for her if I don't visit.
而且如果我不去看她 其实对她更好
Ma'am, this job will never be easy.
夫人 这项工作不会简单
Man, don't I know it. Oh, my God.
我还不知道 天呐
I feel like I've got a hamster wheel in my head.
我感觉我脑袋里有个仓鼠轮
You know that feeling?
你知道那种感觉吗?
Yeah. Did you ever hear the theory that Reagan hired Hinckley
是的 您听说过那个理论 里根雇了欣克利(曾刺杀里根未遂)
just so he could get two weeks in bed?
以便能够在床上躺两周吗?
Yeah, I'd buy that.
是的 我是信了
All right, so we'll cock-thumb the Joint Chiefs.
好吧 我们要对参谋长联席会议“丁丁-拇指”
What do you think they're gonna offer?
你觉得他们会如何提议?
I don't know. Two, three billion.
不知道 二三十亿吧
You know, maybe sell off a useless airfield.
也许卖♥♥掉一个没用的机场
Maybe we can put Afghanistan on eBay.
也许我们可以把阿富汗挂eBay上
Get about 10 bucks for that. Yeah. Yeah.
能卖♥♥个十块钱 是的 是的
Louis, Pennsylvania numbers,
Louis 宾州的数据
I need them up to date and two days ago, so work it out.
我要最新数据和两天前的数据 快搞定
I have the new figures on absentee ballots and early voting.
我有缺席选票和提前投票的最新数据
Great, take a chopper up and add it to the
很好 坐直升机把它放到
top of the pile on my desk.
我桌上那一大堆顶上去
Mr. Cafferty wants to know our direct mail plans.
Cafferty先生想了解直邮广♥告♥计划
The president needs to make a decision.
总统需要做决定
Cuts or spending on the Families bill.
削减或者在“家庭”提案上增加开支
Got it. Chicken and egg scenario.
明白了 先有鸡先有蛋的情况
Yeah, but where the chicken is just refusing to ovulate.
是的 但是这里的母鸡拒绝下蛋
What's in the speech?
演讲里说什么?
Will the president cut the deficit or spend on families?
总统要削减赤字还是在“家庭”上增加开支?
Austerity or playgrounds?
财政紧缩还是建游乐场?
她还在考虑各种可能
(要为集♥会♥订乐队吗?)
Or she doesn't have a clue.
或者她根本没头绪
We cannot afford to fall behind.
我们承担不了落在后面
We're neck and neck with Chung.
我们和Chung难分高下
And have you heard the Thornhill rumor?
你听说Thornhill的传言吗?
Of course I have, Amy.
我当然知道 Amy
I'm the White House Press Secretary.
我是白宫新闻秘书
But imagine I haven't.
但是假设我不知道
He might quit.
他可能会退出
不再跟Selina竞争提名
(Thornhill的竞选经理希望...)
And my assistant tells me via cue card
我的助理通过提示卡告诉我
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表