What?
咋了?
I'm gonna concede.
我要认输了
I, Uh...
我 呃...
I don't see any point in dragging this on.
我觉得这么拖下去没什么意义
And I'd like to have a little bit of dignity in defeat.
我希望我输也要输的有尊严
So, um...
所以 呃...
I'm gonna call O'Brien.
我要给O'Brien打电♥话♥
This fucking job sucks anyway.
反正这傻♥逼♥工作也不咋地
Please don't electrocute me.
请千万别电死我
The next voice you hear will be the president.
接下来是总统和您讲话
Bill. A fascinating night, ma'am.
Bill 多美好的夜晚啊 夫人
Were you calling me for a particular reason, Madam President?
总统女士 给我打电♥话♥有什么特别原因吗?
I wanted to just start by thanking you
首先我要感谢你
for conducting a very dignified...
领导了一项庄重的...
Ben.
Ben
Yeah, Mike, Selina's conceding,
是 Mike Selina在认输
so forget about the soda and just grab a crate of whiskey.
所以 别弄汽水了 来箱威士忌
Fuck.
妈的
I know.
我知道了
Time to turn that noose back into a necktie, buddy.
是时候把上吊绳变成领带了 哥们
I got something you're gonna want to hear.
我有你想听的消息
Dan, there's nothing useful you can tell me.
Dan 你告诉我的都没有屁用
Pennsylvania was the wrong call.
宾夕法尼亚投票结果搞错了
We think it's gonna go Selina.
我们认为Selina要赢了
Look, I have no idea how...
听着 我不知道怎么...
No! Don't! Don't! Stop the concession!
不! 不要! 不要!别认输!
So, Bill, I feel now is the time to call you
所以 Bill 我觉得是时候该告诉你
and... Ma'am, don't. No, no, no.
呃... 女士 不要 不不不
Um, also another thing I'd like to just mention...
呃 我还要说另一件事...
Uh, how's it going?
呃 你过得怎么样?
How's it going?
过得怎么样?
You and I are the only ones
只有咱俩
sort of going through the same thing
经历着相同的事情
and I just...
我只是...
Ma'am, forgive me for being direct,
夫人 恕我直言
but you're not conceding?
可你不是要认输的么?
Um, no. I don't know why
不 我不知道什么
you would even imagine that I would be doing that, Bill.
让你认为我要认输 Bill
people of Pennsylvania go to Selina Meyer.
赢下宾夕法尼亚的是Selina
Yeah, I don't know if you've seen this, Bill,
是啊 我不知道你看见了没 Bill
but they seem to have called Pennsylvania for me.
不过他们好像宣布宾夕法尼亚投给我了
Yes, I heard that.
是 我听到了
I wonder if there's anything that you
我好奇你现在是不是
would like to say to me right now.
有什么想和我说的
I'm taking the White House. Please leave the hot tub on.
我会入主白宫 把热澡盆给我准备好
I don't think so, my friend.
我不这么认为 亲爱的朋友
Sir, the crowd is getting restless. The band has stopped playing.
先生 人群越来越焦躁 乐队也停止演奏了
I've given them my best material and we don't know what to do.
我已经黔驴技穷不知道怎么办了
We need to give them a hit of political meth.
我们需要给他们来一剂政♥治♥兴♥奋♥剂♥
I think we should send out Tom James.
我觉得我们应该派Tom去
Uh, ma'am, would you consider allowing Tom
呃 女士 你介意让Tom去
to go out on the rally stage?
竞选集♥会♥台上吗?
What? Uh, well, let's see. First of all, no.
什么? 呃 这个 我看看 首先 不行
And then the other thing I really wanted to say
其次我还是非常想说的是
was no.
不行
I'm hearing a no.
我听见了个不行
Jonah, sorry, the answer is...
Jonah 不好意思 答案是...
Oh, hello.
哦 天噜
What? Holy mother of moly.
怎么了? 我的个老天爷的七舅老爷
What is it? Ma'am, Fox is calling Washington State for us.
是怎么了? 夫人 福克斯电视台宣布我们拿下华盛顿州了(12票)
Yes! - No!
好! - 不是吧!
They called Ohio. Oh, my God, that's amazing!
拿下俄亥俄 哦 天噜 太棒啦!
Ohio? - No, for O'Brien. I should have said.
俄亥俄? - 不 是O'Brien拿下了 我该说清楚
Oh, my God. ABC is saying it's still too close to call.
哦 天啊 ABC电视台说这实在是势均力敌 难分高下
Yeah. No, they're calling it now... O'Brien.
是啊 不 他们正在宣布... O'Brien赢了
Shit! Fox again and Politico.
妈蛋! 还是福克斯还有政客新闻网
New Hampshire to O'Brien and Ohio.
宣布新罕布♥什♥尔和俄亥俄投给O'Brien
Yes, we took Florida! Oh!
太好了 我们拿下了佛罗里达! 哦!
That is extraordinary. Yes.
太牛逼了 是啊
What is my number now, Kent? Okay, one second.
Kent 我现在票数多少? 好的 等一下
You're two... You're... - What?
你是2.. 你是... - 多少?
Yeah, you're 256. Kent, where does that leave us?
查到了 您的票数是256 Kent 现在情况怎么样?
Okay, it all comes down to Virginia.
好的 现在就看弗吉尼亚州的选票了
If O'Brien gets Virginia, he wins.
如果O'Brien在弗吉尼亚州胜出 他就赢定了
However, if we get Virginia... We win!
但是 如果我们在弗吉尼亚州胜出... 我们就赢定了!
No, actually, Gary, if we get it, we tie.
不 其实 Gary 就算我们赢得了弗吉尼亚 我们也是正好打个平局
What? What?
啥? 什么啥?
I don't follow these things that closely,
虽然我没目不转睛的盯着选票数据
but that's right, isn't it, Mr. Davison?
但就是这样 对吧 Davison先生?
Yes.
是的
Tie, like it's a tie? You mean, we tie?
平局 居然是平局? 你确定 我们是平局?
You do. The real shock, Greg, is where this leaves us.
确实是 Greg 但最出人意料的 是这件事的影响
Neck and neck if the president takes Virginia.
如果总统夫人拿下弗吉尼亚州 两位候选人就是齐头并进
Matty, you'll forgive me if I sideline you here.
Matty 不好意思这次我要略过你了
Sure. Dan, you know the president well.
没问题 Dan 你了解总统
What is going on in that Meyer hotel suite right this second?
此时此刻 Meyer酒店套间里的人到底在干嘛呢?
The president has a lot of top minds working on her campaign.
总统的智囊团有很多专家在为选举奔波
They're gonna be all over this.
他们现在肯定全在忙活这事
What happens when there's a tie?
如果打成平局会怎么样?
Everybody goes online to
所有人都在上网
try to find out what happens if we get a tie.
搜索 想搞明白我们平局后该怎么办
Way ahead of you. Shit, I'm just getting how to tie a tie.
我动作比你快多了 靠 我搜的是如何打领带(tie同有平局和领带意思)
Is there a book? Like an old-fashioned... like a paper book?
有相关的书吗? 就那种老式的... 纸质的书?
Jesus Christ, you know?
我的天呐 知道吗?
You do your best. You try to serve the people
就算你竭尽全力 想为人♥民♥服务
and then they just fuck you over. Yeah.
可是那些人人却把你操个人仰马翻 是啊
And you know why? Because they're ignorant
你知道这是为什么? 因为他们愚昧无知
and they're dumb as shit.
他们蠢到粪坑里
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is democracy.
而女士们先生们 这 就是民♥主♥
God damn it. It's the 12th Amendment.
该死的玩意儿 第十二修正案
I have 20th Amendment. Why are there so many amendments?
我查到第二十修正案 怎么这么多修正案?
Get it right the first time, people.
一次性搞清楚行么 同志们
It's actually both. 12th is superseded by the 20th.
其实两个都对 第十二修正案被第二十修正案取代了
They give the House until January 20th to elect the president.
他们允许白宫在一月二十日之前进行总统选举
Each state gets one vote.
每个州一张选票
First candidate to 26 is the new president
第一个得到26张选票的候选人即为新总统
and the Senate chooses the VP.
然后由参议院选出副总统
It's a close election
这种选举难分胜负
with a ton of House races too close to call.
很多众议院都难分胜负势均力敌
What happens if it's a tie in the House?
如果众议院选举结果还是平局呢?
Right. - Is it a dance-off?
对啊 - 跳舞决胜负吗?
Well, vice president-elect becomes president.
这样的话 副总统候选人将会成为总统
Whoever the Senate has picked for VP will be president.
参议院选谁做副总统 谁就能当总统
Wait, that means... That Tom...
等等 这样的话... 那Tom...
What? - Could be the president.
什么? - 可能会成为总统
Well, I...
呃 我...
I had literally no idea.
我还不清楚这是怎么回事
It's good to be prepared.
不过做好准备总没错
So, wait. So you mean that I...
这样 等等 你的意思是我...
I might lose this election to my fucking vice president?
我他妈的要输给我他娘自己的副总统?
At least it'd be somebody from our team, ma'am.
至少总统是从我们团队出来的 夫人
I mean, that's good, right?
我是说 这也是好事 对吧?
I didn't mean to make her cry.
我可没想惹她哭
There, there.
没事 没事
Oh, it's gonna be okay.
哦 一切都会好的
She's going down. She's going down.
她要倒下了 她要倒下了
Don't touch her.
别碰她
Yeah? Sir, I'm sorry to contact you directly,
喂? 先生 很抱歉直接联♥系♥您
but the crowd is drooling for you.
但是现场的人们个个垂涎欲滴的样子要见您
Yep, floor is wet out here.
是啊 地板都被口水弄湿了
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表