Uh, I was getting some medicine.
我去拿 拿药
What kind of medicine?
什么药?
Um, it's knee medicine.
膝盖药
Knee medicine?
膝盖药?
Yeah, knee medicine.
是的 膝盖药
For one of-- just one of my knees.
用在 只用在一个膝盖上
Which one? Which knee?
哪一个? 哪一个膝盖吗?
My left-- left knee, Your Honor, sir.
我的左 左膝盖 法官大人 先生
My left knee. I have problems with my left knee.
我的左膝盖 我的左膝盖有问题
Um, it hurts when I crouch.
蹲下的时候会疼
What was the name of the medicine?
药物的名字是什么?
Um, I want to say it's called...
我想是叫...
Crouch Cream.
蹲膏
But that's not right.
然而并不是这个名字
It's a white tube with a red label.
是一个带红色标签的白色管子
I'm sure an intern could research this.
一个实习生都能够查到这药
It has a silhouette of a horse on it.
有一个马的剪影在上面
I don't know why the horse is on there.
我不知道为什么要放个马在上面
I guess horses probably have good knees.
我猜可能是因为马的膝盖很强壮吧
So, um-- but I think it's called...
所以... 但我想它是叫...
Knee-Z. Knee-Z Cream.
膝盖-Z 膝盖-Z膏
I don't think that's it. It's searchable.
我想不是的 但是能搜到的
I'm very positive.
我很确定
Thank you for allowing me to attend to presidential matters.
谢谢你允许我去处理那些总统事务
We still wish to consider the outstanding issues
我们仍然想询问关于您女儿和Read先生
concerning your daughter and Mr. Read.
尚未说清楚的事情
Who have definitely split up.
他们确实已经分手了
I'm quite undone. I'm really upset.
我很烦乱 真的很难过
Um, I had grown quite fond of dear Jason.
我在这段时间里越来越喜欢Jason
You've said he's too old for your daughter
您曾经说他对于您女儿太老了
and that he can be controlling and that he has two personalities.
而且他有控制欲 还有双重人格
I have a statement I'm going to read.
我有份声明要宣读
I am sad to confirm the end
我很难过的宣布
of my daughter Catherine's engagement to Jason Read.
我的女儿Catherine与Jason Read解除婚约
This was for personal reasons unconnected
这是由于一些私人原因
to the ongoing inquiries into my administration
与针对我方政♥府♥正在进行的调查没有关系
other than the strain said inquiries brought
不过调查可能给他们之间的关系
upon their relationship.
带来了压力
This may be a good day for truth,
今天对于真♥相♥来说是个日子
but a sad day for love.
但对于爱情却是伤心的一天
You recommended an app for the president,
你推荐了一个应用给总统
did you not? Yes, ma'am.
是吗 是的 女士
Could you demonstrate how the app works on your phone?
你能在你的手♥机♥上演示一下如何使用这个应用吗?
Yes, I'd be happy to.
是的 非常乐意
So you go to your home screen, it's called.
你点开主页
Remember that.
记住这一点
And now you have to send it to someone.
现在你要决定发给谁
So I could send it to...
所以我要发给...
you want to give me your number?
你能给我你的号♥码吗?
Or I'll just send it to myself. Fine.
要不我就发给我自己 好的
So now all I do is appropriately touch
现在我要做的就是恰当地
the icon for record.
触摸这个按钮来录音
And-- hey, Mike, it's Mike.
你好 Mike 我是Mike
Um...
嗯...
you're probably not going to get this
你可能收不到
'cause you're in the hearings, but I just...
因为你正在一个听证会上 但是我...
wanted to tell you That's quite enough.
想告诉你... 足够了
I've got to go, Mike.
我得挂了 Mike
And then you just press send.
然后只要按发送键
And it should instantly appear on my memo app.
它就会马上出现在我的备忘录应用里了
Which it's not doing. Um, I don't know why.
怎么没有 呃 我也不知道怎么回事
I guess that's why they
大概这就是为什么他们
say don't work with animals or technology.
说不要和动物或科技一起工作吧
I mean, that's why "Jaws" Was such a nightmare shoot.
所以<大白鲨>的拍摄过程才如此可怕
I mean, mechanical shark, forget it.
我指的是 机器鲨鱼 当我没说
Oh, Knee Free. That's the cream.
哦 膝盖无忧 这就是药的名字
Knee Free, if you
膝盖无忧 你只要--
Okay, here it is.
好了 听吧
And-- hey, Mike, it's Mike.
你好 Mike 我是Mike
Um...
嗯...
you're probably not going to get this
你可能收不到
'cause you're in the hearings, but--
因为你正在一个听证会上 但是...
Pretty good clarity.
还挺清晰的
Could we hear some of the messages that the president sent?
我们能听几句总统发的消息吗?
No, because I deleted them. They're deleted.
不行 因为我删掉了信息 都被我删掉了
I mean, truthfully, these things were just
说实话 都是关于
her talking about Advil and lemons.
她谈论些止疼药什么的 没什么重要的
Well, we'll see how many when we listen to them.
我们听的时候会进行判断
Sadly, sir, I deleted those.
很抱歉 先生 我都删掉了
Yeah, but they still exist in the cloud,
我知道 但是云端不是还有吗
as I'm sure you're aware.
你应该很清楚这一点吧
Selina's voice: Ben, are Dan and Amy on course?
Ben Dan和Amy在上了吗?
It can't happen.
这绝不可能
Well, that could be about anything.
呃 这可以指的东西可多了
Probably about them...
可能是说他们...
you know, mating.
比如 性♥交♥
And it can't happen?
说这不可能?
It can't happen that we lose this vote.
是说我们绝不可能选举失败
Or is that too far-fetched for you?
是不是你觉得有点牵强了?
Well, why did she mention it, then?
好吧 那她为什么会提到这个?
Well, she was feverish.
呃 她当时在发烧 不太清醒
So you're saying she wasn't in a fit state to govern?
所以你是说以她当时状态不适合管理国家是吗?
No, I'm not saying that.
不 我可没这么说
If I was saying that, then that's what I would have said.
如果我要这么说的话 那我当时就说了
I mean, why are you throwing pebbles at a tank?
我是说 你为啥要妄想拿石头攻击一辆坦克呢?
Stop.
别这样了
rough leprosy.
也丝毫不能影响那位女士的工作
How would you characterize your friendship
您是怎样看待您和
with Congresswoman Bennett?
议员Bennett之间的友谊的呢?
Uh, well, I wouldn't say that we're friends.
呃 我倒不觉得我们是朋友
I would say that we are friendly.
或许说我们之间很友好更合适
So she's not on the committee to steer them away
所以她在委员会里 并不会刻意回避
from issues that might be uncomfortable for you?
对您不利的话题 对吗?
No. Mm-mmm.
不会 嗯
I'm president.
我可是总统
I don't have time for friends.
我没有时间来经营友情
Madam President, it was you
总统女士 是您
who appointed a special prosecutor
指定了一位特别检察官
and we are the team under your appointee.
而我们的团队归这位特检官管辖
Yeah, well, there you go.
嗯 没错
Mr. Ryan.
Ryan先生
It has come to this committee's attention
委员会注意到
that you suffered some emotional issues
你在表决家庭第一提案前
during the run-up to the Families First Bill.
情绪有很大♥波♥动
I was touched.
我被人摸了
Who touched you?
被谁?
I would rather not say at this time.
我现在不想说
Or any.
以后也不想
Can you give us a reason why?
能告诉我们原因吗?
Excuse me for one moment.
抱歉 耽搁两分钟
I just have a very-- a very dry mouth.
我嘴巴很-很干
Setting their identity aside...
不需要指明身份...
Setting their identity aside,
不需要指明身份
where did this person touch you?
你在哪儿被此人摸了?
Um...
呃...
he touched me in a private place.
是摸了我的私处
Can you be more specific? Was it the buttocks?
能再明确点吗? 摸的是你的屁♥股♥吗?
No. No.
不 不
It was-- it was around the other side.
是 -是另一面
The crotch, presumably.
那就是胯部了
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表