I'm not here to gloat. I've been through this.
我不是来幸灾乐祸的 我也很难过好吗
Just tell me which way the vultures are circling, okay?
就告诉我那些个狗仔记者在哪些地点蹲守 好吗?
There's a big media presence by the northwest gate.
在西北门有个大型媒体见面会
You want me to grab one?
要我帮你拿一个吗?
I'm going out a different door.
我要从另一个门出去
Taken enough fucking heat for one day.
今天真♥他♥妈♥是受足了气
That photo of you with the kids will play great.
你和那些孩子的照片一定会有很好的反响的
Oh, it was so good. Yeah.
哦 真好呀 是的呢
It was like earth mother meets foster parent
就像是大地母亲与养父母的会面
with a hint of girl next door.
隔壁还有一个给你提词的小女孩
I need a scotch. Yes.
我要一杯苏格兰威士忌 好的
There you go. Stay strong, buddy.
走好 坚强点 伙计
Thanks. Hey, let me get this for you.
谢谢 嘿 我来给你开门吧
Oh, God, I meant southeast gate.
哦 天哪 我本来想说东南门来着
Mr. Egan, do you feel ashamed of your actions? Excuse me.
Egan先生 你为你的行为感到羞耻吗? 不好意思
I thought... When we discussed,
我认为...我们当时讨论时
I thought that it was Ben who would be going.
我以为Ben是哪个要走的人
Oh, right. Yeah, actually, Bill suggested Dan.
哦 对 嗯 实际上 是Bill给了Dan背后一刀
Ah. He thought it would be a good idea
啊 他想了个好点子
to keep Ben to take the
把Ben留下来
heat in case other data shit hits the fan.
以防还有什么信息泄露的大篓子
Good thought, right? Yeah.
好主意 对吧? 是的
Just doing my job. Me, too.
尽我的职责罢了 我 也是
Stevie, it's Dan Egan.
Stevie 我是Dan Egan
So, um... so it looks like I am a free agent again.
那么 呃...我现在又是个待业小青年了
Yeah, so give me a call.
所以 给我回电♥话♥吧
It's the same number as the last two messages.
这跟上两个短♥信♥是一个号♥码
Hey, Jen, it's Dan.
嘿 Jen 我是Dan
Either your phone is dead or I am.
是你的手♥机♥挂了还是我的手♥机♥坏了
So obviously I hope it's the first one.
明显我希望是第一种情况
Josh Stansfield.
Josh Stansfield
How are you? It's Dan Egan.
你过得怎么样?我是Dan Egan
So, look, I... And you've gone.
所以 嗯 我...你挂电♥话♥了
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表