第四季 第四集
副总统
After successful visits to Jordan and Egypt,
在成功对约旦和埃及进行国事访问后
President Meyer's Middle East peace tour
Meyer总统的中东和平之旅
Continues with her trip to Israel.
将在以色列继续展开
You lose your job, you're radioactive for a while.
刚刚失去工作的时候 负面影响会持续一段时间
That's just how it works.
规则就是这样
Yes, I am taking care of myself, mother.
是的 我会照顾好自己的 妈妈
No, I didn't send her a get-well card
没有 我没给她寄早日康复卡
'cause you don't get a get-well card when you have plastic surgery.
因为人们不会因为做整形手术收到早日康复卡
I've got to go.
我得挂了
'Cause I'm-- I'm going for a run.
因为我要出去跑一圈
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
...I've extended my stay in Israel for another day.
我已经决定在以色列多呆一天
So I may need to borrow some toothpaste.
所以我可能需要借一些牙膏
President Meyer has ended her 10-day world tour
Meyer总统在她十天出访的最后
With a surprise visit to Iran.
意想不到地访问了伊朗
Her historic meeting
她的这次历史性会面
Could signal an end to decades of mistrust.
可能使双方数十年来的不信任即将结束的信♥号♥♥
See that tour? I set that up.
看到这次访问了吗? 是我安排的
See that shelf? I made that.
看到那个架子了吗? 是我做的
It's believed President Meyer may also secure the release
可以相信Meyer总统还会确保释放
Of detained American reporter Leon West.
被扣押的美国记者Leon West
This trip is like a miracle.
这次出访简直是个奇迹
Where's the woman who changed world politics?
那个改变国际政局的女人哪去了
She's taking a piss. She's freshening up.
她去撒尿了 她去梳洗了
I'm so tired, I could sleep a horse.
我困得前胸贴后背能生吞一匹马
Or whatever that word thing is.
已经口不择言了
Wait, Ben, is this Ambien? How many of these have you taken?
等等 Ben 这不是安♥眠♥药♥吗? 你吃了多少啊?
Look, I need to sleep.
我需要睡觉
I got all jacked up on licorice last night
我昨天晚上甘草精吃多了
And I was belly dancing till dawn.
肚子里面一直翻滚 直到天亮
Is it time to get Leon yet? Oh, checking.
现在能去接Leon了吗? 哦 我问问
Imagine being detained for two weeks
试想一下被扣押两个星期
Just 'cause you're a journalist and a shithead.
就因为你是个记者和白♥痴♥
Yeah.
是啊
It's a good job we had nothing to do with his being detained.
让我们与他被扣押的事摆脱关系 干的不错啊
Yeah, wouldn't that be terrible?
是啊 那样的话就完蛋了
Wait, did we have something to do with...?
等等 这件事与我们有关?
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, you better cheer
哦耶 哦耶 你最好欢呼
For the president of the year.
因为我是最棒的总统
Yeah!
耶!
Hey, you know what you are? What?
嘿 你知道你是谁吗? 什么?
You're an amazing man. Thank you.
你是个了不起的人 谢谢
And you know what amazing men get? What?
你知道了不起的人会得到什么吗? 什么?
Twoday weekend. This weekend?
周末两天假 这个周末吗?
Yeah. I'm going to the cottage with Wendy!
是啊 我要和Wendy去我们的小屋!
Oh, they're detaining Leon for one more hour.
哦 他们还要再扣押Leon一个小时
Oh, god. I have to wait here another hour before we can fly out?
哦 天啊 我还得在这等一个小时才能起飞吗?
You have to get a photo with Leon West, ma'am.
你得和Leon West照张照片 女士
Yeah. It's the one and only time anyone's ever gonna say that.
是啊 只有这个时候才会有人这样说
Let's use the hour, then, okay?
这一小时我们得干点什么事 对吗?
Let's cure diabetes or learn Italian.
我们来治愈糖尿病 或者学会意大利语
Why don't you take a nap?
您为什么不去打个盹呢?
Are you kidding? I'm never gonna sleep again.
你在开玩笑吗? 我这辈子都不会睡觉了
I gotta run around like a Labrador
我要像拉布拉多犬那样绕圈跑
Or a guy on fire or something like that.
或者像着了火的人一样 或者其他什么的
Iran. Iran! Isn't that amazing?
伊朗 伊朗啊! 是不是太让人难以置信了?
Ooh, I've got to go to the bathroom again. I'll be right back.
哦 我得再去趟洗手间 马上就回来
Wow, she's excited. She's fucking nuts.
哇哦 她好激动啊 她简直疯了
How are the folks on the press plane?
媒体专机上的人怎么样了?
Sober.
还没醉
They got the shakes so bad, I think I see the plane rattling.
酒瘾一上来他们抖得太厉害 我觉得飞机都开始摇晃了
Well, you've got to tell them we got to stay another hour.
你得去告诉他们我们还要等一个小时
An hour? These guys could be drinking jet fuel.
一个小时? 这些人急了能把飞机燃油给喝了
whoa, out of my way!
喔 让开
It was a false alarm. I don't know why.
是个假警报 我不知道为什么
Hey, ma'am, why don't I give you a shoulder massage or something?
嘿 女士 要不要我给您按♥摩♥按♥摩♥肩膀什么的?
It'll kind of help you unwind, defocus. No!
会帮助您放轻松 分散您的注意力 - 不!
I don't want to defocus. I'm all focus.
我不要分散注意力 我要集中注意力
I could, like, bang a nail into that wall with my gaze.
我现在能用我的眼光钉一根钉子在墙上
Do you know what I mean? You having fun?
你们懂吗? 你开心吗?
Yes. Are you having fun?
是的 你开心吗?
So much fun. What kind of wood is this table?
太开心了 这个桌子是什么木头做的?
I don't know. Let me check. I think it's ash.
不知道 我来看看 我觉得这是白蜡木
I'm gonna redo my kitchen.
我要重新装♥修♥我的厨房♥
Ma'am, you think you want to think about this right now?
女士 您真的认为这个时候需要考虑这些事情吗?
Yeah, sure. I mean, we've got time.
是啊 当然 我们现在有时间啊
We've got an hour. Do we? Okay.
我们有一个小时的时间 是吗? 好吧
I'm gonna get all new cabinets.
我要换全新的橱柜
And I want to match this except I don't like these knots.
要和这个相称 只是我不喜欢这些纹理
Now that the president's tour has been extended by a day,
由于总统的出访延长一天
The vice president will be picking up part of the president's schedule
总统的一些工作安排将由副总统代理
Starting with the Rainbow Jersey event
首先是彩红衫活动
Supporting all sexualities in sports
支持体育界的所有性取向
With NBA star Freddy Wallace. Yes?
和NBA球星Freddy Wallace一起 请提问
How do you respond to Senator O'Brien's comment--
你对参议员O'Brien的这个评论如何回应……
That the American people need a president, not a Meyertollah?
美国人♥民♥需要的是一个总统 而不是一个真♥主♥Meyer 好吗?
It's a cheap pun, so absolutely expect...
这是一个很低级的外号♥ 真的很希望……
That finishing sentences thing is... Irritating? Very.
这结尾的一句真是…… 令人恼怒? 是的
But sometimes necessary when people are being slow or dull.
不过这在当人们迟缓蠢钝的时候非常必要
Yes? When's Mike back?
请提问 Mike什么时候回来?
Hilarious. Well done.
很搞笑 干得好
No people skills. Like a robot.
没有人类的技能 像一个机器人
Hmm.
嗯
Of the detained us journalist Leon West?
……被扣押的记者Leon West的背景信息?
Guys. Guys. Sorry about the delay.
同志们 很抱歉要延迟起飞
Turns out the Iranians need everything in triplicate.
事实证明 伊朗人的所有东西都要一式三份
Maybe that's 'cause they invented numbers, huh?
也许这就是他们发明数字的原因 对吧
How's leon doing? He's fine.
Leon现在怎么样了 他很好
They're releasing him any minute.
他们随时可能会释放他
Let's face it, he's probably gonna get a book deal out of this.
我们接受吧 有人可能会因为这件事找他出书呢
See that? Catlike reflexes.
看到没有? 猫一样的反应力
Oh, and maybe don't start drinking...
哦 最好不要喝酒……
Heads up! ...Till you're up in the air
接着 等到飞机起飞再喝
Out of courtesy to our host nation.
出于对于东道国的礼貌
Just open the bar!
让酒吧开放吧!
Great chatting.
很高兴与你们谈话
Wow, Freddy Wallace.
哇哦 Freddy Wallace
Hall of Famer. Mr. Gay NBA.
名人堂成员 NBA的同性恋先生
In my family, basketball is a religion.
在我家里 篮球是一种信仰
Also Catholicism.
当然天主教也是
That's actually the main one.
事实上那才是主要的信仰
Oh, hey, guys. Can you get Freddy's autograph?
哦 嗨 你们能弄到Freddy的亲笔签名吗?
It's for my friend's son. Who should he make it out to?
我朋友的儿子想要 让他签给谁?
Sue Wilson. He's named after me. Oh.
Sue Wilson 他按我的名字起的名 哦
Is this the speech? Yes, sir.
发言稿吗? 是的 先生
Any snags? No, all good.
不会有纰漏吧 不会 没问题
Sir, freddy wallace may use the term LGBT.
先生 Freddy Wallace可能会用到LGBT这个词
I remember it this way-- L is for ladies who play tennis,
我这样记这个词的 L代表打网球的女人们
G is for guys who do other guys,
G代表上别的男人们的男人们
B is for bisexual-- I couldn't think of one to go for that--
B代表双性恋 我想不出这个怎么记
And t-- is for tucking it in or tacking it on.
t呢--是代表大吃一顿或者塞点儿什么
it's transgender, actually.
其实是指跨性别者
Thanks for killing my joke and then mutilating it.
谢谢你终结了我的玩笑 还让它面目全非
Well, as my grandfather never said,
好吧 就像我爷爷永远不会说的
Let's go be inclusive.
让我们去包罗世界万象吧
Have you seen Kent's polling?
你们看过Kent的得票了吗?
I could not be more likable
我真是可爱到不能再可爱了
If I had given both of my kidneys to some sick kid.
如果我把我的俩肾捐给生病的小孩儿的话
god almighty!
我三姨妈的七舅老爷啊!
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表