Gary, I want some champagne.
Gary 我想来点儿香槟
Mm-hmm. Ma'am, we're in a tea totalitarian state.
嗯呃 女士 我们现在可是在茶道至上的地方
Look at these numbers. I keep staring at them.
看看这些数字 我一直在盯着呢
I'm gonna make this, like, a screensaver. Wonder how you do that.
我要把它设成屏保 你是怎么设的
The rainbow jersey shows that there's no place for discrimination
彩虹战衣告诉我们是不可以有歧视的
Either on or off the court.
法庭内外都一样
And I'm proud to have the president--
我很高兴总统--
I'm sorry, the vice president...
抱歉 副总统...
...On my team.
...是和我一伙的
Sparkling water. Thank you.
你的苏打水 谢谢
I put the champagne in the water bottles.
我把香槟倒在瓶子里了
You don't have to explain. I can tell what you did. Yeah.
你不用解释 我能看出来 是啊
Oh, look at doyle.
噢 你们看看Doyle
Did he have his teeth capped? Oh, my god.
他是戴过牙套了吗? 哦 额滴神啊
The last surviving golden girl.
最后一个幸存的金发女郎
Almost put him in the penalty box for that,
差点就把他送进禁区
But that's hockey, so...
不过那是曲棍球 所以...
I'm gonna say a little something.
我要说几句
Wasn't this originally written for potus?
这最开始不是写给总统用的吗?
A speech is a speech.
演讲就是演讲
Phonemes connecting to produce meanings.
音位变换组合以产生意义
Sports can bring us together,
运动能把我们聚在一起
Help end homophobia.
结束对同性恋的憎恶
When I was a... Boy,
当我还是个...小男孩的时候
It was my gay friends
是我的男同朋友们
Who taught me how to be tolerant
教会了我如何容忍♥他人
And how to be true to yourself
如何直面你自己
And how to dance to madonna.
还有如何跟麦当娜跳舞
Madonna? What?
麦当娜? 什么鬼?
was I supposed to say that?
我是要说这个来着吗?
You know, back in college, my...
你造 在大学时 我的...
Girlfriends would-- boyfriends-- my friends...
女朋友会--男朋友--我的朋友...
Perhaps it did need some reworking.
或许是该重新写写来着
Thank you so much for your assistance, abbas.
谢谢你的帮忙 Abbas
They're bringing the journalist out.
他们把那记者带出去了
Is he a friend of yours? Leon? Oh, god, no.
他是你朋友吗? Leon吗? 噢 天哪 才不是
He is the asshole of an asshole's asshole.
他是傻♥逼♥中的战斗逼
I feel bad for the guys who had to guard him.
我对那些要带他走的兄弟们表示抱歉
Mike. Leon.
Mike Leon
A face I never thought I'd want to kiss.
你这张我永远不想亲的脸
I still don't. Nice hotel?
现在依然不想 宾馆不错吧?
Yeah, I'll have something to say about it on tripadvisor.
还不错 我会在"旅行家"上写点儿什么夸夸它
Worst minibar ever. Amongst other things, yeah.
有史以来最差劲的酒柜 以及其他东西 是的
Oh, this is abbas, our liaison.
噢 这是Abbas 我们的联络人
Leon west. Apologies, mr. West.
这是Leon West 很抱歉 West先生
Both countries had to deny the visit,
两国都延期了这次会晤
But now we confirm.
不过现在我们确定了
Wait, both countries?
等等 两国?
Uh, his english isn't very good.
啊 他英语不是很好
It sounded fine to me.
我还是能听得懂的
And you, sir, get to fly home on air force one.
至于你 先生 准备好坐空军一号♥飞回家吧
Whoa. Yeah.
哇哦 是的
I'm shallow enough for that to be exciting.
我要是因为这个激动是不是太肤浅了
Did you know it can survive a nuclear blast?
你知道它连核爆♥炸♥都不怕吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 知道
Not that you guys are planning one.
除非你的手下准备这么炸一下
I-- ignore me. I don't know why I said that.
我--无视我吧 我也不知道为啥我要说这个
His english isn't very good.
他的英语也不是很好啊
well, let's get you going.
那么 我们走吧
The president has a big-ass scotch on the rocks for you.
总统准备了一大杯加冰苏格兰威士忌给你
Yeah. Which is iced tea. It's iced tea.
不错 其实就是加了冰的茶 冰茶
Thank you, abbas. Mike.
谢谢你 Abbas Mike
Thank you.
谢谢你
Safe trip. Safe stay.
旅途安全 你留在这也要安全
So let's celebrate all things l and gbt.
那么 让我们来庆祝一下我和我的团队所取得的成就
Huh?
好吗?
Though these days we use the more inclusive lgbtq.
不过现在我们用了更具包容性的LGBTQ
We do!
确实!
Um, and I...
呃 我...
Respect all people's rights to be a q.
尊重所有人做q的权利(其实他是不懂在胡扯)
Or rather just q.
或者不只是q
Yeah, just q.
是啊 只是q
Sounds like he's learning a sex alphabet.
他听起来像是在学习性别表一样
I've seen a salmon in a grizzly's mouth
我曾见过北美灰熊嘴里的大马哈鱼
Look less panicky than that.
都没有他这个恐怖啊
Everybody knows that q means questioning.
大家都知道q意味着有问题的
Ironically, the straight guy
讽刺的是 直男们
Is very stiff around the gay guy.
对同性恋们的认识十分僵化
Our polling said that he was widely perceived
我们的投票显示他更被广泛地认为成
As quite wooden.
老古板
Why were you polling him?
你为什么要投票给他?
I was polling him against other potential running mates.
我投给他是为了反对那些潜在的竞选对手
Just move! I'm not a backwards walker, amy.
向后退! 我可不是个倒着走的人 Amy
The president promised doyle he'd be on the ticket
总统向Doyle保证他会出现在选票上
And she wouldn't poll other possible running mates.
她不会投其他可能的竞选对手的票
No one told me that.
没人跟我说过这些
Yet again, the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing
又一次 左手完全不知道右手在干嘛
And the freakish middle
而畸形的第三只手
hand is punching me repeatedly in the tits.
一下下打在我胸口上
Well, that was an education.
好吧 那是个教训
I mean, what I really want to do is get into lobbying.
我是说 我真正想做的是去政♥治♥游说
But it's only been, like,
不过已经过去了 大概
six weeks and three days, so I'm not sweating it.
四十五天 所以我再也不对它抱有幻想了
Oh, hold on. I got another call.
哦 别挂 我有个电♥话♥进来
Sidney, hey! It's so funny.
Sidney 嗨! 太好玩了
I was literally just commenting to a friend about lobb--
我刚刚还在跟一个朋友说政♥治♥游说--
Yeah, you're right, that's not interesting.
是 没错 一点也不好玩
Yes, I would love to come in.
是的 我很想加入
So this is pkm.
所以这就是PKM
This place is huge.
这地方也太大了
Yep. Wait till you see the dolphinarium.
是啊 等你看到海豚馆再说
It's right near the latin quarter.
就在拉丁部旁边
And he's got the red-light district.
他还有一块了红灯区
God, this place is so awesome.
天哪 这地方太奇妙了
I kind of feel like hitting on it.
我有点儿看上它了
Well, there's women here you can do that to if you wanted.
好吧 这儿的女人你可以随便看 如果你想的话
I noticed. Oh. So, dan, here's my pitch.
我注意到了 哦 那么 丹 这是我的筹码
I can make you so rich,
我能让你变得富有
you can pay bill gates to give you a lap dance.
富得能让比尔盖茨在你大腿上跳舞
Let me hear your pitch.
让我听听你的筹码吧
Well, I'm smart, well-connected--
好吧 我很聪明 人脉很广--
And fired. Yeah, don't forget fired.
而且是被炒了的 对 别忘了你是被解雇的
Fired up... Oh, okay.
之所以被炒 哦 好吧
To put my contacts to work for your clients.
是为了让我的各种关系为你的客户服务
Well, that's music to my wallet.
哦 这对我的钱包来讲就是妙音啊
But are you ready to take a dump on Mike McLintock's doorstep?
不过你准备好了在Mike Mclintock的门阶上拉屎吗?
Like an initiation kind of thing?
这是入帮仪式之类的吗?
No, I mean, can you take on clients
不是 我说的是 你能接受你的客户们
who are best served by you shitting on the Meyer agenda?
都将会因为你捣乱Meyer总统的计划而受益吗?
Oh, well, let me think about that.
哦 让我想想
Yeah. Yeah. Great.
好啊 当然了 很好
We'll get to that doorstep thing later, though.
我们过段时间再来谈这个门阶拉屎的事
Yeah, I'll still do that. I'm into it.
好啊 我还是想那么做的 我喜欢干这事
Ma'am, may I present the hero of the hour
女士 请允许我向您介绍这一小时的英雄
along with yourself.
和您一样是英雄
Welcome aboard Air Force One.
欢迎登上空军一号♥
Thank you, ma'am. Oh, gosh. Oh.
谢谢 女士 哦 天啊 哦
Okay, are we still doing it?
好吧 我们还要抱着吗?
Okay. Great, yeah.
好的 很好 是的
He needs deodorant. Uhhuh.
他需要除臭剂 好的
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表