剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
I can't be married next week.
我不能下周就结婚
That did not come out the way I intended it.
这不是我想要的
Oh. And what did you intend?
哦 那你想怎么样
All I meant to ask of you is if we may delay our nuptials
我只想说 我们能否延迟婚礼日期
until my sister Elizabeth... my eldest sister Elizabeth...
直到我的姐姐伊利莎白 我的大姐伊利莎白
can be married.
举♥行♥婚礼
Ah, I see.
我明白了
And when is her happy day planned?
那么她准备哪天办事呢
Well, she is not engaged yet, so to speak.
她还没有订婚 可以这么说
Not engaged? Well, why not?
没有订婚 为什么呢
I've seen your sister. She is a fine woman.
我见过你姐姐 她人很好
Betsy's suitor was a royal officer who left
她的求婚这是一位王公贵族
when the King's Army evacuated.
国王军撤退的时候他一起走了
She doesn't know if or when he'll return.
她不知道他什么时候或是否回来
It's been dreadfully trying for all of us...
我们大家都很着急
So she is not engaged and has no suitor?
所以她既没有订婚也没有求婚者
When do you suggest we delay the wedding until? Christmas?
那你想把婚礼推迟到什么时候 圣诞节吗
I cannot say. A year from Christmas?!
我也说不准 难道要明年
Please don't shout.
请你别大喊大叫
Then give me a clear answer.
那你就给我一个准确的答复
Do you wish to be married or not?
你到底要不要跟我结婚
More than you can imagine.
想的不得了
Then why wait?
那为什么要一等再等
I, for one, am through with standing silent
今天 如果得不到我想要的答复
waiting patiently for what I deserve now, today.
我会就一直在这耐心地等
Who said anything about waiting?
谁说要等了
If you wish to marry into a Philadelphia family,
如果你想和费城的家庭联姻
you must adapt to Philadelphia customs.
你就要入乡随俗
We may have to wait for our wedding day.
我们也许要推迟我们的婚礼
But that doesn't mean we have to wait
但是这并不意味着我们要推迟
for our wedding night.
我们的新婚之夜啊
I can't wait that long for you.
我可没那么好的耐心
Of course, no one can know about this but us.
当然 不过此事天知地知你知我知
Of course.
好
So, you see, the actual date...
所以 你懂得 那婚礼日期
No, of course. Whatever you think is best.
当然不用着急 都按你说的办
To, um...
敬 嗯
To New York City.
敬纽约
Leave it.
别管
A testament to my shattered ambitions...
这就像我落魄的壮志的遗嘱
and all I've let slip from my grasp.
和我错过的一切
As you wish, sir.
按你说的办 先生
Why didn't you stop me, Abigail?
你为什么没有阻止我 阿比盖尔
Sir?
先生
I should never have left her in Philadelphia.
我怎么能把她留在费城
And now I've left her in the hands
现在我失去了她
of that great blue bear,
把她让给了那个穿着蓝色制♥服♥的家伙
a wounded shell of vanity and lust.
一个被虚荣和欲望填满的伤痕累累的驱壳
She'll turn him, like she turned me.
她会爱上他的 就像她爱我
Changed me.
改变我那样
I believe in Peggy more than anyone.
我相信佩吉 胜过任何人
She won't give up until she delivers him...
她不会放弃 直到她搞定他...
and he delivers Washington.
他再搞定华盛顿
To General Benedict Arnold.
为本尼迪克特·阿诺德将军
May his treachery bring us victory,
愿他的变节给我们带来胜利
and may victory bring me Peggy.
愿这个胜利带回我的佩吉
Mama?
妈妈
What's he talkin' about?
他在说啥
None of our business.
与我们无关
Now, remember, travel safe.
记住了 一路平安
You know me, sir... I take the safest and dullest route possible.
你了解我 长官... 我尽量走最安全和隐秘的路
Have you seen your husband?
看见你丈夫了吗
Yes. He took Thomas down to the water.
他带托马斯去河边了
He wanted to teach him how to skip stones.
教他如何打水漂
Ah. Have you seen my pistol,
哦 看见我放在书房♥里的
the one I kept in the study?
那支手♥枪♥了吗
Ask Aberdeen. She might have moved it while dusting.
问下亚伯丁 也许她在打扫时动过了
You can come out now.
现在可以出来了
Good boy.
好孩子
And now, Grandpa's going to hide,
现在 外公要躲起来了
and then later we'll look for him.
过会儿我们就去找他
Shh.
嘘
You... you shot me.
你...你向我开枪
You shot my father.
你向我父亲开了枪
You've been a naughty boy, haven't you?
你是个淘气的孩子 不是吗
Shh...
嘘...
Ah, Bradford.
啊 布拉德福特
You survived.
你活下来了
Disappointed?
你很失望
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你去哪儿
Come back here!
回来
Come face me, you stinking Judas!
来和我单挑 你这个臭犹大
Odd, you should use that word.
奇怪 这词该用在你身上
Go.
走
The commander is engaged. Yes, of course.
指挥官正在忙 是的 当然
But if you'd just please tell him that I have
但是请告诉他我有...
some urgent news I have to discuss...
非常紧急的事要和他讨论...
The general wishes to see Major Tallmadge.
将军想见塔尔梅奇少校
Major Tallmadge, General.
塔尔梅奇少校来了 将军
Well, congratulations, General.
恭喜了 将军
You've claimed the first victory of the year.
您取得了今年的首场胜利
It was the army's victory,
那是军队的胜利
and that only in the most forgiving sense of the word.
最客气的说是这样
We turned them, sir.
我们击退了他们 阁下
We saw their backs.
我们看着他们夹腿逃跑
They won't soon forget that, and neither will we.
这让他们难以忘却 我们也是
A symbolic victory, then.
那么说 是一场象征性的胜利
Your Excellency, there's something I have to ask you.
阁下 有件事我必须问您
How long did I know that General Lee
我知道李将军通敌
was in communication with the enemy?
有多久了
Ever since you passed along the message
从你把来自费城3-5-5的情报
from 3-5-5 in Philadelphia.
交给我开始
But, sir, you... Merely had to wait
但 阁下 您... 我只是在等待
for the proper time to deal with him,
一个适当的时机来揭穿他
and with the proper amount of discretion.
这需要慎重的考虑
Like a public shaming?
像对待一场公众丑闻
better he be court-martialed as a failure
用失败罪军法处理他比用叛变罪
than as a traitor.
要好得多
There can be no security
没有机密就没有
without secrecy.
安全可言
Indeed. I agree, sir.
确实 我同意 阁下
The value of secrecy
正因为机密的重要性
is why I've come to you tonight.
今晚我才来见你的
I have news from Culper.
我有了库帕的消息
Thanks to your pardoning Hewlett,
这得感谢你宽恕了休伊特
Culper was freed and he maintained his cover.
库帕由此被释放 没有被暴露
Now he can't go back to New York,
目前他不能回纽约
but that's no longer necessary,
但这已无关紧要
as we have a new man in the city...
因为我们在城里已有一个新人...
Robert Townsend.
罗伯特·汤森
We refer to him as "Sam Culper, Jr."
我们称他为"小山姆·库帕"
And he's already provided proof
而且他已经获得了一场
of a conspiracy against you, sir.
针对你的阴谋的证据
Conspiracy?
阴谋
Billy, would you call in the Life Guard, please?
比利 请把警卫员叫来好吗
Sergeant Hickey, Sergeant McPherson.
赫基中士 迈克菲森中士
Our new agent in New York
我们在纽约的新特工
overheard a conspiracy plot
耳闻了一场阴谋
as it was being discussed openly
这场阴谋是在敌人的心脏地区
in the heart of enemy territory.
公开策划的
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表