剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
我很确定
See, I swore to King George
我向乔治国王发了誓
that I would kill whoever saw this.
我会杀掉任何一个看过这个的人
But then I swore to another George
而我对另一个乔治也发过誓
that he would live to regret me.
说他总有一天会悔不当初
Well, I suppose your body would send that message.
我想你的尸体就可以替我表明这点
It's not what it looks like.
不是看上去那样的
It looks like we're going to be hanging
看来我们要对一个爱国谋反者
Patriot conspirators. No, no, you got it wrong.
处以绞刑 不 不 你搞错了
You helped us uncover a rebel message system.
多亏你 我们发现了反叛者的通信系统
I'm not a rebel. I am not a rebel.
我不是反叛者 我不是反叛者
Then why run?
那你为什么要跑
Oh!
哦
You might want to save yourself further pain...
你还是别让自己受苦
and confess.
趁早认罪
All right, all right, I wrote the letter.
好吧 好吧 是我写的信
I wrote the letter, but
是我写的信 但是
it was for a trap to lure rebels, all right?
这是引诱反叛者上钩的陷阱 好吗
Look, write to Major Hewlett in Setauket.
你们可以写信给在锡托基特的休伊特少校
He'll corroborate every word that I've said.
他会证明我说的每一个字
Every word.
每一个字
Major Hewlett, eh?
休伊特少校吗
Major Edmund Hewlett of Setauket in Long Island.
驻扎在长岛的锡托基特的埃德蒙德·休伊特少校
He will confirm my mission for the king.
他会证明我是在执行国王的任务
I will talk to him.
我会和他谈谈
This is still my house.
这还是我的房♥子
I believe I've got a folio of Handel in my room.
我房♥间有汉德尔的谱子
It's a little more forgiving.
失礼了
Major Hewlett. What is this about?
休伊特少校 这是在做什么
I am an officer in the Royal Army. Release me.
我是皇家军队的军官 放开我
Maybe we'll just release your tongue.
不如我们也割掉你的舌头
Make things even.
这样就扯平了
Take him to the boat.
把他带到船上
Let's go.
我们走
Major!
少校
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表