剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
她就在场
How dare they tell me we owe?
他们怎么敢说我们欠他们
I am the one who collects.
我才是收账的人
I collect!
我收账
He did not take it well.
他不是很能接受
This tells me... Your Majesty, please.
这告诉我 陛下 不要
We cannot afford any more war.
我们无力再负担任何战争了
And seizing opportunity, our agent took it upon herself
我们的间谍抓住机会
to steal the most crucial piece of evidence.
毅然大胆地偷了其中最关键的证据
Why are you always following me around?
你为什么总跟着我转
Like a little dog, are we?
像个小狗 不是吗
How is it she was not immediately discovered by the king's men?
她怎样做到没有被国王的人立刻发现的
They were indisposed.
他们无暇顾及
Dog time? Dog time? Woof, woof, woof! Woof, woof, woof!
扮狗时间 扮狗时间 汪 汪 汪 汪 汪 汪
Apparently, the poor monarch is quite mad.
很显然 可怜的国王非常生气
Do you have proof of that?
你有证据证明吗
Monsieur, you have asked for proof that we can win this fight.
先生 你要求我们找出可以赢得战争的证据了
We have shown it on the field at Saratoga.
我们在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的战场上已经证明过了
Now we show it in cold, hard numbers.
现在我们用无情 有力的数字再次证明
It is time to unite.
是时候联合起来了
I will depart from camp at once
我会立刻离开军营
and not rest until I see
不眠不休
this into the hand of King Louis himself.
直到我将这份东西送到路易国王手中
Aw...
啊
afraid I can't let you do that, "De Frenchy."
恐怕我不能让你这么做 德·法兰西先生
It's Brewster, sir. Lieutenant.
我是布鲁斯特 长官 中尉军衔
I know who you are. Just not why you speak.
我知道你是谁 只是不知道为什么你此时张口
Sir, King George, he knows his ledger's been stolen, right?
长官 乔治国王 他知道他的账簿被盗了 对吧
He's dispatched Robert Rogers to retrieve it.
他派 罗伯特·罗杰斯来取回账簿
Rogers? Yeah.
罗杰斯 是的
And he has orders, sir, not to let that reach France.
长官 他受命不能让那东西被送到法国
He's been on my trail since Jersey
他从新泽西开始就跟着我
and he's out there now just waiting for us to make our move.
他现在正埋伏着 等着我们行动
Well, we make a duplicate.
我们可以仿写
We'll send a hundred copies all at once.
我们一次发出上百个仿写件
No, no, no. I cannot go back to France with a forgery.
不 我不能带着仿写件回法国
This seal must reach Versailles.
这份密封文件必须送抵凡尔赛宫
Is this Rogers truly so dangerous?
这个罗杰斯真的有这么危险吗
Yes. Yes, he is.
是的 他有
How many men does he have with him?
他带了多少人
Uh, I mean, 10, but it could be more.
大概十个 有可能更多
Surely this man cannot overrun a full cavalry.
这个人肯定不会带超过一队骑兵的人马
Rogers is a hunter.
罗杰斯是个猎手
We must throw him off our scent.
我们必须误导他
We'll send the cavalry out in force,
我们派出大队骑兵
then split the detachment in two.
然后将队伍一分成二
One will head to Portsmouth,
一队直接去朴茨茅斯
the other to Baltimore.
一队去巴尔的摩
He won't know which has the treasure.
他无从辨别哪一队手上有东西
No, he'll just split his men in two and track them both.
不 他会将自己的队伍一分为二 分别跟踪
Yes, and while he's doing that, he will be unaware
没错 一旦他这样做了 他就不会知道
that a third party had already left camp tonight.
第三队人马已经在今晚离开了军营
A single plainclothes fur trader
身着便装的毛皮商人
accompanied by one of our more trusted native scouts.
身边跟着一个我们更加信任的本地侦查员
He'll travel off trail to Port Charlestown
他会悄无声息的抵达查尔斯顿港
and from there to France
然后从那到法国
to secure the future of this great nation.
去保障这个伟大国家的明天
Long live the United States of America.
美♥利♥坚♥万岁
Et vive la France.
法国万岁
Sergeant. Sir.
中士 长官
I want every man on his horse and ready to ride in 20 minutes.
通知每个人上马 二十分钟内准备出发
Aye. 20 minutes. Thank you.
啊 二十分钟 谢谢
Dragoons. Sir.
龙骑兵 长官
Boots and saddles. Aye, sir.
穿靴 安马鞍 是 长官
Right, so, which do you want? Portsmouth or Baltimore?
你想去哪里 朴茨茅斯还是巴尔的摩
Major Tallmadge, sir.
塔尔梅奇少校 长官
A civilian has come into camp.
一个平民进了军营
Claims to have urgent news for General Washington.
说是有紧急的消息要带给华盛顿将军
A civilian?
一个平民
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Look, I made my way through rain, snow, and two battle lines
我一路经过风吹雨打 穿越了两条战线
to speak with your general, not some boy.
就为了见你的将军 而不是和某个士兵白费口舌
Now, where is he? Yes, of course, sir.
他在哪里 是的 当然 先生
And what name shall I give to the general?
我要告诉将军的阁下的大名是
Shanks. Bill Shanks.
尚克斯 比尔·尚克斯
Now go get him.
现在去找他
It's of the utmost importance.
这事至关重要
What, did you honestly
老实说
think that you could just walk into this camp
你真的觉得你能就这么走入军营
and demand an audience with
要求面见
the commander-in-chief of the Continental Army?
大♥陆♥军的总指挥官
Well, I won't talk with anyone else.
这事我不会跟其他人说的
You realize that you've crossed over
你知道你穿着平民的衣服
military lines wearing civilian clothing?
跨过了军事防线吗
That means that you can be hanged as a spy
那意味着如果我判定你目的不纯
if I determine that your intentions are insincere.
你会被判为间谍执以绞刑
So, please, for your own sake,
所以 为了你自己
what is it you have to say?
你要说的是什么
No? All right, fine.
没有吗 好 好的
Then you can just sit here until we ring in the new year.
那你可以一直在这坐到我们迎新年的时候
Not without your commander, you won't.
不过你的将军官没法和你一同迎新年
What did you just say?
你说什么
There is to be an assassination attempt
在新年前 将有一次
on Washington sometime before the new year.
针对华盛顿的刺杀行动
And it is to be carried out by someone inside this camp.
而且将会由这营地中的某人来执行
Mr. Sutherland.
萨瑟兰先生
Shanks has come in.
尚克斯来了
Now remember, whatever he tells you, it's a lie.
记住 无论他跟你说什么 那都是谎话
Thought you'd be asleep.
我以为你睡着了
No, no. I'm quite awake.
不 我很精神
We think it you who've been a-slumber for too long.
我们倒觉得你已经沉睡太久了
Get out.
出去
No more games, Robert.
我是认真的 罗伯特
This is my room, my inn. This is the King's room.
这是我的房♥间 我的旅店 这是国王的房♥间
Under his martial law,
在他的军事管制下
your business and your life are at the mercy of the Crown.
你的生意和生命都受国王支配
An excellent argument
真是个让人
to keep quiet and follow the law.
保持沉默遵守法律的好理由
And to all outside appearances,
而从外界看来
that is exactly what you'd be doing.
这正是你在做的事情
Now, your safety is important to us, Robert.
现在 你的安全对我们至关重要 罗伯特
Us? Who is us?
我们 我们指的是谁
No more games, eh?
你是认真的 哼
General Washington, Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army.
华盛顿将军 大♥陆♥军的总指挥官
That is who I serve directly.
我直接为他服务
And so would you.
你也会的
Robert, you are exactly what Washington needs most...
罗伯特 你正是华盛顿最需要的人
a friend that's already inside the city.
一个已经在城中的朋友
You wouldn't even have to risk travel.
你甚至不用冒险旅行
All right? You'd live your life.
好吗 你就继续你的生活
You write down what you see, what you hear,
写下你的见闻
and then you send it to me on Long Island. All right?
然后寄给在长岛的我 好吗
Anything that is incriminating will be concealed.
任何可能牵连到你的东西都会被隐藏起来
In an egg, I assume? No, no, we have invisible ink.
隐藏到鸡蛋里吗 我猜 不 我们用隐形墨水
I will give you a demonstra... Invisible ink?
我会给你做个示范 隐形墨水吗
Which I can demonstrate to you and you will be convinced.
我可以给你示范 然后你就会相信了
And you will be protected.
你会受到保护的
No one will know your true name,
没人会知道你的真名
not even inside the Continental camp.
大♥陆♥军的人也不会
I don't know what I could write
我不知道我有什么可写的
that would be of any interest to you or to General Washington.
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表