剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Evening, William.
晚上好 威廉
Mutton, potato, and cabbage, sir,
羊肉 土豆还有洋白菜 长官
with bread.
还有面包
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, General.
将军
The northern post rider said
北方的邮差说
latest he ought to leave for Connecticut is midnight
因为暴风雨要来了
on account of the storm brewing.
他最晚半夜就要动身去康乃迪克州
General?
将军
Need anything else?
还有什么需要么
Summon the doctor.
把医生招来
# Hush, hush #
# 安静 安静 #
# There's snakes in the garden #
# 花♥园♥里有蛇 #
# Soul for sale #
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
# Blood on the rise #
# 血液喷涌 #
# Hush, hush #
# 安静 安静 #
# Know there will come a day #
# 知道总有一天 #
# As they hide in the cover of night #
# 借夜色掩护 他们得以躲藏 #
# I can't wait anymore # # Soul for sale #
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
# I can't wait anymore #
# 我不能再等待 #
# Hush, hush #
# 安静 安静 #
One more deep breath, please.
再深呼吸一下
No pain?
疼不疼
None. Good.
不疼 好
Very good. You may get dressed.
很好 您可以把衣服穿上了
The good news is that physically you're fine.
好消息是您身体情况良好
There's no sign of typhus or typhoid fever,
没有感染伤寒 发烧
pneumonia or scurvy.
肺炎或者坏血病的迹象
None of the ailments currently afflicting the camp.
军营里没有出现感染疾病的情况
There's also no reoccurrence
您年轻时候得得疟疾
of the malaria from your youth.
也并没有复发
And you've already had the pox.
而您已经感染过天花了
I suffered from pleurisy as well.
我还得过肋膜炎
It often saps the strength in my voice.
经常让我没办法大声说话
Well, percussion has ruled out
叩诊也排除了
inflammation of the lungs as well.
肺部感染的可能
Any other history of illness I should be aware of?
还有其他我不知道的病史么
My half-brother Lawrence died from the white plague.
我同父异母的兄弟劳伦斯死于肺结核
Age at death? 34.
死亡年龄 三十四
Hmm.
嗯
Well, based on your symptoms,
根据你的症状
visions and sounds of objects not present,
幻视和幻听
I'm forced to conclude that you have developed
我得出的结论是您患上了
a case of acute melancholia.
严重的抑郁症
It is an ailment that originates not in the body,
这种疾病不是产生在身体上
but in the soul.
而是在灵魂里
Now, there are two strains of the malady...
这种病有两个分支
Unnatural and natural.
非自然性的和自然性的
The former is caused by demonic possession.
前者是由于恶魔附体
Natural melancholy is far more common.
自然性的抑郁症就更普遍了
It is brought on by a deep
它是源于灵魂深处的
moral conflict within the soul.
道德冲突
This illness can be quite severe if not properly treated.
如果不能妥善医治 这种疾病会很严重
How so?
怎么会
In the most extreme cases, the...
在一些极端的病例里
Yes?
怎么了
The patient succumbs to madness.
病人会被逼疯
His Excellency should get a full night's rest.
阁下应该尽量整晚的休息
Much obliged, Doctor.
非常感激 医生
Doctor.
医生
If anyone asks, it wasn't me you came to see.
如果别人问起来 不要说你是来给我看病的
Billy has a pain in his back
比利后背疼
from when he was kicked by a horse.
以前被马踢过
Uh, of course.
没问题
Yes.
好
I'll brew you that tea and then we'll get...
我给你泡杯茶 然后咱们
Coffee. Sir?
要咖啡 长官
We're going to resolve this matter tonight.
我们今晚就解决这个问题
We?
我们
William, do you know what a moral conflict is?
威廉 你知道什么是 道德冲突么
No, sir.
不知道 长官
It occurs when one's most deeply held convictions
在一个人最深刻的信念
do not match one's actions.
和实际行动不符的时候 它就会出现
All right.
好的
Prior to my melancholic attack,
在我得忧郁症之前
do you remember what I was doing?
你记得我正在做什么吗
You had just sat down to dinner.
您正要坐下来吃饭
Yes, and just before that?
对 在那之前呢
I came in, set down the plate,
我走进来 把盘子放下
and I told you about the northern post rider.
跟您说了北方邮差的事
Said the latest he can leave camp tonight is midnight.
说他最晚在午夜离开营地
There's a piece of correspondence
这里有封信
I have delayed sending for several weeks.
我拖了好几周没发
It's an execution order.
是一个处决命令
Execution? For who?
处决 要处决谁呢
A royal officer held by our forces.
被我们抓住的一个皇家军官
The crime he's committed most certainly merits death.
他犯下的罪行已经足以处死
Our Connecticut 5th has
我们康乃迪克州第五部队等我的命令
been awaiting my instructions for a month.
已经等了一个月
If they do not hear word by tomorrow,
如果明天他们没有收到我的命令
they'll assume they have
他们将视为
my approval to proceed with the execution.
已经获得了我的处决批准
Well, do they or don't they?
那您要不要下令呢
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
Clearly something about this execution order is troubling to me.
很明显这个处决命令在困扰着我
I must do whatever it takes to resolve it.
我必须竭尽全力去处理它
And you will aid me in this pursuit.
你要支持我的这项工作
Tonight, you are to treat me as an equal.
今晚 你要把我视为平等
You are to spare me no quarter.
要不遗余力
Read this out loud.
大声念出来
Let me call back the doctor. He knows better...
我还是把医生叫回来吧 他比较清楚
No, Thacher knows too much already.
不行 撒切尔已经知道的太多了
You see, a commander who suffers from madness
你知道 一个发了疯的指挥官
risks the life of every soldier under his command.
威胁到了所有在他麾下的战士的生命
What we discuss here tonight
我们今晚在这的谈话
will determine if I remain in command
将决定我继续指挥
of these American forces...
这些美国♥军♥队
or if I announce my resignation to Congress.
还是向国会请辞
Now go on.
接着念
"December 6, 1777.
一七七七年十二月六日
Dear General,
尊敬的将军
I am Lieutenant John Chaffee
我是中尉约翰·查费
of the Connecticut 5th.
来自康涅狄格州第五军
As you know, my unit suffered a profound loss
如你所知 我军在上尉麦凯瑞被敌军刺杀后
when our Captain McCarrey was murdered by the enemy.
损失惨重
I'm writing to inform you
我逃过重重追捕
that through diligent pursuit
写此信通知你
we were able to capture and bring to trial
我们俘虏并且审讯了
the British officer responsible,
英国的相关军官
Major Edmund Hewlett."
埃德蒙德 休伊特少校
No, I will not admit to a crime that I did not commit.
我不会为我没做的事买♥♥单
I did not skulk into your fort and murder your commander
我没有潜伏到你的营地里刺杀你的指挥官
and neither did my men.
也不是我手下干的
Remember this?
记得这个吗
It was inked with our captain's blood.
这是用我们上尉的血写的
I am innocent, Lieutenant.
我是无辜的 中尉
You have made a grievous error.
你犯了个严重的错误
Cameron, the bag, please.
卡梅伦 请把袋子给我
How about this, hmm?
这个怎么解释
Our captain's tongue.
我们上尉的舌头
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表