剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Simcoe.
西姆科
So decisions get made with or without you?
生杀大权是掌握在你手中的吗
Yes. If I want Hewlett's life spared,
是 若我要救休伊特的性命
tonight's post is my final opportunity.
今夜的信件 是我最后的机会
Your play. This is ridiculous.
该你出牌了 真是荒唐
Beg pardon? Gambling isn't medicine.
你说什么 赌博并不是良药
This is vice.
这是个恶习
Lawrence would never waste time playing games with a servant.
劳伦斯绝不会和仆人打牌 消磨时间
He would serve justice and execute Hewlett.
他会主持正义 处决休伊特
Just' cause Lawrence protected you
虽然劳伦斯保护了你
don't mean you gotta try and be him.
但并不是说你就得变得和他一样
Watch yourself.
说话小心点
Whoo. What I tell you?
我说什么来着
That brother of yours must have had a really bad hand.
你那个哥哥一定运气很差
Never speak
今后不准再提
of my brother again.
我哥哥
And how was your dinner, darling?
亲爱的 晚餐如何呀
Exquisite. There was pork,
太完美了 有猪肉
venison, beef, and rabbit.
鹿肉 牛肉 还有兔肉
And a lovely claret to wash it all down.
还有一瓶贴心的红葡萄酒 全给冲进肚子里了
How about yours, dear?
你们的晚餐如何呢 亲爱的
Oh, we had all that
你说的我们全都有
plus a couple of quince pies for dessert.
还有好几个温柏派作点心呢
You know what I wish?
你知道我希望什么吗
That I wasn't toppin' your mother?
我当初没睡你妈
Toppin' your mother!
我才睡了你妈呢
The old warhorse just takes it
那个英国♥军♥人在康涅狄格杀了麦凯瑞
instead of hanging that redcoat what murdered McCarrey in Connecticut.
那老兵只是抓住了他 而没有把他绞死
What's he afraid of?
他在怕什么
Yeah?
嗯
Well, my mother has the clap,
我妈拍手称赞
so you two are perfect for each other.
所以你们两个在一起吧
What's he afraid of?
他在怕什么
I am not afraid.
我不怕
Anna.
安娜
Fight, Abraham.
加油 亚伯拉罕
Fight.
加油
Woodhull!
伍德哈尔
Happy New Year, Mr. Woodhull.
新年快乐啊 伍德哈尔先生
You have a visitor.
有人来探望你了
Go.
你走吧
How much did you pay Yates for this visit?
你来看我 打点了耶茨多少钱
That's not important.
那不重要
I wanted to see you
我想见你
and to bring you something that will help.
给你带些能帮到你的东西
You took your time.
你慢慢来
I was busy making sure your wife and child were safe.
我忙着确保你妻儿平安无事
You know Major Hewlett has been abducted from Whitehall
休伊特少校在白厅被绑♥架♥了
with Mary and Anna Strong and myself held at gunpoint?
当时玛丽和安娜·斯特朗和我自己被枪瞄着
Anna?
安娜吗
What was Anna doing there?
那时安娜在那做什么
It's for her protection since Simcoe returned.
自从西姆科回来她就被保护在那
Simcoe? Yes.
西姆科吗 是的
What's he done to her? Abraham...
他对她做了什么 亚伯拉罕
Tell me what he's done to her! She's Simcoe's now!
告诉我他把她怎么了 她现在是西姆科的人了
Half the town saw her kissing him
半个镇子都看到她吻了他
in broad daylight on the tavern green.
光天化日之下 在绿野酒馆里
But you stand here accused of treason
但是你在这被指控为叛变
and all you can think to ask me about is Anna Strong?
你想问我的就只是安娜·斯特朗吗
After all this time, you haven't learned a thing.
在所有这些事情之后 你一点没有长进
I spent night after night wondering why you would do this.
我夜复一夜的想你为什么要这么做
Why would you write a letter incriminating yourself?
为何你要写信自证有罪
And there was my answer.
这是我的答案
You wanted to be caught.
你想要被捕
You know what you're doing is wrong.
你知道你所做的是错误的
You really travelled all this way just to lecture me?
你大老远的跑过来就是为了教训我么
I'm not lect...
我不是教...
But you know what?
你知道么
I have learned my lesson in regard to you.
我从你这学到了教训
You will not listen to reason
你不会听其原委
and you won't stop on your own.
你也不会停下脚步
So perhaps this is the safest place for you,
所以这也许是对你来说最安全的地方
at least until this war is over.
至少直到这场战争结束
Hmm?
嗯
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的么
To stay here?
留在这里
To rot?
腐烂么
Answer me!
回答我
Ah, you...!
你
You know, you're right about one thing.
你知道 你至少有一件事说对了
As long as I have air in my lungs, I will never, ever stop.
只要我有一口气在 我就决不停止
Lawrence?
劳伦斯
What is all this?
这都是什么
This war,
这场战争
was it a mistake?
它是个错误么
Was it greed?
是贪婪么
Is that what you're trying to tell me?
那就是你试图告诉我的东西吗
Answer me, damn you!
回答我 该死的
I have done everything you ever taught me.
我已经做了你教我的每件事
I tamed my temper,
我收敛了我的脾气
became a gentleman.
成了一个绅士
I sought opportunity.
我找准机会
I've climbed and clawed and fought
我努力过 挣扎过 对抗过
and now I'm respected,
现在我被人尊敬了
feared, hated, and worshipped.
恐惧了 憎恨了 崇拜了
But for what?
但是为了什么
I am not who they think I am.
我不是他们认为我是的那个人
Oh, for the love of God, say something.
看在上帝的份儿上 说话啊
Please.
求你了
As always, you ask what I would do
像往常一样 你问我我会怎么做
and I will tell you what I would not.
我会告诉你我不会做什么
I would never spare a murderer.
我永远不会释放一个杀人犯
Nor lose Long Island.
或是失去长岛
Nor retreat at White Plains.
或在白原撤退
Nor be outflanked at Brandywine.
或在布兰迪维因被包抄
Nor crossed the Delaware on Christmas night...
或在圣诞夜横穿特拉华
to claim a surprise victory.
来宣布一个意料之外的胜利
Nor led a campaign
或发动一场
against the mightiest empire on Earth.
对抗地球上最强大的帝国的战争
But then again...
但是终究...
I am not you.
我不是你
Post rider for the commander.
指挥官的邮政速递
All right, go on in.
好 进去吧
The general ain't here.
将军不在这
Don't know when he'll be back.
不知道他什么时候回来
Do you have his letter?
你有他的信函吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
It's half midnight.
现在是午夜未半
The storm is churning up.
雪暴将越来越大
If I wait much longer, I might could get stuck.
如果我再等 我就会被困在半路
If you need to go, go.
如果你要走 就走
Wait.
等等
Best you hold post. Check back at midnight.
你最好等等再走 午夜时再来
I require fresh paper.
我需要新纸
Would you be needing anything else, General?
你还需要其他东西吗 将军
No.
不
Thank you...
谢谢你
William.
威廉
Dearest Lieutenant Chaffee
亲爱的查费中尉
I wish to stay the execution of Major Edmund Hewlett.
我希望暂缓少校埃德蒙德 休伊特的处决
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表