剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden
# 花♥园♥里有蛇 #
Soul for sale
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
Know there will come a day
# 知道总有一天 #
As they're hiding in the cover of night
# 借夜色掩护 他们得以躲藏 #
I can't wait anymore Soul for sale
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
I can't wait anymore
# 我不能再等待 #
Hush, hush.
# 安静 安静 #
Sir, it looks like a suicide note.
长官 它看起来像是遗书
Did anyone see Ensign Norwich last night?
昨晚有人看到诺韦什少尉了吗
I saw him in the tavern at suppertime, sir.
长官 我在吃晚饭的酒馆里看到过他
He had sentry duty last night in front of the garrison.
昨晚在要塞前他放哨
No one saw him saddle a horse,
没有人看到他给马装鞍
throw a rope over the gallows and attach himself to it
把绳子套在绞刑架上然后系在了自己脖子上
not 30 feet from where you
在不到离你躺着打鼾的
lay snoring in your tents?
帐篷里三十英尺的地方么
It was a dark night, sir.
那是一个漆黑的夜晚 先生
A dark night breeds dark thoughts.
漆黑的夜晚孕育着阴暗的想法
As I recall, the poor man always did suffer
我记得 那个可怜的人总是
from a melancholic temperament.
带着忧郁的气质
You do not seem much surprised
你似乎不太惊讶
or for that matter disturbed, Captain.
也不为此事感到不安 队长
Oh, but I am. Disturbed.
但我确实很惊讶 而且不安
I just hope his despair isn't contagious.
我只希望他的绝望不会传染
There's so few of you as it is.
你们很少有人也这样想
My condolences, Major.
向您致以我的哀悼 少校
2 pounds and four shillings.
二英镑四先令
I had 4pounds, 12 shillings in my pocket when I was arrested.
我被逮捕时口袋里有四英镑十二先令
Major Hewlett will be expecting an accurate accounting
休伊特少校在我回来后
of my expenses upon my return.
将会期待一个准确的费用核算
Then as a gesture of good faith,
那么 以示诚意
I'll make up the balance.
你要知道
Out of my own pocket, mind you.
我是自己掏钱来补足差额
Where it went to begin with.
还不是从我手里拿的
A good bit of luck, your major escaping
算你走运 我们就要绞死你时
when we were this close to hanging you.
你的少校逃跑了
Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. Yates.
耶茨先生 感谢你的热情款待
I won't forget you.
我会记住你的
Mind your eyes, child. Come.
别乱看 孩子 过来
I'd been after Townsend for months to sell the place.
我找了汤森好几个月 让他出♥售♥此地
Not a flicker of interest.
他没有一丝兴趣
Then out of the blue, he tracks me down
突然间 他找到我
and offers to sell it on the spot.
说要立刻把这卖♥♥了
Ha, set his price
他亮出价格
and gives me all of a minute to think it over.
给我一分钟时间思考
And you haven't heard from him since?
那之后就没他的消息了么
Not a peep.
一点都没了
And I have no idea where to find him either.
我也不知道在哪里可以找到他
You sure he didn't leave word? What's the name again?
你确定他没有留话 你叫什么来着
Woodhull. Abraham Woodhull.
伍德哈尔 亚伯拉罕·伍德哈尔
Oh, yes.
哦 对了
Well, he didn't leave word,
他没有留话
but he did leave this.
但他留了这个
My bill. Look at the bright side.
我的账单 积极一点
If you don't know where he is, you can't very well pay him, can you?
如果你不知道他在哪里 就不用还钱了 是么
Will this get me a room long enough to clean up?
这够不够给我一个房♥间 来让我梳洗一下
I'll even throw in a razor.
我甚至还会给你一把剃须刀
Mrs. Strong, might I have a word?
斯特朗夫人 我能和您说句话吗
It regards a matter that concerns you.
这件事关乎到您
Since it presumably does not concern me,
想必和我没关系
I will find somewhere quieter to read.
我会找个更安静的地方阅读
Have I offended him in some way?
我是不是冒犯他了
Not you, me.
没有 是我冒犯他了
By my very presence.
在我的面前
Richard has never gotten over the...
理查德从未克服
enmity he bore my family.
他对我家人的敌意
Sins of the father shall not be visited upon his children.
父辈的罪过不应该迁怒于孩子
Which reminds me,
这提醒了我
I have received another communication from Major Andre
我从安捷尔少校那里收到另外一封
concerning your ward Cicero.
关于你的受监护人西塞罗的信
Another gift from his mother?
另一个从他妈妈那儿来的礼物
No, he wants the boy to join them in New York
不 他希望这孩子在他们从费城返回时
when they return from Philadelphia.
去纽约加入他们
I've written him repeatedly about Simcoe
我已经给他写过很多次关于西姆科的信
and all I receive in return is a letter concerning a slave boy.
但我只收到一封关于一个奴隶小男孩的信
What's wrong?
怎么了
It will be wonderful for them to be reunited.
团聚对他们来说真是太美好了
Yes, of course.
是啊 当然了
Unfortunately, due to the present situation in town,
不幸的是 由于镇上的现状
I cannot spare any men to accompany the boy.
我连一个人也腾不出来去陪着那个孩子
Does this situation
现在这种情况
have something to do with the suicide?
和那场自杀案有关系吗
It wasn't a suicide, was it?
那不是自杀那么简单吧
Simcoe.
西姆科
It was Simcoe.
是西姆科干的
Apparently he wasn't content
很显然 他对我遭受的
with engineering my capture and imprisonment.
逮捕和入狱并不满意
I knew it.
我就知道
I felt it.
他手下的人笑的样子
The way his men laughed.
已经让我感觉到了
He seems to treat violence like a game.
他似乎把暴♥力♥和血腥当成游戏
And now he's trying to goad me
现在他试图激怒我
into open war.
挑起公开的战争
If it is a game,
如果这是一场游戏
perhaps it's one you can beat him at.
或许你可以打败他
What if I could find a way to get Cicero safely to New York
如果我能找到一个让西塞罗安全到达纽约
and also take one of Simcoe's key players off the board?
并弄走西姆科的一名重要帮手的办法呢
Miss Anna! Cicero.
安娜小姐 西塞罗
How are you? Are you all right? Yes.
怎么样 最近都还好吗
Is DeJong working you too hard?
德容让你工作的太辛苦了吗
Just usual.
还好 只是平常的量
I've been lighting that candle every night just like you said.
我一直按照你的吩咐每晚点燃那根蜡烛
Thank you.
谢谢你
I, uh... I have news.
我 嗯 我有消息
Your mother's employer, Major Andrew,
你母亲的雇主 安捷尔少校
wants you to join them in New York.
想让你去纽约加入他们
That's right.
就是这样
It's so good to see you, Jordan.
见到你真是太好了 乔丹
Akinbode.
奥金伯德
I ain't your slave no more,
我不再是你的奴隶了
so don't call me by my slave name.
所以不要叫我奴隶的名字
She didn't mean anything by it, Jordan.
她没有别的意思 乔丹
I mean, A... Akin...
我是说 阿金...
Akinbode. It's all right, boy. It's all right.
奥金伯德 没关系的 孩子 没关系
Akinbode.
奥金伯德
I'm sorry if I offended you.
我很抱歉如果我冒犯了你
I realize I have no right
我意识到 我没有权力
to presume a friendship between us,
追求你我之间的友谊
but I need to ask a favor from you.
但是我要请你帮个忙
Cicero has the chance to be with his mother,
西塞罗有了和母亲相聚的机会
but Major Hewlett can't spare any soldiers to take him to New York.
但是休伊特少校没有多余的手下带他去纽约
So I thought... You see this?
所以我想... 看见了么
You see this, hmm?
你看这儿
Captain Simcoe can't spare me neither.
上尉西姆科也无法空出我来
Counts on me to keep the men in line.
我负责使所有人服从指令
Could you at least ask him?
可以请你至少问他一下吗
There's no one else I'd trust with Cicero's safety.
我不相信其他人能确保西塞罗的安全
And I'm sure his mother
而且我确定他母亲
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表