剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Did his death mean nothing to you?
他的死对你来说没一点影响吗
No, his death meant everything! It changed everything!
不 他的死意味着一切 什么都变了
I had tried at every step to do right,
我试着走对每一步
to protect my family, to stand for my principles,
保护我的家庭 坚持我的立场
to stay out of the fight and true to myself.
把战争和真实的我分割开
And Baker is the bloody proof that I cannot do both.
但我没法两者兼顾 贝克就是血淋淋的证明
Now, if I stop now, his death will mean nothing.
如果我就此作罢 他的死就一文不值
Abraham, please, you're hurting me.
亚伯拉罕 拜托 你把我搞痛了
He should never have been in our house
他就不应该出现在我们家里
just as Hewlett should not be now.
休伊特也是
We do not need their laws,
我们不需要他们的法律
their taxes, or their protection.
他们的税捐 或者他们的保护
And I will not stop my mission for Washington
我也不会停止我对于华盛顿的使命
until the last king's man has set sail back to England.
直到最后一个国王的走狗起航回英格兰
Now, do you understand?
你听懂了吗
Who will protect us from King Louis
当路易斯国王的船都掉头去开拓法国的时候
when his ships return to reclaim New France?
谁又来保护我们不受他的侵害呢
You've been speaking to my father again.
你和我父亲重归于好
You asked what I believe in.
你问过我信仰什么
Then why don't you just turn me in?
你为什么不直接告发我
Abraham, don't you know?
亚伯拉罕 你难道不明白吗
Sometime during that night while I was watching our house burn,
那个晚上 当我看着我们的房♥子着火
it became clear to me and it brought me peace.
一切变得清晰可见 它带给我安宁
I love you, Abraham.
我爱你 亚伯拉罕
I love your strength to stand on your own
我爱你坚持自我的力量
no matter what anyone else thinks.
不管别人怎么想
I love the way that you care for our son.
我爱你关心儿子时的样子
I love your lips and I love your eyes.
我爱你的嘴唇 爱你的眼睛
And I will do what I must to protect you.
我会尽我所能去保护你
Even if that means protecting you from yourself.
即使那意味着保护你不受你自己的伤害
Mary...
玛丽
I don't feel the same.
我不这样觉得
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
It's not as bad as I feared.
这还不像我担心的那样糟
And I did fear that for so long.
我畏惧了很久了
You may go to New York to study the law, Abraham.
你可以去纽约学习法律 亚伯拉罕
But I'm afraid that's all you'll have time for there.
但也只限于学习
Woodhull. Corporal Eastin.
伍德哈尔 伊斯特下士
On your way to post?
准备好上岗了吗
You are my post.
您就是我的岗
I'm your new escort per Major Hewlett.
我是你的护卫 休伊特少校
Oh, excellent. I see.
很好 我知道了
Well, when I'm ready to travel, I'll be sure to let you know.
当我准备好起航的时候 我一定会通知你的
My orders are to not let you out of my sight.
我接到的命令是 不让您离开我的视线
For your own safety.
为了您的人身安全
I think I'm safe here in Setauket.
我想我在锡托基特这里很安全
Are you?
是吗
"That the enemy has been greatly deceived
敌军完全被我们骗了
having no reason to expect so valuable a prize
没想到我们能用这么少的伤亡
as the city of Philadelphia
就能拿下费城
with so few broken bones."
这份大礼
Tell me, monsieur,
告诉我 先生
do you have gutter journalists in your country?
在你们国家有下♥贱♥的新闻工作者吗
In France we would have them thrown in the Bastille.
在法国 我们会把他们扔进牢里
General Lee, what do you read there?
李将军 你在那看什么
What, this?
什么 这个
Just a complaint, sir.
只是一则抱怨而已 先生
Factional, anonymous.
小派系的 匿名的
You don't want to read it, trust me.
你不会想看的 相信我
You read it, then.
那么 你来读读
Please.
请
Sir.
先生
"I believe that some people
我相信那些
have too much interest in the continuance of the war
依然狂热的想要继续这场战争的人
and that the head cannot possibly be sound
如果身体都发了狂
when the whole body is disordered.
那么脑子一定也是不正常
That Washington, the bastard of Brandywine,
华盛顿 那个布兰迪维因的私生子
should be flogged for his failure.
应该为他的失败负责
That the people of America have been guilty of idolatry
美国人♥民♥应该对搞个♥人♥崇♥拜♥感到内疚
by making a man their god.
把一个人类当成了神明
And the God of heaven and earth
而那个真正掌管着宇宙万物的神
will convince them by woeful experience
将会降下灾难 来证明
that he is only a man."
那个人终究不过是个凡人
Forgive me.
原谅我
Please, do continue.
请继续
A greater load of horseshit I've not heard dropped in years.
这些年我听过太多的胡说八道了
Here.
来
Let me.
让我来
"That the honorable Congress... " ha!
尊敬的国会
"... In many cases has been too much led
很多时候 都是被军人
by military men."
牵着鼻子走
Do you agree with that, Charles?
你同意吗 查尔斯
Of course not.
当然不
No? Oh, I do.
你不 但我同意
Those squeeze crabs in Congress
那些在国会挤成一团的虾兵蟹将
have been misled by military men,
被将领给误导了
just the wrong kind.
他们跟错了人
They'd be better off listening to a man
他们应该听从那个人
who'd venture into a cold night and come back with a victory.
会冒险闯入寒夜 并带回胜利的那个男人
But don't take my word for it.
不过 别在意我的话
I'm just the poor son of a drunkard.
我只是个酒鬼的可怜儿子
A mere pharmacist's apprentice
一个小小的药剂师学徒
and Theveneau of only 11 battles
一个仅仅在这场为我们自♥由♥而战的斗争
in this conflict for our freedom.
参加过十一次战斗的西瓦努家人
Now, of course, we cannot know
我们当然无法知道
who wrote this grub shite,
谁写了这种狗屁
but I would gamble he is not the equal of a commander
但我敢打赌 他不会是那种
who rides headlong in the fray
在战场勇往直前
and yet has never been shot nor captured.
却从未被打中或者俘虏的将领
An endorsement by the God of heaven and earth
所谓被万物之神所庇佑的指挥官
if there ever was one. Hear, hear!
如果真存在的话 说得好
Monsieur, may I introduce to you
先生们 让我向你们介绍
General Benedict Arnold.
本尼迪克特·阿诺德将军
General, this is Theveneau de Francy
将军 这是西瓦努·德·弗朗西
of the Roderigue Hortalez Company.
他在罗德里格·霍特拉斯连队
Bonjour.
你好
Will you join us, General?
一起用餐吗 将军
Oh, sir, please.
先生 请
It is an honor, sir.
这是我的荣幸 先生
Do you still have an appetite?
你还有胃口吗
Always.
一直
There is something I did not say
当我提议去纽约时
when I made my proposal to go to New York.
有些事我没有讲
Something I kept hidden and you should know it.
但我觉得你应该知道
You should know that I intended
你应该知道 我打算
to undertake a completely different task.
去完成一件完全不同的任务
One far more dangerous and far less honorable.
更加危险 却远不高尚
As you may know,
你该知道
I never graduated King's College.
我没有从国王学院毕业
What you may not know, what no one knows is...
你不知道的是 在国王学院时 我有过一段感情
while at King's I had a connection.
这事没人知道
A shameful, misguided friendship
一段可耻的 误入歧途的友情
with several members of a secret group of Patriots.
和其他几位爱国者秘密小组的人
They called themselves the Sons of Liberty.
他们自称为自♥由♥之子
It's not a past that I am proud of.
这不是一段光荣的过去
But it is one that could be of use now.
但现在却可以派上用场
You were right
你是对的
about the danger that we face.
关于我们现在所面临的危险
There are traitors everywhere.
到处都是叛徒
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表