剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
和了解他准备撒的谎一样
he's willing to sell.
必不可少
Three months ago, we suffered a loss
三个月前 我们打了一场败仗
severe enough to be given an epithet...
战况惨烈到甚至被称为
the Paoli Massacre.
帕奥里大屠♥杀♥
Born at the hands of a British adjutant,
这一切都拜一位英国副官所赐
a Major John Andre.
约翰·安捷尔少校
So heavy were the losses that I reviewed
我们的损失是如此惨重
the order of battle for the names of the dead
我特意查看了这场战役中牺牲
and the captured and missing.
被俘和失踪的士兵名单
One name stuck out.
一个名字引起了我的注意
A Pennsylvania 10th man
一个宾夕法尼亚十等士兵
who'd just been cited for court-martial
因偷窃军官的靴子
for stealing an officer's boots.
被军事法庭记录在案
Clearly he had deserted during battle
很明显他在战役中做了逃兵
and then defected to the enemy.
然后投靠了敌人
Wait, sir.
等等 长官
Sir, he may have been one of ours,
长官 他也许是个叛徒
but his motive could be absolution, not vengeance.
但他的动机也许是赎罪 而不是复仇
Major. Sir, please!
少校 长官 拜托
Please, sir, hear me.
长官 请听我说
Just because his biography was false
仅仅因为他在自己的身份上说了谎
does not mean that his story is also.
并不代表他的警告也是假的
Tallmadge, your judgment in this matter
塔尔梅奇 你对这件事的判断
is indicative of your judgment these last several months.
和过去几个月一样 毫无长进
You are blinded when I need you able to see.
我需要你看清♥真♥♥相♥ 你却被蒙蔽了双眼
I... I don't believe that I'm wrong, sir.
我 我不认为我是错的 长官
Yes, and that is the problem.
是的 这就是问题所在
Mr. Sackett. Sir.
撒科特先生 长官
You will debrief Sutherland.
你去审问萨瑟兰
He told me to give you your bill.
他让我把账单给你
Are all sons so stubborn?
儿子们都这么顽固吗
I won't give up on him.
我不会放弃他的
He wants this.
他想要出力的
He just needs to see that it's possible.
他只是得明白这事是可行的
That's why he gave me this bill.
所以他给了我这个账单
To give to you because
让我给你
he knew that I would come here and say this.
因为他知道我肯定会来说这些
It's the game that we play.
这是我们在玩的游戏
Please, don't give up on him either.
拜托 无论如何不要放弃他
On your next trip, that's when he'll bend.
你下次进城 他会改变主意的
If there is a next trip.
如果有下一次的话
Why? What prevents you from returning?
为什么 你到底为什么无法再来
Let's just say...
这么说吧
not all fathers are as encouraging as you are.
不是所有的父亲都像你这样全力支持
Well, I encourage you.
我支持你
Find your way back.
回来吧
For all our sakes.
为了我们大家
Major, after this last trip to New York, I am convinced
少校 这趟纽约之行让我确信
that we are on the cusp of unmasking the Sons of Liberty.
我们很快就可以揭开"自♥由♥之子"的真面目了
Do go on. Did you find Browning?
继续说 你找到布朗宁了吗
I found him.
我找到他了
According to the "Royal Gazette,"
根据皇家公报
a man named Henry Browning
一个叫亨利 布朗宁的男人
was found knifed to death in the Bowery.
发现被刺死在鲍威尔了
Well, sir, they, ahem...
长官 他们
they must have killed him. Killed one of their own?
肯定使他们杀了他 杀了他们的自己人
Likely because they know that you were onto him.
很可能是因为他们知道你发现了他
Which means you're exposed. Oh, dear.
就是说你暴露了 哦 天哪
You need evidence, don't you?
你需要证据 对吗
Or a confession. Or a confession.
或者认罪状 或者认罪状
Grumpy old bastard.
脾气暴躁的老混♥蛋♥
Your father is right, Abraham.
令尊说得对 亚伯拉罕
Three trips to New York, it's growing awfully expensive.
三次纽约之行 费用越来越贵了
Especially since we have no names other than those
更何况除了那些已经离城或死去的人之外
who have left town or who are deceased.
我们没得到任何名字
No names.
没有名字
No proof of any hidden rebels.
没有证据指向任何潜伏的反叛者
You want a name? I'll give you a name. Robert Townsend.
你要名字 我给你一个 罗伯特·汤森
A smug Quaker shite
一个自鸣得意的教友会混♥蛋♥
who also cheats at draughts.
下国际跳棋都作弊
No, you don't need names. You don't need names.
不 你不需要名字 你不需要名字
You need evidence.
你需要证据
In writing.
书面的证据
Sir, the rebel dead drop is exposed to us now.
长官 反叛者的情报投取点已经暴露了
You send men to investigate its contents.
您若派人调查其中的内容
It will lead us directly to the Sons of Liberty.
就能顺藤摸瓜找到"自♥由♥之子"
You believe this drop is still in use?
你认为这个投取点还在使用中
I'm sure of it.
我确定
Nice, I'll go check.
很好 我去看看
Hey, what are you doing there?
嘿 你在这干嘛
What are you doing, trying to knock down my wall?
你干嘛呢 要拆了我的墙吗
Hey, go on, get out. Get!
嘿 快滚 滚出去 滚
You there. What are you doing?
那边那个 你在做什么
What did you just put in your pocket?
你刚往口袋里放了什么
Give it here.
交出来
Hey, Linch, we just caught us a spy.
嘿 林奇 我们抓到一个间谍
So, Major John Andre.
关于约翰·安捷尔少校
I'd like to know all I can
我想知道一切
about my honored nemesis.
这位尊敬对手的事
Let's start with the braid.
就从辫子说起吧
If I'd taken those boots, I would've lost my foot.
要是我拿了那双靴子 我脚早就没了
Yes, and if you'd told me the truth,
对 要是你告诉了我实话
then you wouldn't be hanging.
你就不会受绞刑了
Now listen to me. We are gonna give you one more chance.
现在听我说 我们要再给你一次机会
Is there truly a threat on Washington's life?
华盛顿的生命真的有威胁吗
Yes! Then give me something!
是的 那就给我可用的情报
Who's the assassin? How are they gonna get him into the camp?
谁是刺客 他们要怎么让他进营地
They just said sometime before the new year.
他们只说是在新年之前
Andre and his man Gamble.
安捷尔和他手下甘布尔
Wait. Wait, describe him to me.
等等 跟我描述一下他
Andre? I did. No, Gamble. Gamble. Describe Gamble.
安捷尔吗 我说过了 不 甘布尔 说说甘布尔
Uh, he had kind of a scar on his cheek from fencing
他脸颊上有因为击剑留下来的疤
or from... from...
或者是因为 因为
Mr. Sackett!
撒科特先生
Oh, God, no, no! No, Mr. Sackett!
哦 天呐 不 不 撒科特先生
Guard, help!
守卫 来人啊
Help! Someone help!
来人 来人啊
Mr. Sackett, no. No, please.
撒科特先生 别 不要
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right. Don't... don't go.
没事的 别 别死
Get the doctor! I'm here.
去叫医生 我在这儿
It's all right. It's all right. Please don't go.
没事的 没事的 拜托不要死
Please stay with me. Get the doctor now!
请保持清醒 立刻去叫医生
Oh, God. Please don't go.
哦 天呐 不要死
Doctor! No, no.
医生 别 别
Please, Nathaniel. Don't go.
拜托 纳撒尼尔 不要死
I'm so sorry.
对不起
No!
不
Sir!
长官
On the inside, go!
在里面 走
You were never the target, sir.
你从来都不是目标 长官
We were.
我们才是
Gamble stole vital documents,
甘布尔偷了重要的文件
some of them containing the name Samuel Culper.
一些文件上有萨缪尔 库帕这个名字
Andre allowed Shanks to eavesdrop
安捷尔故意让尚克斯去偷听
in order to blind us.
从而蒙蔽我们
No, to blind you, sir.
不 是为了蒙蔽你 长官
If you had let me do my job...
要是你能信任我的工作
Certain I was right.
我确定我是对的
I was certain.
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表