剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Tracks lead south.
轨迹指向南方
15, maybe 20 men.
十五 或者二十个人
But it don't look like regular army to me, you know?
我觉得看上去不像普通军队
Tallmadge. They went south.
塔尔梅奇 他们去南方了
Yeah, well, it doesn't matter. We were too late.
已经不重要了 我们已经太晚了
We were late? No, we were lucky.
太晚了 不 我们太幸运了
What, you wanted to turn up in time for all of this?
怎么 你想所有一切发生的时候出现
The Lord's watching out for us, Ben.
上帝在照顾我们 本
It's like that word your father used to preach about.
真像你♥爸♥爸曾经传道说的
What's that word?
那什么词
Providence. Yeah, providence.
天意 对 天意
Look at that.
看看这个
I found that on the lieutenant there.
我在那中尉身上找到的
Turns out Washington decided to pardon Hewlett after all,
事实上华盛顿还是决定赦免休伊特
but the day before these poor bastards executed him.
但是那些混♥蛋♥前一天就处死了他
And in doing so they've all but signed
在这情况下 他们却签署了
the execution order for Abraham in New York.
在纽约处决亚伯拉罕的命令
God, huh? God's watching?
上帝 哈 上帝在照顾
He's laughing at us. Hey, Abe isn't dead yet, all right?
他在嘲笑我们 嘿 亚伯还没死 好么
Without Hewlett's word, Abe will hang.
没有休伊特的命令 亚伯死定了
Three days. What?
三天 什么
It'll take three days for
这里的消息到达纽约
news of this to reach New York at least.
至少要三天
Yeah, so? So we've got three whole days to get into the city,
对 然后呢 然后我们有三天进入城市
break Woody out of jail, and haul his ass back to safety.
把伍迪救出监狱 保护他的安全
Yeah, three whole days. That's right.
对 三天整 这才对
Because it only took us three months to properly infiltrate
首先 让一个人适当熟悉这座岛
a man onto the island in the first place, right?
就只要三个月 对吗
Yeah. Well, that was your plan. This one's mine.
好吧 那是你的计划 这是我的
Cold!
寒冷
Hungry!
饥饿
We spotted some footprints, Captain,
我们发现了一些脚印 上尉
but they have all their toes.
但是他们都有完整的脚趾
He can't have gone far.
他跑不远
There ain't a living creature out there.
那里没有一个活物
Ain't no creature 'cept us.
除了我们 没有活物
And a pair of frozen cows. Died recent by their look.
还有一对冻硬了的牛 看上去是刚死的
Recall Akinbode. Have him meet us at the shore.
召回奥金伯德 让他来海岸见我们
We're sailing on to Oyster Bay
我们听从约翰·安捷尔上校的命令
with orders from Major John Andr
航行到牡蛎湾
to hunt down some hidden rebels there.
去追捕藏匿的反叛者
Sir? Hewlett's no frontiersman.
长官 休伊特不是拓荒者
He could never have eluded us in good health.
他身体健康的话 绝不会躲着我们
I expect the snowmelt to reveal his body somewhere.
我期待雪融后能在什么地方露出他的尸体
Perhaps we'll return here in the spring.
也许咱们该春天再回来
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden
# 花♥园♥里有蛇 #
Soul for sale
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
Know there will come a day
# 知道总有一天 #
As they hide in the cover of night
# 借夜色掩护 他们得以躲藏 #
I can't wait anymore Soul for sale
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
I can't wait anymore
# 我不能再等待 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
I thought that Sackett moved
我觉得撒科特把他的所有装备
all of his devices to Valley Forge. Mostly did.
都移到了福吉山谷 大部分
But not all his treasures could fit in his wagon.
但不是所有的宝贝都装得进他的马车
Including...
包括
our way into New York Harbor.
我们去纽约港的方法
My God, is this... Yeah.
我的天 这是 对
Davey Bushnell's underwater machine.
达维·布♥什♥奈尔的水下机器
The Turtle, he calls it.
他称它为 海龟号♥
The Turtle?
海龟号♥
I knew Bushnell at Yale.
我在耶鲁认识的布♥什♥奈尔
I can't recall much about the man
除了他在米尔河
other than stories that he exploded
引爆了成桶的火♥药♥的事
kegs of gunpowder on the Mill River.
我想不起关于他的其他什么事
Like the one you're touching now?
像你摸的这个
150 pounds of powder fired by a gunlock.
一百五十吨♥用枪引爆的火♥药♥
You see, you yank that there
看 你猛拉那个
and then a watchwork timer, it ignites the magazine.
然后设个定时器 它会自动引爆火♥药♥库
Then you got 10 minutes to row away before it goes boom.
爆♥炸♥前你有十分钟可以划走
My God.
我的天
I thought that Sackett wouldn't let you touch this thing.
我觉得撒科特不会让你碰这个
Let's just say I grew on the bastard.
可我越来越喜欢那混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, I'm sure you did.
我相信你是
How on earth do you navigate this while underwater?
在水下到底怎么操纵这个
Ah, Ben Franklin suggested to Sackett
本·富兰克林建议撒科特
to coat the gauges with foxfire.
用狐火覆盖测量器
You know, from dead trees.
你知道 死树上的
So now the compass glows in the dark.
所以指南针会在黑暗中发光
非洲一种夜光树
And I'll be damned, Benny, but it works.
真见鬼 本尼 但是它有用
All right.
很好
All right, well, I'm coming with you.
很好 我和你一起
Sorry, but it's a one-man craft.
对不起 但是这是单人舱
Tight as a fish's arsehole in there.
里面可挤了
You can ride along on the whaleboat if you like
如果你想 你可以用捕鲸船跟着
as it tows me into harbor, but once we get close...
它会带我去海港 但是一旦我们接近了
Wait, if there's only room for one,
等等 如果只能装一个人
then how the hell do you get Abe back?
那你怎么把亚伯接回来
I said it was my way into New York, Ben.
我说过它是我去纽约的方法 本
Never said it was my way out.
没说过也是我出来的
No, Caleb, I'm sorry. I can't let you do this alone.
不 卡勒布 对不起 我不能让你一个人这样做
That's all right, Benny.
没事的 本尼
'Cause I ain't asking your permission.
我不是在寻求你的许可
Our little spy ring might be done for,
我们的侦探网可能已经完蛋了
but Abe is still alive.
但是亚伯还活着
And you know I'd do the same for you.
你知道我也会为你这样做的
So let's get that bastard in the water.
我们来把这鬼东西弄进水里吧
This, gentlemen, will be the last battle of the war.
这会是这场战争的最后一场战役 先生们
You mean for them or for us?
你是说对他们还是对我们
Their ships will sail into the river and reinforce the garrison.
他们的船会开进河里 并加固防卫
Yes, I should hope so.
我会期待的
Our main force will cross into Staten Island,
我们的主要力量会渡过斯塔顿岛
march up its eastern coast,
到达东海岸
and with their fleet occupied,
占据港湾
you will be free to cross the narrows into Brooklyn.
你就能穿过海峡 进入布鲁克林了
It's precisely what Howe did not two years ago.
跟豪威两年前做的恰恰相反
I will take a good idea wherever it comes from.
只要是好主意 我就照单全收
He did it in August, not the dead of winter.
他是八月份去的 不是寒冬
All the more reason they won't be expecting us.
所以他们才更加料不到会见到我们
I assure you, the whole of the king's troops in New York
我保证 所有在纽约的国王的军队
does not exceed 3,500 men.
不超过3500人
How did you come by this intelligence?
你怎么得到情报的
Are you certain it's accurate?
你确定它准确么
Completely.
非常准确
Because you risk the entire army.
因为你置整个军队的风险于不顾
If you're not up to leading the men, Charles, then I will.
查尔斯 如果你不想领导这场战斗 让我来
Excuse me.
失陪了
Your Excellency. Marquis.
阁下 侯爵
Tell me, Lafayette, did Albany agree with you?
告诉我 拉法叶 你取得阿尔巴尼的赞同了吗
I confess I never made it there.
我得坦白说 我没有去做这件事
I was summoned to Boston instead.
而是被传唤到波士顿去了
Who summoned you?
谁传唤你
Conrad Gerard, the new emissary from Versailles.
康拉德·杰拉德 从凡尔赛来的新使者
I hope you expressed my deep regret
我希望你向他传递了我对于
at the loss of his predecessor
失去了前任使者
as well as the vital intelligence he was carrying.
以及他携带的重要情报的深切悲伤
That was not the purpose of the meeting, I assure you.
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表