剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
So where is the note?
那张纸条在哪里
Surely you brought it back with you?
你肯定带回来了 对吧
Well, if I'd...
如果我
If I took the note, I thought they'd know someone was onto them.
如果我拿走那张纸条 他们会知道有人在跟踪他们
So... So another dead end. How inconvenient.
所以 又是一条死胡同 令人绝望
Well, not quite.
那倒也不尽然
No, I... I decided to wait there
不 我决定守在那里
to see if someone would come along and pick up the note.
看看是否有人会去拿那张纸条
And around midnight, someone did.
大约午夜 的确有人来拿了
And you recognized him? No.
你认出他了吗 没有
But I followed them through streets,
但我跟着他们穿过了大街
and alleyways, sir,
和小巷 先生
then I waited while he stopped in a tavern.
然后我等他停下来走进了
The Merry Monarch, it was called.
一家名叫"欢乐君主"的酒馆
And I described our stranger to the barkeep there,
然后我向酒保描述了这个人
claiming that he dropped a couple shillings
说他遗失了几先令钱
from his bag and I was keen to return them.
而我急切地想归还给他
And he was very happy to give me his name.
他很乐意告诉我他的名字
Henry Browning of Hempstead.
汗普斯德的亨利·布朗尼
Henry Browning... I believe, sir, if you find this man,
亨利·布朗尼 我相信 先生 找到这个人
you'll find the Sons of Liberty.
就能找到"自♥由♥之子"
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表