剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
For that reason,
因为这个原因
I owe you my humble respect
请允许我因为
and an apology
质疑您的领导
for ever doubting your leadership.
报以尊重和卑微的歉意
Sir.
长官
I'm sorry, sir. He won't see you.
对不起 长官 他不见您
Does he still hold me in such contempt
他还是这么蔑视我
he won't even meet my eye?
连正眼都不看我么
Wait.
等等
I never done this before, talk behind his back,
我以前没背着他说过话
but he been through some rough times and I worry about him.
但是他前段过的很艰难 我很担心他
Well, what is it, Billy?
出什么事了 比利
The general, he just gave General Lee half the army.
是将军 他刚给了李将军一半军队
Gonna go attack the redcoats while they retreat.
准备趁着英军修整攻打他们
Half the army? Are you sure?
一半的军队 你确定么
Didn't hear it with my own ears,
我若不是亲耳听到的
I wouldn't have believed it myself.
自己也不能相信
I know you don't trust that man, and I don't neither.
我知道你不相信那个人 我也不相信
But the general, I think he was fooled by his apology.
但是将军 我想是被他的道歉愚弄了
Lee apologized?
李道歉了
You were right to tell me this, Billy.
你告诉我这些是对的 比利
But whatever you do, don't tell anyone else.
但是不管怎样 别再跟别人说了
Here you go.
给你拿好
Thanks.
谢谢
Right. So long.
好了 再见
Move on.
走了
You, halt!
你 站住
Woodhull?
伍德哈尔
Mr. Eastin.
伊斯特先生
You gentlemen out for a nice afternoon ride?
两位先生这是下午出来兜风么
The major told me to keep an eye out for you.
少校让吩咐我们看着你
Seems he still has me doing the same job.
看来他还是在干老本行啊
Well, practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧嘛
You think that's funny?
你觉得好笑么
I didn't think it as funny
我不觉得好笑
when I found myself waiting for days in Brooklyn
我在布鲁克林蹲了好几天
only to learn that you'd been thrown in jail for spying.
就得到个你因为当间谍被关进监狱的消息
Now, instead of going straight home, you've come here.
现在 你不直接回家 却来了这里
Why?
为什么
Well, I'm thinking of rebuilding,
我是想要重建房♥子
but it's none of your business.
不过这事跟你们没什么关系
Unless I make it my business.
除非我让这事跟我有关系
Woodhull.
伍德哈尔
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Is Eastin here giving you any trouble?
伊斯特在找你麻烦么
Not at all. We're just about to escort Mr. Woodhull home.
没有 我们只是想护送伍德哈尔回家
Why don't we accompany each other?
要不我们一起送你
I think I can manage to make it home by myself.
我觉得自己可以回家
Maclnnis, give the man your horse.
马科林斯 把你的马给他
Captain, I never had the chance
队长 我一直没有机会
to properly welcome you back to Setauket.
正式欢迎您回到锡托基特
If you ever have an opening in your ranks...
要不是您一直没给机会的话
You've chosen your side.
你已经选好了阵营
You're Hewlett's man now and bound to his fate.
你是休伊特的人 现在又重蹈他的覆辙
Here he is.
他回来了
The prodigal returns safely to the bosom of his family.
浪子终于回到了家人的怀抱
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Are you all right? I'm all right.
你还好吧 我挺好的
Say hi to your dad.
跟爸爸打招呼
Hi, Sprout.
嗨 斯普劳特
All right.
真好
Wait.
等等
Tell Lafayette we need his battalions ready to march by 4:00.
告诉拉法叶 他们营要在四点整出发
Wayne is to follow two hours later.
维恩要在两小时后跟上
Meet us at Coryell's Ferry.
跟我们在科耶尔的渡口汇合
So you wish to serve under General Lee?
你想为李将军效力
I do. And I have four troops of dragoons
是的 我还有四队骑兵
provisioned and ready to ride.
补给充足 随时差遣
I thought you were Washington's man.
我以为你是华盛顿的人
Was his man, but now yours leads the fight
曾经是 但现在是您在领导战斗
and Washington brings up the rear.
华盛顿殿后
By the time he arrives, you may well have won the day.
等到他赶来的时候 你已经大获全胜了
I always figured you for a glory hound, Tallmadge.
我一直觉得你是个追名逐利的人 塔尔梅奇
Just like that fool Arnold.
就和那个蠢货阿诺德一样
Look, I know we've had our differences in the past, Bradford,
我知道咱们过去有过分歧 布拉德福特
and I apologize for any disrespect
我为过去在你和李将军面前表达出来的
I may have shown to you or to General Lee.
不敬行为道歉
Now we can put that behind us
所以我们可以把这一页翻过去
and band together to fight the real enemy...
团结一致去对抗真正的敌人
King George's footmen.
乔治国王的人
Now I know you have plenty of infantry and cannon,
我知道你有很多步兵和大炮
but hardly any horse.
但几乎没有骑兵
My dragoons can be anywhere on the battlefield they're needed,
我的骑兵可以到达战场上的任何需要的地方
whether it's to harass Clinton's flanks
不管是侵袭克♥林♥顿♥的两翼
or to punch holes through his lines.
还是切断他的阵线
And we're damn good scouts as well.
而且我们纪律严明 训练有素
You'll be serving under my direct command, is that clear?
你要归我直接调遣 明白么
It is...
明白
sir.
长官
Miss Shippen.
希朋小姐
I am so pleased that you could come.
您能来我真是太高兴了
I was happy to, if only to thank you again
我很乐意来见您 为了对您那天
for your intervention with that mob.
将我们从暴民中解救出来再次表示感谢
Of course. Did you see the house?
没关系 你查看住所了么
I did.
看了
It's Ben Franklin's place.
那是本·弗兰克林的房♥子
I'm told the officer recently quartered here
我听说最近驻扎在这的军官
absconded with many of his paintings and inventions.
藏匿了他不少的油画和发明
Clearly a man of little honor.
真是个厚颜无♥耻♥的人
Unless he was trying to protect them.
除非他是想保护它们
General... Benedict, please.
将军 请叫我本尼迪克特
And I hope that I may call you Margaret
希望我能称呼您为玛格丽特
as I did when we corresponded.
就像我们通信中一样
Of course. Though my friends call me Peggy.
当然可以 我的朋友都叫我佩吉
Then we are to be friends?
那我们能算朋友么
I hope so.
我希望是
I confess that is not all I hope for.
我承认那并不能满足我
No?
不能么
I have long carried a memory of you
在我心目中您一直是
as a budding, lively young girl.
一个情窦初开 充满活力的姑娘
But the woman I saw in the carriage...
当我在马车上看到您
the woman who now stands before me,
而当下站在我面前的这位女士
you have bloomed,
风华正茂
become a vision.
明艳动人
Forgive me. I am no poet.
请见谅 我不是一个诗人
Merely a warrior.
仅仅是个战士
A warrior whose wounds have made him question a life
一个遍体鳞伤 怀疑人生
devoted solely to the quest for glory.
单纯追求荣誉的战士
But your letters have shown me a different path.
但你的来信让我看到了另外一种生活
And now the sight of you only affirms it.
而现在你的眼神让我更加地坚定
You say you're not a poet, sir,
您说您不是一个诗人 阁下
but that was poetry if ever I heard it.
但这是我听过的最动人的诗句
The sentiments that you conveyed in your letters,
您来信中蕴含的情感
were they merely a courtesy?
仅仅是出于礼貌
Or do they express your true feelings?
还是真情流露呢
Why... well, yes, I...
什么 啊 是的 我
Let's be married straightaway.
让我们马上结婚吧
Married?
结婚
This house will suit us for now,
这栋房♥子现在应该够我们住了
but I will soon build us one of our own.
但我很快会再给我们自己修一栋
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表