剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Adams also expresses his thanks
亚当斯先生为您能接受他的提名
once again for accepting his nomination
再次表示感谢
and he addresses you as general.
并称呼您为将军
Sir.
长官
You have a visitor.
有客来访
Does the cold so numb your fingers, Joseph,
天气冷得冻住你的手指了吗 约瑟夫
that you cannot finish dressing for company?
所以你才仪容不整
Oh. I haven't time for visitors.
噢 我没时间接待来客
Send him in.
让他进来
I imagine it's a time since you've seen that dagger.
我想你有段时间没有见过这把匕♥首♥了吧
Major Rogers.
罗杰斯少校
I was wondering if you'd know my face.
我还在想你能否认出我
To what do I owe this gift?
阁下来访有何贵干
Oh. Rest assured, boy,
放心 小子
I mean your master no ill will.
我对你的主人并无恶意
In fact, I come to congratulate him
事实上 我是来恭喜他
upon his recent most deserved appointment
此次被任命为大♥陆♥军将军的
as general of the Continental Army.
真乃实至名归
Major, what is it you want?
少校 你到底为何而来
I come to offer my service
我来为美国
to America.
效力
I cannot endorse your methods.
我不认同你的行事方式
No, no, no, no, George.
不 乔治
The same beast in me dwells in you, George.
我心中的野兽也存在于你心中 乔治
All your battles lost,
那些你输掉了的战役
all the men you ever led to slaughter,
那些由你率领却被屠♥杀♥的士兵
all because you deny that feral nature.
都是因为你不愿承认人的兽♥性♥
Unleash it or it will devour you
释放内心的兽♥性♥ 否则终将被其吞噬
and your boys will pay the price.
而你手下的士兵会付出惨痛代价
You're a student of history.
你喜欢以史为鉴
I myself enjoy more recent color.
而我更愿着眼当下
Consider a man five years gone,
一个消失了五年的人
appears in Philadelphia and swears
突然出现在费城
not to take up arms against us.
并且发誓不会与我们兵戈相对
And then turns around and sells his services
然后转身
to the enemy.
为敌人效力
What man was that, hmm?
这个人是谁
A man who was followed.
就是我眼前这个人
Take him to New Hampshire to be disposed of
把他带去新罕布♥什♥尔州
as their government judges best.
交由他们的政♥府♥裁决
You'll watch them all die again, George!
你会再次眼看着他们牺牲的 乔治
I'll let you live to regret it!
我会让你活到那时候 悔不当初
You will live to regret it!
到那时候 你会悔不当初的
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden Soul for sale
# 花♥园♥里有蛇 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
Know there will come a day
# 知道总有一天 #
As they hide in the cover of night
# 借夜色掩护 他们得以躲藏 #
I can't wait anymore Soul for sale
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
I can't wait anymore
# 我不能再等待 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
It's not just yourself you're putting at risk.
这不仅仅是将你自己陷于险境
You're endangering your whole family.
你这样会把全家人都拖入险境
I just thought I might ask why.
我想我该问问原因
It is my fault that I treated you too much like a child.
把你当孩子看这一点是我的错
I have underestimated you.
是我低估了你
You're not just pretending to be a Patriot in New York, are you?
你在纽约并不只是在假扮一个爱国者 对吗
I believe a judge needs evidence to prosecute.
我想法官在指控前得先出示证据
Or a confession.
或是认罪书
Well, good luck with that.
那么祝你好运
There will be no more warnings.
这是最后一次警告你
When you return, I will be here waiting.
你回来时 我会在这等着
Bring Hewlett nothing, and I will convince him
如果你一无所获 我会说服休伊特
the folly of this venture.
这是一场荒唐的冒险
But tell another lie,
但你要是再说谎
and I will see it scrutinized.
我保证会彻查到底
Whatever webs you weave, I will cut.
不论你编出什么谎话 我都会戳穿它
I look forward to your next report.
我期待你下次的汇报
Vain Britons boast no longer
虚荣的英国佬再也没法
With proud indignity,
恬不知耻地吹嘘
By land your conquering legions,
你们所向披靡的陆军
Your matchless strength at sea.
以及无人匹敌的海军
Since we, your braver sons incensed,
因为我们 被激怒的英勇青年们
Have girded our swords on.
早已准备好了刀枪
Huzza! Huzza! Huzza!
好啊 好啊 好啊
For War and Washington!
为独♥立♥和华盛顿而战
Still deaf to mild entreaties,
依然对温和的恳求置若罔闻
still blind to England's good,
依然对英格兰的利益熟视无睹
Good morning. I'm Major Tallmadge.
早上好 我是塔尔梅奇少校
And you are?
你是哪位
Arthur Sutherland. Your servant.
亚瑟·萨瑟兰 来此效力
Well, it seems to me you might be a bit lost, Mr. Sutherland.
在我看来你可能没搞清楚情况 萨瑟兰先生
This is where I'd come to join the Continental Army, is it not?
我来这里加入大♥陆♥军 难道有错吗
Let me remind you that we have special punishments
对于试图潜入我方的奸细
for those who try to worm their way behind our lines.
我们可是会大刑伺候的
Which is why I did not cross over earlier.
这也是我没有急于来此的原因
Had to wait until fate provided an opportunity
我在等待命运给我一个契机
for me to prove my loyalty.
让我证明我的忠诚
Fate? Please, I'm listening.
命运 不妨说下去
Soon another man will come into the camp.
很快还有一个人会来营地
A civilian. He will make some wild claim.
一个平民 他会带来一个惊人的情报
He will sound very convincing, but make no mistake,
他的话或许很有说服力 但别被迷惑
this man is not to be trusted.
这个人不可信
Hmm. And what is this man's name?
那你所说的这个人叫什么
Bill Shanks.
比尔·尚克斯
And what are Mr. Shanks' true intentions?
尚克斯先生真正的目的是什么
To burrow deep and spy for the king.
作为国王的间谍在此潜伏
Oh, dear.
天哪
Now tell me, how is it that you've come to know all this?
告诉我 你是怎么知道这一切的
Because I was the one assigned to escort him through our lines
因为我奉约翰·安捷尔少校的命令
by Major John Andre.
护送他通过我方边界
Thought he could trust one of
他以为可以信任我们中的一人
us to escort Shanks to the border, then return.
来护送尚克斯到边界 并随后返回
But I doubled back and beat him here.
但我却原路返回 比他先到这里
What wild claim?
什么惊人的情报
Sorry?
什么
What wild claim will Bill Shanks make to gain our trust?
比尔·尚克斯会用什么惊人的情报换取我们的信任
That I am afraid I do not know.
这我恐怕不知道
Now, I know he wouldn't be the first redcoat
我知道他并不是第一个
to wander behind our lines,
想打入我方的国王军
but one with direct knowledge of Andre's operations.
但他可以直接接触到安捷尔的行动
I mean, he could be valuable to us.
他也许会有价值
Mr. Sackett?
撒科特先生
Mr. Sackett.
撒科特先生
Not for prying eyes.
别乱翻看
I'm head of intelligence.
我可是情报部门的首领
One cannot be too careful.
还是谨慎些好
Right, so, the defector...
好吧 那 那个投诚的人
Ah. I am reminded of an old story
啊 我想起了一个老故事
in which a foolish youth
有个愚蠢的年轻人
spied a tree bearing low-hanging fruit.
看到了一棵挂着了低垂果实的树
So... so, what, you think he's a bad apple?
那么 你是说他是坏苹果吗
I think it would be best to heed God's warning
我觉得还是听从上帝的警告
not to sample a bite.
别冒险去吃
And would you be God in this scenario?
那你是这故事里的上帝吗
How joyful will I be
等我有了钱
When I get the money... Huh?
我会多高兴
I will bring it all to thee
我就把钱都给你
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表